Thursday, November 3, 2011 : Q3 growth up 55 percent
Online sports content distributor Perform plc posted a successful third quarter report in its interim management statement this week, noting that revenue growth has risen 55 percent.
Highlights of the company's report include:
• On track to deliver 2011 revenue and EBITDA full year forecasts in line with the board's expectations.
• Year on year revenue growth of 55 percent to GBP 27.4 million (Q3 2010: GBP 17.7 million), with growth across all business areas.
• Quarter on quarter revenue growth of 17 percent.
• GBP 98 million of revenue contracted for full year 2011 and GBP 78 million of revenue contracted for full year 2012.
• Increase in Watch&Bet licensees to 34.
• Improved ePlayer headline sell through rate of 19 percent, increased total quarterly streams viewed to 985 million and average monthly unique users to 86 million.
• Launch of ePlayer in Japan, increasing the number of ePlayer territories to 19.
• Launch of Total College Sport product on the US ePlayer.
Oliver Slipper, Joint Chief Executive Officer, said:
"We are very pleased to report that our strong performance has continued through Q3, with further growth across all our businesses and geographies. We have continued to execute our strategy as illustrated by today's launch of Total College Sports in the US and the recent rollout of ePlayer in Japan. We are on track to deliver full year 2011 results in line with the board's expectations.
"We are very excited about the launch of Total College Sports given the huge college sports fan base and the success we have achieved to date in the US market with the ePlayer.
"The funds raised on listing give us a substantial platform to growth through acquisition and this pipeline remains promising.
"As we look further out, our contracted revenues for full year 2012 are GBP 78 million, which gives us confidence that we are on track to deliver strong growth in 2012."