No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gala Coral Land and Internet gambling group to be restructured
3/14/10 - Big changes are in prospect at the UK land and online gambling group Gala Coral as longrunning ownership discussions appear to be finally reaching a conclusion. But it could be a resolution of the company's debt problems that will see private equity owners left with no involvement.
The Telegraph newspaper reports that Britain's biggest gaming operator has been at the centre of a bitter restructuring that has pitted its private equity owners, Permira, Candover and Cinven against its debt holders as junior lenders have wrestled for control.
Mezzanine lenders – led by Apollo and including Goldman Sachs, Cerberus and Park Square – have apparently now secured a deal to win full control of the company's equity. And executive chairman Neil Goulden, who had been expected to step down, has signed a binding contract to stay on and oversee an eventual listing as a public company.
At the heart of the deal is the need to cut Gala's debt burden from GBP 2.6 billion to GBP 1.85 billion. This is to be achieved by the mezzanine lenders swapping GBP 540 million of debt for a 30 percent stake and injecting GBP 200 million to take control of the remaining 70 percent. The former private equity owners will receive a 1 to 5 percent tip for consenting to the deal, and current management could end up with 10 percent depending on performance.
Goulden appeared confident that the deal was imminent, telling the Telegraph: "It is 99.9 percent certain that this deal will be agreed. Documents will be sent out tomorrow and are expected to be signed and returned by April 1," he said, adding that the only risk came from the outgoing private equity firms who are out of the money and are being pushed aside.
This possibility, too has been considered, Goulden said: "If they do not play ball, we will be forced to put the company into a pre-pack administration. Everything will still get done – but it will take longer."
Once the ownership change has been achieved, the intention of the new owners is to transfer the top company structure off-shore to Luxembourg, to protect the off-shore status of the new mezzanine investors.
Along with Goulden there will be six board positions, four taken by a representative from each of the mezzanine investors. The extra two seats have not yet been decided. "It is an incredible company that has been over-burdened by its balance sheet. We have out-traded Ladbrokes, William Hill and Rank, making GBP 335 million of profit last year. I see no reason why we will not be able to meet our timetable for going public," Goulden told the newspaper.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.