CakePoker Mobile Updated
9/29/09 – Diligence and attention to detail have been the watchwords during the development of Cake Poker's new mobile gambling offering, and this thorough approach was again evident this week with further improvements to the software.
While the Cake Poker Mobile software is still technically in beta testing, it’s been continually refined, according to the company's blog.
The latest tweaks unveiled by the Cake tech gurus working on the Cake Poker Mobile product have been based on player feedback and include:
• 4 colour decks
• Total Pot indicator
• Table Position indicator
• Re-buy in-game (with re-buy time indicator)
• Sound effects
• When choosing your table selection options, you can now filter for desired Flop percentage
• Enhanced Performance and architectural improvements
Players who are already on Cake Poker Mobile, will be prompted to download and install the new version automatically when they launch the old version.
For those who haven't yet tried the new product, all you need is a Windows Mobile device, and a visit to http://mobile.cakepoker.com/m.
This new update also irons out a few small bugs:
• Disconnections are handled better
• Table action can now be seen while player is sitting out
• Error logging for troubleshooting
• Hole cards face down bug
• Application loading issues
• Action button improvements
• Table joining improvements
Players have an open invitation to partticipate in the development phase by communicating their thoughts and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A company spokesman said this week that there are exciting new features imminent, including:
• Blackberry/Symbian support
• Top-down view of the table
• Real lobby table list w/ table stats
• Mobile cashier and account management
* Mobile tournaments