No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2016 #WSOP Breaking Records
47TH WORLD SERIES OF POKER IS A RECORD BREAKER
Statistics from seven weeks of action over 69 tournaments.
The 47th edition of the World Series of Poker has created new records over its seven-week run and 69 tournaments, which are now drawing to a close as the main event nears its final table.
The organisers have released some impressive statistics that include:
* 107,833 entries (up 4.2 percent), just the second time the event has ever attracted over 100,000 entries;
* Poker enthusiasts from 107 different nations travelled to Las Vegas to compete, and a record 15,767 players received prize money this year – more than the number of entries the WSOP had in any of its first 35 years. This marked the first year the WSOP increased the pay-out field to 15 percent, from 10 percent;
* The buy-ins generated prize pools totalling $221,211,336 – the third most in history;
* The average field size in the 69-event bracelet schedule was 1,563 entries, the highest average in the WSOPs 47-year history, surpassing last years 1,522 average;
* The Main Event in 2016 had 6,737 entries, a 5 percent increase, creating the largest prize pool of the 2016 WSOP at $63,327,800. The winner will receive $8,000,000;
* In the 47-year history of the WSOP, the series has now awarded $2,501,743,327 in prize money. This years total prize pool increased 5.1 percent from last years $210,379,285;
* The two featured charity-linked tournaments, the Little One for ONE DROP (Event #69) and the ONE DROP High Roller (Event #67), plus the 1 percent for One Drop campaign, where players can donate 1 percent of their winnings to the cause, raised a combined $1,206,478. ONE DROP uses donations to directly implement water access projects, where an average of $100 can transform someones life forever. The poker community via the World Series of Poker has donated more than $14,700,000 since the partnership began in 2012 – enough to directly impact the lives of over 147,000 people;
* Among the notable non-poker playing names competing during this year’s WSOP included: rapper Hoodie Allen, former MLB pitcher Brad Lidge, Brazilian soccer star Neymar, Movie director Nick Cassavetes (Notebook), actor and comedian Brad Garrett, actress Cheryl Hines, actor and comedian Kevin Pollak, professional soccer player John Arne Riise, actor and comedian Ray Romano, NFL defensive star and Super Bowl champion Richard Seymour, former NFL star Antoine Winfield, actress Jennifer Tilly, cricket superstar Shane Warne, NASCAR driver Jason White, German soccer player Max Kruse and actor James Woods;
* The oldest player to participate in this years Main Event was 95-year-old William Wachter of Mahopac, New York, who played Day 1-C but was eliminated late on Day 1. Jack Ury, at the young age of 97, still holds the WSOP record as oldest participant;
* The $10,000 No-Limit Holdem World Championship (main event) paid out a record 1,011 places this year;
* Throughout this years series there were 15,767 cashes, and the average first place prize reached $555,475;
* The average age for participants was 41.12 (male average: 40.91; female average: 44.71);
* The ratio of males to females playing was males 94.87 percent (102,311 entries) and females 5.12 percent (5,522 entries);
* Players came from 107 different countries. The USA led with 84,027 entries, followed by Canada (4,586), Britain (4,388), France (1,293). Russia (1,280), Germany (1,169), Brazil (970), Australia (955), Austria (667) and Italy (658).
*Three players - Jason Mercier, Benny Glaser and Ian Johns - won two bracelets apiece during the series;
* The Day 1C starting flight for the main event this year set a new record at 4,240 entries;
* Event 12 - a Pot Limit Omaha competition - turned out to be the largest non Holdem contest ever with 2,483 entries;
* The Seniors Championship also attracted the largest field ever at 4,499;
* The Online Bracelet Event attracted 1,247 - 38 percent more players than last years inaugural roll out of the competition;
* The $111,111 One Drop High Roller No-Limit Holdem had 183 entries, the most-ever at a buy-in at this level or higher;
* The $25,000 Pot-Limit Omaha High Roller event drew 184 entries, the most ever at this buy-in level in this form of poker;
* The Colossus II winner collected $1,000,000, the largest prize awarded in poker to a winner of an event at this buy-in level;
* The Colossus II also paid a record 3,245 places, the most people ever to be paid out in any one poker tournament in history;
* This year there were more $1 million first prizes than ever before with 7 such competitions. Additionally, a record three events made multiple millionaires from the same event;
* A record 7 events had field sizes of 4,000 entries or more, a new record;
* A record 5 events each surpassed 6,000 entries, the most in one WSOP;
* Tony Cousineau scored the most cashes (74) without a win - he cashed four times this year;
* Roland Israelashvili cashed 13 times at this years summer series;
* Phil Hellmuth added to his record as the individual all-time leader in cashes (118) with his three cashes in 2016. With one final table appearance this year, Hellmuth has now final tabled an incredible 53 of the 118 events he has cashed in. Of the 53 final table appearances, Hellmuth has either won or come runner-up in 24 of them. Hellmuth also leads the category for most 4-9th place finishes, with 32;
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.