No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Neovia Former Neteller First Half Earnings
9/17/09 - First half in line in a difficult year
Online payments business, Neovia plc has released its results for the half year ended 30 June 2009.
*Group revenue $32.6 million (H1 2008: $35.9 million)
* E-wallet revenue down 9 percent, vs H1 2008
* Gateway revenue up 12 percent, vs H1 2008
* Gross margin at 56.2 percent (H1 2008: 61.6 percent)
* Income from operations down 23 percent to $5.4 million (H1 2008: $7.0 million)
* Group cash and cash equivalents decreased to $73.4 million (31 December 2008: $76.2 million); available “free cash” of $30.2 million
* Mark Mayhew appointed President and CEO on 1 September
* Active e-wallet users up 3 percent to 95 492 at Q2 2009 (Q1 2009: 92 757)
* Average daily deposit volume up 20 percent to $475 266 in Q2 2009 (Q1 2009: $396 413)
* Diversification continues with significant contract wins in MMOG space
* New product launches including Send Money remittance service were welcomed by merchants
* Newteller platform in initial stage of deployment, running in parallel with the existing platform - full migration will be completed in early 2010
* Notice of Dismissal received from US authorities draws conclusion to DPA (see previous InfoPowa report)
Dale Johnson, Chairman of Neovia, commented: “The first half’s trading results were in line with management’s expectations given the continuing difficult market conditions that prevailed throughout the period.
"The Newteller platform will launch fully in early 2010 as anticipated, creating much needed flexibility for developing functionality to meet evolving market needs. During this period the Group faces both challenges and opportunities, but remains focused on maximising revenues, controlling costs and preserving cash to deliver value for shareholders.
"We expect trading conditions to remain tough in the second half, with the Company delivering revenue similar to the first half, with prospects for 2010 looking promising.”
Mark Mayhew, incoming President and CEO added: “I am very pleased to have joined Neovia and am reassured by these results which demonstrate the resilience of the company’s business model even in the toughest of economic environments.
"I shall be concentrating on creating substantial shareholder wealth in the future and the board is fully supportive of this aim. Over the next few months, one of my prime objectives is to focus the Group’s efforts on re-energising our offering in order to grow revenues demonstrably. I am confident that we can tune our strategy and execution to reflect evolving market needs and to create renewed success, and I look forward to communicating our efforts and results in this regard as we progress.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Bahamas Main and High Roller Results -
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas saw two big winners crowned this weekend when Christian Harder won the main event for $429,664 and Luc Greenwood took home $779,268 after taking down the $25,750 High Roller event.
High Hopes For Pennsylvania Online Gambling -
Pennsylvania state politicians have wasted no time in getting back to work in the new legislative season, and there is renewed hope for a gambling expansion bill that includes online gambling and daily fantasy sports.
NJ Warns No Federal Online Gambling Ban -
New Jersey Senator and gubernatorial candidate Raymond Lesniak warned that any attempt to overturn a 2011 Department of Justice opinion that the federal Wire Act exclusively governs sports betting would be met with a hard-nosed reaction from his state.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.