No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2011 WSOP Stats and Records
Tuesday July 12, 2011 : Caesar's Entertainment, the organisers of the World Series of Poker, released some impressive general statistics on the competition this week, reporting that this 42nd annual World Series of Poker had established a host of new records as poker enthusiasts from more than 100 nations traveled to Las Vegas to compete in the game’s grandest spectacle:
* The WSOP remained the industry standard-bearer, with a record 75,672 entries in 58 events creating the largest prize pool in WSOP history: $191,999,010.
* The new all-time high in entrants surpassed by 3.7 percent the previous record of 72,966 set last year; this year’s record prize pool eclipsed the previous high of $187,109,850 set in 2010 by 2.6 percent.
* For the seventh consecutive year, the WSOP generated a total prize pool well in excess of $100 million.
* In the 42-year history of the WSOP, the prestigious tournament has now awarded more than $1.4 billion in prize money ($1,420,374,131)
* Among the notable non-poker playing celebrities competing during this year’s WSOP are Jason Alexander, Nelly, Ray Romano, Shannon Elizabeth, Jennifer Tilly, Shane Warne, Paul Pierce, Shawn Marion, Petter Northug, David Lee, Phil Kessel, Jeff Fenech, Patrick Bruel and Brad Garrett.
* The youngest player in this year’s WSOP was Logan Deen, from Cocoa, Florida who played Day 1-B of the Main Event on the day of his 21st birthday – and he did survive the day.
* The oldest player to participate in this year’s WSOP was Shaun Deeb's 91-year-old grandmother Ellen Deeb, who played Day 1-C of the Main Event, but didn’t make it through.
* Many within the poker community speculated that participation in the $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em World Championship – commonly referred to as the Main Event – would suffer this year, however it remained right in line with where it has averaged the last five years (6,753).
* The 2011 WSOP Main Event attracted its third-largest field ever, with 6,865 participants. As a result, the prize pool for the 2011 Main Event alone stands at $64,531,000 million, with the winner’s share amounting to $8,711,956.
* New records were established for:
Most million-dollar tournaments: Forty-six of 58 events in this year’s WSOP boasted a prize pool of $1 million or more, up from 44 events set last year.
Largest Seniors event in history: Event 30 attracted 3,752 players, eclipsing by 19 percent the previous record of 3,142 set last year. Year-over-year event prize money was up nearly 15 percent from last year, jumping from $2,827,800 to $3,376,800.
Biggest single day attendance ever: 3,752 players in Event 30 ($1,000 buy-in).
Biggest single day attendance ever for $1,500 buy-in event: 3,389 players in Event 56
Most consecutive annual WSOPs played: Howard “Tahoe” Andrew of Walnut Creek, Calif., extended his record for most consecutive years played at the WSOP: 38.
Most cashes at WSOP without a win: Tony Cousineau of Daytona Beach, Fla., extended his record as the player with the most cashes – 49 – without a win.
All-time Cashes and Final Tables: Phil Hellmuth added to his record as the individual all-time leader in cashes (84) and final table appearances (43).
Biggest Heads-Up tournament prize pool in history ($3,040,000) – Event 2
Largest live Omaha High-Low Split Tournament in history (925 entries) – Event 3
Largest live Six-Handed tournament in poker history (1,920 entries) – Event 10
Biggest Deuce-to-Seven tournament prize pool in history ($1,184,400) – Event 16
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3157 entries) – Event 18
Largest live $1,000 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3175 entries) – Event 20
Largest live Pot-Limit Omaha tournament in poker history (1,071 entries) – Event 22
Largest Mixed-Game (Eight-Game Mix) in poker history (489 entries) – Event 23
Biggest Seniors No-Limit Hold’em championship prize pool in history ($3,376,800) – Event 30
Largest Mixed Pot-Limit tournament in history (606 entries) – Event 39
Biggest Pot-Limit Omaha prize pool in live poker history ($3,393,400) – Event 42
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3,389 entries) – Event 56 (broke earlier series record for Event 18)
World Series of Poker Executive Director Ty Stewart summed up the series thus far, saying: "This summer underscores the appeal of the game and the power of this event. We're so thankful for all those who came from around the world to demonstrate that poker continues to grow."
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.