Join the Scandinavian Poker Masters and play for one of 12 seats in a thrilling televised tournament. Last year, one qualifier walked away from the final table with $70,000. This year, it could be you.
Rise to the challenge and you could win a package worth $11,000, including:
- The $8,300 buy-in to one of two televised semi-finals
- $1,800 for hotel accommodation
- Travel expenses of up to $900, in cash
The two six-player semi-finals take place in London from August 13 through 17. Win and you’ll take on
Scandinavia’s top players in The Game, an exclusive cash game with a giant prize pool. Better still, we’ll pay your buy-in of $50,000.
You can still win big even if you miss out on The Game: The 10 remaining semi-finalists will play for a share of $20,000 in a runners-up freeroll tournament.
How to win your seat
- Qualify for free in our daily freerolls
- Buy in to one of our daily qualifiers to play for weekly satellite seats
- Buy in to one of our nine weekly satellites to play for guaranteed seats
Scandinavian Poker Masters Tournament Qualifier Times
- Freeroll qualifiers: Twice daily at 07:05 ET and 14:55 ET
- $3 rebuy sub-qualifier: Daily at 09:10 ET, 11:55 ET and 16:40 ET
- $7 speed sub-qualifier: Daily at 10:35 ET
- $7 turbo sub-qualifier: Daily at 13:05 ET
- $60 qualifier: Daily at 14:35 ET
- $550 satellite: Weekly every Saturday at 15:25 ET
Scandinavian Poker Masters – London Semi-Finals
The 12 players who make it to the semi-finals will play for a $50,000 buy-in to The Game. Only the winner of each semi-final table will earn the right to play alongside the best of Scandinavia, in ‘The Game'. This invite-only cash game will have blinds of $100/$200 and will last 40 hours, giving players the opportunity to choose when they want to play. With up to $1 Million on the table and any given time, the action should heat up.
The 10 players who don’t make it through the semi-finals will get to play for $20,000 in our runners-up tournament. The $20,000 will be divided according to the standard PartyPoker.com payout structure:
- 1st Place: $10,000 (50%)
- 2nd Place: $6,000 (30%)
- 3rd Place: $4,000 (20%)