No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2011 WSOP Stats and Records
Tuesday July 12, 2011 : Caesar's Entertainment, the organisers of the World Series of Poker, released some impressive general statistics on the competition this week, reporting that this 42nd annual World Series of Poker had established a host of new records as poker enthusiasts from more than 100 nations traveled to Las Vegas to compete in the game’s grandest spectacle:
* The WSOP remained the industry standard-bearer, with a record 75,672 entries in 58 events creating the largest prize pool in WSOP history: $191,999,010.
* The new all-time high in entrants surpassed by 3.7 percent the previous record of 72,966 set last year; this year’s record prize pool eclipsed the previous high of $187,109,850 set in 2010 by 2.6 percent.
* For the seventh consecutive year, the WSOP generated a total prize pool well in excess of $100 million.
* In the 42-year history of the WSOP, the prestigious tournament has now awarded more than $1.4 billion in prize money ($1,420,374,131)
* Among the notable non-poker playing celebrities competing during this year’s WSOP are Jason Alexander, Nelly, Ray Romano, Shannon Elizabeth, Jennifer Tilly, Shane Warne, Paul Pierce, Shawn Marion, Petter Northug, David Lee, Phil Kessel, Jeff Fenech, Patrick Bruel and Brad Garrett.
* The youngest player in this year’s WSOP was Logan Deen, from Cocoa, Florida who played Day 1-B of the Main Event on the day of his 21st birthday – and he did survive the day.
* The oldest player to participate in this year’s WSOP was Shaun Deeb's 91-year-old grandmother Ellen Deeb, who played Day 1-C of the Main Event, but didn’t make it through.
* Many within the poker community speculated that participation in the $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em World Championship – commonly referred to as the Main Event – would suffer this year, however it remained right in line with where it has averaged the last five years (6,753).
* The 2011 WSOP Main Event attracted its third-largest field ever, with 6,865 participants. As a result, the prize pool for the 2011 Main Event alone stands at $64,531,000 million, with the winner’s share amounting to $8,711,956.
* New records were established for:
Most million-dollar tournaments: Forty-six of 58 events in this year’s WSOP boasted a prize pool of $1 million or more, up from 44 events set last year.
Largest Seniors event in history: Event 30 attracted 3,752 players, eclipsing by 19 percent the previous record of 3,142 set last year. Year-over-year event prize money was up nearly 15 percent from last year, jumping from $2,827,800 to $3,376,800.
Biggest single day attendance ever: 3,752 players in Event 30 ($1,000 buy-in).
Biggest single day attendance ever for $1,500 buy-in event: 3,389 players in Event 56
Most consecutive annual WSOPs played: Howard “Tahoe” Andrew of Walnut Creek, Calif., extended his record for most consecutive years played at the WSOP: 38.
Most cashes at WSOP without a win: Tony Cousineau of Daytona Beach, Fla., extended his record as the player with the most cashes – 49 – without a win.
All-time Cashes and Final Tables: Phil Hellmuth added to his record as the individual all-time leader in cashes (84) and final table appearances (43).
Biggest Heads-Up tournament prize pool in history ($3,040,000) – Event 2
Largest live Omaha High-Low Split Tournament in history (925 entries) – Event 3
Largest live Six-Handed tournament in poker history (1,920 entries) – Event 10
Biggest Deuce-to-Seven tournament prize pool in history ($1,184,400) – Event 16
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3157 entries) – Event 18
Largest live $1,000 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3175 entries) – Event 20
Largest live Pot-Limit Omaha tournament in poker history (1,071 entries) – Event 22
Largest Mixed-Game (Eight-Game Mix) in poker history (489 entries) – Event 23
Biggest Seniors No-Limit Hold’em championship prize pool in history ($3,376,800) – Event 30
Largest Mixed Pot-Limit tournament in history (606 entries) – Event 39
Biggest Pot-Limit Omaha prize pool in live poker history ($3,393,400) – Event 42
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3,389 entries) – Event 56 (broke earlier series record for Event 18)
World Series of Poker Executive Director Ty Stewart summed up the series thus far, saying: "This summer underscores the appeal of the game and the power of this event. We're so thankful for all those who came from around the world to demonstrate that poker continues to grow."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic -
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic, becoming the first licensed online casino and poker operator under the Czech Republicís new gaming regulation. This follows on from the approval by the Czech State Supervision of Gambling and Lotteries Department.
Sunbets to Sponsor Sutton United -
Online betting operator Sun Bets has inked a one-off sponsorship deal with English association football club Sutton United for its upcoming televised clash against Arsenal FC in the FA Cup fifth round tie.
Time is Money Slot Launches -
Set to a catchy tune, Time is Money offers a free spins bonus where all wins are multiplied by up to x12 by a random multiplier, selected from the time traveling clock.
ArenaCube Signs 3 New Deals -
Under their strategic partnership, ArenaCube and Kiron will develop and launch a new version of Arena Challenge in 2017. The new version of the game will carry Kironís virtual content.
First Woman to Win a WPT Playground Championship -
Besting a field of 380, in the C$3,500 buy-in event, Zajmovic beat Jean-Francois Bouchard in heads up play, pocketed the C$261,000 first prize and a seat in the season ending WPT Tournament of Champions.
NHL Odds: Oilers-Blackhawks at the United Cente -
Fans at the United Center will be treated to a potential Western Conference playoff preview this Saturday when the upstart Edmonton Oilers visit the Chicago Blackhawks. The puck drops at 7 PM ET on WGN.
2017 Partypoker.net WPT Playground main event Results -
Although she entered the heads up against Jean-Francois Bouchard with a chip deficit, Zajmovic was able to get herself back in the game with some skillful and disciplined playing, eventually overtaking the leader and finally leveraging her chip advantage into a decisive win.
IGT In Deal With Norsk Tipping -
International Game Technology has announced a new contract signing which will see it providing interactive casino and Instant Win game libraries and custom games through a remote game server to Norwegian gambling group Norsk Tipping.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.