Wednesday November 11,2015 : BET-AT-HOME LAUDS NINE MONTH RESULTS
Driven by a strong third quarter despite substantial additional tax burdens.
Online betting and gaming operator Bet-At-Home reported strong EBITDA growth for the nine month period ending September 30, 2015 despite an increase in tax obligations of Euro 6.1 million.
Key performance indicators for the nine month period include:
– EBITDA of Euro 22.1 million, up 28.4 percent (9M/2014: Euro 17.2 million).
– Profit before income tax (EBT) increased 28.8 percent to Euro 23.1 million (9M/2014: Euro 17.9 million).
– Gross betting and gaming income increased 8.4 percent to Euro 87.5 million (9M/2014: Euro 80.7 million) – of which Euro 30.7 million was generated in the third quarter.
– Cash and cash equivalents and securities and amounted to Euro 43.1 million.
– Consolidated net finance income increased to Euro 1.6 million (9M/2014: Euro 1.2 million).
– Betting and gaming volume totalled Euro 1,773.0 million (9M/2014: Euro 1,588.0 million), 11.6 percent up year-on-year.
– Net gaming revenue increased to Euro 72.1 million (9M/2014: Euro 71.3 million), this result despite collective additional tax burdens of Euro 6.1 million.
– 4.2 million registered customers as at September 30, 2015 (Q3/2014: 3.9 million).
Bet-At-Home’s management board, based on the current situation, forecast an EBITDA in excess of Euro 25 million for the full year 2015.