No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Revenues Dropping
11/10/09 - 888.com's b2b subsidiary Dragonfish performed sufficiently well to limit a decline in Q3 revenues at the online gambling group, but Management still posted a drop of 10 percent compared to Q3, 2008.
The company's interim management update this week reported financial highlights as:
* Total Operating Income US$61million during the historical seasonally quiet summer period
* Total Operating Income B2B (Dragonfish) at US$13 million
* Total Operating Income B2C at US$48 million, mainly from casino performance.
* Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million, a 44 percent increase compared to Q3 2008
* Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering during the first three quarters of the year at US$18 million (2008: US$9 million), a 99 percent increase
* Total Operating Income B2B during the first nine months of the year of US$37 million (2008: US$28 million), a 32 percent increase
* Quarterly Total Operating Income B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$248.
* Growth continued into Q4 with more than 8 percent increase in average daily revenue compared to Q2 2009.
Operational Highlights included:
* Pioneering GBP 8,888,888 Pirates Millionaire free spin slot machine launched in UK, coupled with TV campaign (see previous InfoPowa report)
* Dragonfish B2B deal with Harrah's announced in September, progressing on track to launch the WSOP and Caesars online casino and poker brands by next week
* Dragonfish launched poker and casino in the Balkans and signed an agreement with Tsogo Sun Gaming Group in South Africa
* Moon Bingo launched as a new standalone bingo network following the success of the skin on the Dragonfish network
Commenting on the results, chief executive Gigi Levy said: "We are pleased with the results achieved during the third quarter. Our B2C business showed resilience during the historical seasonally weak summer period and Dragonfish has continued its impressive growth. With Harrah's set to launch in coming days and a strong pipeline, we remain confident of reaching our targets.
"We are particularly pleased with the 99 percent growth achieved in our B2C emerging segment during the first three quarters of the year. Whilst Poker remains challenging the B2C business showed resilience during the third quarter. The fourth quarter started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
Investment in 888's offering continues, the statement reveals. The Casino client was released in three new languages, a new no-download Casino was introduced integrating, for the first time, the successful live dealer offering. In addition, 20 new games were added including the branded Cluedo, Cleopatra and Hulk Games. In Bingo 888 completed a new integration platform allowing rapid game deployment with 11 new side games already integrated, including the successful "X-Factor" product.
The group has approximately US$105 million cash equivalents (of which approximately US$35 million represent liabilities to customers) and has no debt.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.