No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2011 WSOP Stats and Records
Tuesday July 12, 2011 : Caesar's Entertainment, the organisers of the World Series of Poker, released some impressive general statistics on the competition this week, reporting that this 42nd annual World Series of Poker had established a host of new records as poker enthusiasts from more than 100 nations traveled to Las Vegas to compete in the game’s grandest spectacle:
* The WSOP remained the industry standard-bearer, with a record 75,672 entries in 58 events creating the largest prize pool in WSOP history: $191,999,010.
* The new all-time high in entrants surpassed by 3.7 percent the previous record of 72,966 set last year; this year’s record prize pool eclipsed the previous high of $187,109,850 set in 2010 by 2.6 percent.
* For the seventh consecutive year, the WSOP generated a total prize pool well in excess of $100 million.
* In the 42-year history of the WSOP, the prestigious tournament has now awarded more than $1.4 billion in prize money ($1,420,374,131)
* Among the notable non-poker playing celebrities competing during this year’s WSOP are Jason Alexander, Nelly, Ray Romano, Shannon Elizabeth, Jennifer Tilly, Shane Warne, Paul Pierce, Shawn Marion, Petter Northug, David Lee, Phil Kessel, Jeff Fenech, Patrick Bruel and Brad Garrett.
* The youngest player in this year’s WSOP was Logan Deen, from Cocoa, Florida who played Day 1-B of the Main Event on the day of his 21st birthday – and he did survive the day.
* The oldest player to participate in this year’s WSOP was Shaun Deeb's 91-year-old grandmother Ellen Deeb, who played Day 1-C of the Main Event, but didn’t make it through.
* Many within the poker community speculated that participation in the $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em World Championship – commonly referred to as the Main Event – would suffer this year, however it remained right in line with where it has averaged the last five years (6,753).
* The 2011 WSOP Main Event attracted its third-largest field ever, with 6,865 participants. As a result, the prize pool for the 2011 Main Event alone stands at $64,531,000 million, with the winner’s share amounting to $8,711,956.
* New records were established for:
Most million-dollar tournaments: Forty-six of 58 events in this year’s WSOP boasted a prize pool of $1 million or more, up from 44 events set last year.
Largest Seniors event in history: Event 30 attracted 3,752 players, eclipsing by 19 percent the previous record of 3,142 set last year. Year-over-year event prize money was up nearly 15 percent from last year, jumping from $2,827,800 to $3,376,800.
Biggest single day attendance ever: 3,752 players in Event 30 ($1,000 buy-in).
Biggest single day attendance ever for $1,500 buy-in event: 3,389 players in Event 56
Most consecutive annual WSOPs played: Howard “Tahoe” Andrew of Walnut Creek, Calif., extended his record for most consecutive years played at the WSOP: 38.
Most cashes at WSOP without a win: Tony Cousineau of Daytona Beach, Fla., extended his record as the player with the most cashes – 49 – without a win.
All-time Cashes and Final Tables: Phil Hellmuth added to his record as the individual all-time leader in cashes (84) and final table appearances (43).
Biggest Heads-Up tournament prize pool in history ($3,040,000) – Event 2
Largest live Omaha High-Low Split Tournament in history (925 entries) – Event 3
Largest live Six-Handed tournament in poker history (1,920 entries) – Event 10
Biggest Deuce-to-Seven tournament prize pool in history ($1,184,400) – Event 16
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3157 entries) – Event 18
Largest live $1,000 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3175 entries) – Event 20
Largest live Pot-Limit Omaha tournament in poker history (1,071 entries) – Event 22
Largest Mixed-Game (Eight-Game Mix) in poker history (489 entries) – Event 23
Biggest Seniors No-Limit Hold’em championship prize pool in history ($3,376,800) – Event 30
Largest Mixed Pot-Limit tournament in history (606 entries) – Event 39
Biggest Pot-Limit Omaha prize pool in live poker history ($3,393,400) – Event 42
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3,389 entries) – Event 56 (broke earlier series record for Event 18)
World Series of Poker Executive Director Ty Stewart summed up the series thus far, saying: "This summer underscores the appeal of the game and the power of this event. We're so thankful for all those who came from around the world to demonstrate that poker continues to grow."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
SquwaKa To Enter sports betting sector -
Football digital content platform SquwaKa will be entering the sports betting sector with the launch of a new FSB Technology built and powered sports betting service to sit alongside its fantasy sports offer.
RaceBets Acquired by Betsson -
Niche operator #RaceBets complements #Betsson offering with a proprietary horse racing product and an experienced horse betting trading team.
Playtech buys back 780,000 shares -
Playtech's advisory earlier this week that it is to embark on a Euro 50 million share re-purchase initiative has been quickly followed by a notification from the company that it has bought an initial tranche of 780,000 shares at prices ranging between 797.75 and 816.63.
Cash In Roulette -
The relatively new online gambling games developer Be The House, has announced that it is to launch its unique Cash In Roulette product with William Hill Online.
EveryMatrix in game deal with Endorphina -
#EveryMatrix Prague-based online slot developer Endorphina has found a new outlet for its games, signing a content supply agreement with white label provider EveryMatrix.
Divine Fortune Slot Launches -
NetEnt has joined the end-of-year rush to get new games out for the holiday season, launching a Greek mythology-themed online slot titled Divine Fortune.
Jack Lam Does Not Have a Cagayan Gambling License -
Aguirre last week accused Lam of attempting to bribe him and Pagcor chief Andrea Domingo following the mass arrests of 1,316 Chinese workers at Lam's Fontana Park premises in the Clark Freeport on immigration charges.
Japan Gambling Bill Gathering Momentum -
Japan's gambling liberalization bill allowing land casinos to set up and operate has achieved unexpected progress since passing a Lower House committee of the Diet earlier this week.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.