No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Revenues Dropping
11/10/09 - 888.com's b2b subsidiary Dragonfish performed sufficiently well to limit a decline in Q3 revenues at the online gambling group, but Management still posted a drop of 10 percent compared to Q3, 2008.
The company's interim management update this week reported financial highlights as:
* Total Operating Income US$61million during the historical seasonally quiet summer period
* Total Operating Income B2B (Dragonfish) at US$13 million
* Total Operating Income B2C at US$48 million, mainly from casino performance.
* Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million, a 44 percent increase compared to Q3 2008
* Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering during the first three quarters of the year at US$18 million (2008: US$9 million), a 99 percent increase
* Total Operating Income B2B during the first nine months of the year of US$37 million (2008: US$28 million), a 32 percent increase
* Quarterly Total Operating Income B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$248.
* Growth continued into Q4 with more than 8 percent increase in average daily revenue compared to Q2 2009.
Operational Highlights included:
* Pioneering GBP 8,888,888 Pirates Millionaire free spin slot machine launched in UK, coupled with TV campaign (see previous InfoPowa report)
* Dragonfish B2B deal with Harrah's announced in September, progressing on track to launch the WSOP and Caesars online casino and poker brands by next week
* Dragonfish launched poker and casino in the Balkans and signed an agreement with Tsogo Sun Gaming Group in South Africa
* Moon Bingo launched as a new standalone bingo network following the success of the skin on the Dragonfish network
Commenting on the results, chief executive Gigi Levy said: "We are pleased with the results achieved during the third quarter. Our B2C business showed resilience during the historical seasonally weak summer period and Dragonfish has continued its impressive growth. With Harrah's set to launch in coming days and a strong pipeline, we remain confident of reaching our targets.
"We are particularly pleased with the 99 percent growth achieved in our B2C emerging segment during the first three quarters of the year. Whilst Poker remains challenging the B2C business showed resilience during the third quarter. The fourth quarter started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
Investment in 888's offering continues, the statement reveals. The Casino client was released in three new languages, a new no-download Casino was introduced integrating, for the first time, the successful live dealer offering. In addition, 20 new games were added including the branded Cluedo, Cleopatra and Hulk Games. In Bingo 888 completed a new integration platform allowing rapid game deployment with 11 new side games already integrated, including the successful "X-Factor" product.
The group has approximately US$105 million cash equivalents (of which approximately US$35 million represent liabilities to customers) and has no debt.
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.