Bullet Business has announced dates for the 4th Annual Online Bingo Summit which takes place June 17th – 18th 2009 at London’s Millennium Gloucester Hotel.
The summit is again set to sell out with over 85 companies already confirmed to attend including Mecca Bingo, Ladbrokes, Sportingbet, Bingo.com, Foxy Bingo, Netplay TV, Whichbingo, Parlay Entertainment, Microgaming and Boss Media.
Some GBP 600 million worth of online bingo tickets are purchased annually in the UK alone, clear evidence that the game continues to enjoy massive popularity. At this event, delegates will find out how to drive online bingo business forward with proven customer retention and acquisition strategies in two packed days of networking, case studies, debates and discussion.
Leading industry professionals will be addressing the sector's toughest challenges, showing delegates how to take full advantage of market opportunities in prsentations such as:
* Effective bingo marketing retention strategies with results: Focus on how to get the most out of current reach and cut online bingo CPA spend
* Brand new CEO power panel: Featuring the biggest names in online bingo today.
* Real player analysis: Unique bingo player tracking and measuring techniques to help operators lift profits
* Case studies from online bingo peers including Mecca Online, Foxy Bingo and Game Village.
* Bingo TV uncovered: Find out how to get a bingo brand on the box with today’s leaders in Bingo TV
* Key opportunities across Europe, legalization and regulation and product innovation & technology