9/29/09 – Diligence and attention to detail have been the watchwords during the development of Cake Poker's new mobile gambling offering, and this thorough approach was again evident this week with further improvements to the software.
While the Cake Poker Mobile software is still technically in beta testing, it’s been continually refined, according to the company's blog.
The latest tweaks unveiled by the Cake tech gurus working on the Cake Poker Mobile product have been based on player feedback and include:
• 4 colour decks
• Total Pot indicator
• Table Position indicator
• Re-buy in-game (with re-buy time indicator)
• Sound effects
• When choosing your table selection options, you can now filter for desired Flop percentage
• Enhanced Performance and architectural improvements
Players who are already on Cake Poker Mobile, will be prompted to download and install the new version automatically when they launch the old version.
• Table action can now be seen while player is sitting out
• Error logging for troubleshooting
• Hole cards face down bug
• Application loading issues
• Action button improvements
• Table joining improvements
Players have an open invitation to partticipate in the development phase by communicating their thoughts and suggestions to email@example.com. A company spokesman said this week that there are exciting new features imminent, including:
Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you Recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. Recentpoker.com lists all the best online casino and online poker site bonus codes. In addition to gambling bonus codes, you will find honest online gambling site reviews, news and promotions. Enjoy