The popular online information and news site ZDNet's latest US statistics for February and March 2008 indicate a growing interest in online gambling, currently showing the third largest percentage monthly increase.
The Radio Entertainment category showed the largest visits growth from February to March 2008 with 27 percent, followed by Gay and Lesbian (albeit at very low actual numbers) at 26 percent and Online Gambling at 14 percent – an interest in March to 12 592 from 11082 the previous month.
The only other category showing growth over 10 percent was Retail Health Care at 12 percent.
ZDNet also notes that the top five search engines for March 2008 were:
* Google with 58.7 percent of market share and a year-on-year growth of 25.5 percent.
* Yahoo! which was in negative year-on-year territory at -4.5 percent but still holds 18.1 percent of the search business.
* MSN showing impressive year-on-year growth of 36 percent to command a market share of 12 percent.
* AOL which lost Y-o-Y growth by -19.4 percent and now has a 4.1 percent market share.
* Ask.com tops the list in terms of Y-o -Y growth of 52.4 percent and now has around 2.4 percent of the market.
Other items of current Web interest on the informative ZDNet site include the fact that 68 percent of searchers click on entries in the first page of search results, 59 percent of Internet users make use of social media to vent on customer care issues, and Web 2.0 spend will reach $4.6 billion by 2013.
Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you Recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. Recentpoker.com lists all the best online casino and online poker site bonus codes. In addition to gambling bonus codes, you will find honest online gambling site reviews, news and promotions. Enjoy