No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2016 #WSOP Breaking Records
47TH WORLD SERIES OF POKER IS A RECORD BREAKER
Statistics from seven weeks of action over 69 tournaments.
The 47th edition of the World Series of Poker has created new records over its seven-week run and 69 tournaments, which are now drawing to a close as the main event nears its final table.
The organisers have released some impressive statistics that include:
* 107,833 entries (up 4.2 percent), just the second time the event has ever attracted over 100,000 entries;
* Poker enthusiasts from 107 different nations travelled to Las Vegas to compete, and a record 15,767 players received prize money this year – more than the number of entries the WSOP had in any of its first 35 years. This marked the first year the WSOP increased the pay-out field to 15 percent, from 10 percent;
* The buy-ins generated prize pools totalling $221,211,336 – the third most in history;
* The average field size in the 69-event bracelet schedule was 1,563 entries, the highest average in the WSOPs 47-year history, surpassing last years 1,522 average;
* The Main Event in 2016 had 6,737 entries, a 5 percent increase, creating the largest prize pool of the 2016 WSOP at $63,327,800. The winner will receive $8,000,000;
* In the 47-year history of the WSOP, the series has now awarded $2,501,743,327 in prize money. This years total prize pool increased 5.1 percent from last years $210,379,285;
* The two featured charity-linked tournaments, the Little One for ONE DROP (Event #69) and the ONE DROP High Roller (Event #67), plus the 1 percent for One Drop campaign, where players can donate 1 percent of their winnings to the cause, raised a combined $1,206,478. ONE DROP uses donations to directly implement water access projects, where an average of $100 can transform someones life forever. The poker community via the World Series of Poker has donated more than $14,700,000 since the partnership began in 2012 – enough to directly impact the lives of over 147,000 people;
* Among the notable non-poker playing names competing during this year’s WSOP included: rapper Hoodie Allen, former MLB pitcher Brad Lidge, Brazilian soccer star Neymar, Movie director Nick Cassavetes (Notebook), actor and comedian Brad Garrett, actress Cheryl Hines, actor and comedian Kevin Pollak, professional soccer player John Arne Riise, actor and comedian Ray Romano, NFL defensive star and Super Bowl champion Richard Seymour, former NFL star Antoine Winfield, actress Jennifer Tilly, cricket superstar Shane Warne, NASCAR driver Jason White, German soccer player Max Kruse and actor James Woods;
* The oldest player to participate in this years Main Event was 95-year-old William Wachter of Mahopac, New York, who played Day 1-C but was eliminated late on Day 1. Jack Ury, at the young age of 97, still holds the WSOP record as oldest participant;
* The $10,000 No-Limit Holdem World Championship (main event) paid out a record 1,011 places this year;
* Throughout this years series there were 15,767 cashes, and the average first place prize reached $555,475;
* The average age for participants was 41.12 (male average: 40.91; female average: 44.71);
* The ratio of males to females playing was males 94.87 percent (102,311 entries) and females 5.12 percent (5,522 entries);
* Players came from 107 different countries. The USA led with 84,027 entries, followed by Canada (4,586), Britain (4,388), France (1,293). Russia (1,280), Germany (1,169), Brazil (970), Australia (955), Austria (667) and Italy (658).
*Three players - Jason Mercier, Benny Glaser and Ian Johns - won two bracelets apiece during the series;
* The Day 1C starting flight for the main event this year set a new record at 4,240 entries;
* Event 12 - a Pot Limit Omaha competition - turned out to be the largest non Holdem contest ever with 2,483 entries;
* The Seniors Championship also attracted the largest field ever at 4,499;
* The Online Bracelet Event attracted 1,247 - 38 percent more players than last years inaugural roll out of the competition;
* The $111,111 One Drop High Roller No-Limit Holdem had 183 entries, the most-ever at a buy-in at this level or higher;
* The $25,000 Pot-Limit Omaha High Roller event drew 184 entries, the most ever at this buy-in level in this form of poker;
* The Colossus II winner collected $1,000,000, the largest prize awarded in poker to a winner of an event at this buy-in level;
* The Colossus II also paid a record 3,245 places, the most people ever to be paid out in any one poker tournament in history;
* This year there were more $1 million first prizes than ever before with 7 such competitions. Additionally, a record three events made multiple millionaires from the same event;
* A record 7 events had field sizes of 4,000 entries or more, a new record;
* A record 5 events each surpassed 6,000 entries, the most in one WSOP;
* Tony Cousineau scored the most cashes (74) without a win - he cashed four times this year;
* Roland Israelashvili cashed 13 times at this years summer series;
* Phil Hellmuth added to his record as the individual all-time leader in cashes (118) with his three cashes in 2016. With one final table appearance this year, Hellmuth has now final tabled an incredible 53 of the 118 events he has cashed in. Of the 53 final table appearances, Hellmuth has either won or come runner-up in 24 of them. Hellmuth also leads the category for most 4-9th place finishes, with 32;
Gambling News :
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.