News | » | Updated On January 29, 2021 | » || » |
Aced Poker New Software
AcedPoker The new software comes with them a handful of changes that you need to know about and understand in order to get the most out of your Aced experience. Below you will find a details of all the new additions to Version 4.6.
- Players can now type in the bet amount and press enter (previously the player had to click the "Bet" button with the mouse after typing in the amount).
- When new tables are opened, they are cascaded rather than opening in the same physical location as the existing window.
- There is now a new tournament type where the only two possible actions are All In or Fold. (Please note, this is different from our Blitzkrieg and Flipament tournaments, where you go All In immediately regardless of your hand).
- When multi-tabling with the "Bring active game to the front" option turned on, the client will now wait for action on the topmost window before moving the other table to the top.
- Half Pot Limit ring games are now possible.
- Double-up tournaments are now available. These are sit'n'go tournaments where the tournaments completes when it reaches the top half of entrants, and the top half all receive the same payout (which will be equal to two buyins). For example if it is a 10 man tournament with a $5.00 buyin and a $0.50 entry fee, when the tournament gets down to 5 players left it will finish, and places 1-5 will be paid $10 in winnings.
- Play money limits have been raised from 1000 every 4 hours to 5000 every hour.
In addition to these changes there will be a number of back end changes to improve performance and assist fraud management. Visit AcedPoker now.