All Star Slots to switch to RealTime Gaming
Bad news for online gambling software provider Wizard Gaming this week is that one of its few remaining clients is to switch to RealTime Gaming software.
The manager of online casino All Star Slots.com, Sam Busch, has advised players that the operator will be changing to RealTime Gaming software in the near future.
In a communication to All Star Slots players, Busch gave advance warning of the move, telling his customers that they would be contacted in good time when the move started, probably within the next few weeks. At present, no player action is necessary, Busch wrote.
The communication went on: "After careful consideration, the management of All Star Slots has decided to move its software platform to RTG (Real Time Gaming) which with it brings a host of new features to further improve your All Star gaming experience.
– More games including over 80 slots machines, and a solid range of table, card and dice games.
– More dynamic and exciting bonuses to suit your games of choice.
– More eWallet and card processing options.
– Improved Credit and Debit card cashier functionality.
– Loyalty points and a VIP club
– Exclusive slot tournaments
– 24/7 Live Person support
– A download and no-download option"
All StarSlots.com is owned and operated by the European corporate, EvoLogic Limited, with registered offices at Kalliopis 4A, P.C. 2013, Nicosia, Cyprus. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of All Star Group N.V., of Carmanco N.V. Van Engelenweg 23 Curacao Netherlands Antilles, where a licence is held.
All financial transactions and issues are handled directly by EvoLogic Ltd., Cyprus.