News | » | Updated On January 29, 2021 | » || » |
Aruba Poker Classic Recap
10.22.09 – In case you missed it, the 2009 Aruba Poker Classic was a smashing success! While the world’s most magnificent island rarely has trouble living up to its justified hype, we’re never content to coast. You can always expect sky-high excitement whenever the Absolute Poker family invades the shores.
That’s why it’s been so hard to say goodbye to the soothing sunshine, sumptuous sands, inviting island beauties, warm waters, perpetual parties, and awesome poker action. Of course, our amazing players from around the globe really made this year’s event a true classic.
- Brandon Hall of Littletown, PA conquered the Main Event, taking home $753,330 from this year’s $2,303,750 prize pool.
- Robert Mizrachi earned $414,680 for his 2nd place finish.
- Chase Steely won $218,860 for finishing 3rd.
- Eric Baldwin walked away with $126,710 for 4th place.
- Elliot Smith drove home in the lap of luxury after winning the keys to a Mercedes ML-350.