No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2011 WSOP Stats and Records
Tuesday July 12, 2011 : Caesar's Entertainment, the organisers of the World Series of Poker, released some impressive general statistics on the competition this week, reporting that this 42nd annual World Series of Poker had established a host of new records as poker enthusiasts from more than 100 nations traveled to Las Vegas to compete in the game’s grandest spectacle:
* The WSOP remained the industry standard-bearer, with a record 75,672 entries in 58 events creating the largest prize pool in WSOP history: $191,999,010.
* The new all-time high in entrants surpassed by 3.7 percent the previous record of 72,966 set last year; this year’s record prize pool eclipsed the previous high of $187,109,850 set in 2010 by 2.6 percent.
* For the seventh consecutive year, the WSOP generated a total prize pool well in excess of $100 million.
* In the 42-year history of the WSOP, the prestigious tournament has now awarded more than $1.4 billion in prize money ($1,420,374,131)
* Among the notable non-poker playing celebrities competing during this year’s WSOP are Jason Alexander, Nelly, Ray Romano, Shannon Elizabeth, Jennifer Tilly, Shane Warne, Paul Pierce, Shawn Marion, Petter Northug, David Lee, Phil Kessel, Jeff Fenech, Patrick Bruel and Brad Garrett.
* The youngest player in this year’s WSOP was Logan Deen, from Cocoa, Florida who played Day 1-B of the Main Event on the day of his 21st birthday – and he did survive the day.
* The oldest player to participate in this year’s WSOP was Shaun Deeb's 91-year-old grandmother Ellen Deeb, who played Day 1-C of the Main Event, but didn’t make it through.
* Many within the poker community speculated that participation in the $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em World Championship – commonly referred to as the Main Event – would suffer this year, however it remained right in line with where it has averaged the last five years (6,753).
* The 2011 WSOP Main Event attracted its third-largest field ever, with 6,865 participants. As a result, the prize pool for the 2011 Main Event alone stands at $64,531,000 million, with the winner’s share amounting to $8,711,956.
* New records were established for:
Most million-dollar tournaments: Forty-six of 58 events in this year’s WSOP boasted a prize pool of $1 million or more, up from 44 events set last year.
Largest Seniors event in history: Event 30 attracted 3,752 players, eclipsing by 19 percent the previous record of 3,142 set last year. Year-over-year event prize money was up nearly 15 percent from last year, jumping from $2,827,800 to $3,376,800.
Biggest single day attendance ever: 3,752 players in Event 30 ($1,000 buy-in).
Biggest single day attendance ever for $1,500 buy-in event: 3,389 players in Event 56
Most consecutive annual WSOPs played: Howard “Tahoe” Andrew of Walnut Creek, Calif., extended his record for most consecutive years played at the WSOP: 38.
Most cashes at WSOP without a win: Tony Cousineau of Daytona Beach, Fla., extended his record as the player with the most cashes – 49 – without a win.
All-time Cashes and Final Tables: Phil Hellmuth added to his record as the individual all-time leader in cashes (84) and final table appearances (43).
Biggest Heads-Up tournament prize pool in history ($3,040,000) – Event 2
Largest live Omaha High-Low Split Tournament in history (925 entries) – Event 3
Largest live Six-Handed tournament in poker history (1,920 entries) – Event 10
Biggest Deuce-to-Seven tournament prize pool in history ($1,184,400) – Event 16
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3157 entries) – Event 18
Largest live $1,000 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3175 entries) – Event 20
Largest live Pot-Limit Omaha tournament in poker history (1,071 entries) – Event 22
Largest Mixed-Game (Eight-Game Mix) in poker history (489 entries) – Event 23
Biggest Seniors No-Limit Hold’em championship prize pool in history ($3,376,800) – Event 30
Largest Mixed Pot-Limit tournament in history (606 entries) – Event 39
Biggest Pot-Limit Omaha prize pool in live poker history ($3,393,400) – Event 42
Largest live $1,500 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em tournament in history with single day start (3,389 entries) – Event 56 (broke earlier series record for Event 18)
World Series of Poker Executive Director Ty Stewart summed up the series thus far, saying: "This summer underscores the appeal of the game and the power of this event. We're so thankful for all those who came from around the world to demonstrate that poker continues to grow."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Opap in memorandum of understanding With Inspired -
Virtual sports provider Inspired has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP for the supply of its full suite of virtual sports, for integration online and across OPAP's retail network.
DeltaCorp To Acquire ace2three -
Our readers will recall Delta Corp. acquired a 26 percent stake in Gaussian Networks, parent company of India’s largest online poker operator Adda52 earlier this month
More Australian POC Taxes -
In an interview with The Australian, Tabcorp chief executive offer David Attenborough warned “global rivals” of his belief that other Australian states are moving fast to follow South Australia’s lead in implementing a point of consumption tax.
William Hill Exits Russia -
"Starting from September 23 William Hill Casino Club will terminate its activities in the Russian territory for legislatory reasons. All active customer accounts will be suspended," the advisory reportedly detailed.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Hearing Postponed till October -
HR 2150, which includes DFS and e-gaming elements, was passed as part of the critical state budget bill by the House in June this year, with lawmakers expecting the bill to contribute $100 million annually in licensing and fees to help balance the state budget.
Two Mega Fortune Dreams Jackpots Hit -
Both Swedish players, the first lucky punter hit a GBP 100,000 jackpot playing on his mobile phone, while the second, identified as Martin, staked just 18p before netting a GBP 60,000 jackpot on the popular series thinking he was playing in demo-mode.
ASA Looking at Ladbrokes and Netbet ads -
A TV ad for Cosmo Gaming’s NetBet online casino was determined by the UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) as glamorising online gambling following a single complaint.
Betconstruct In Deal With Realistic Games -
BetConstruct has agreed a deal in which it will integrate a range of Realistic Games online table and slot content including blackjack, roulette and slot titles Super Graphics Upside Down, The Fruit Factory and Fireworks.
XLMedia Half 1 2016 Earnings Report -
Online gambling marketing company XLMedia, which operates websites driving players to online casino operators, delivered robust interim results for the first half of 2016, attributing its success to investment in technology.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.