No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
All you need to know about gambling in Britain
The UK Gambling Commission has published its latest report on the gambling industry - both land and online - in Britain.
In the section on online (remore) gambling, the Commission reports:
* The number of remote gambling operators licensed by the Commission rose slightly from 300 to 328 during the year, with the majority of these still relating to remote betting, consisting of betting exchanges, pool betting and general betting.
* Breakdown of types of remote gambling licences issued by the Commission:
General betting 72
Society lottery 50
Gambling software 49
Pool betting 42
General betting (telephone) 40
Betting intermediary 19
Gaming machines technical – (full, supplier and software) 17
External lottery managers 10
* The remote gambling industry in Great Britain is made up primarily as follows:
• many of the large and familiar high street bookmakers
• large remote-only operators including Betfair and Bet365
• smaller betting operators that operate remote gambling facilities themselves
• smaller betting operators that have their remote operations hosted by more experienced operators
• fantasy football style remote pool betting operators
• smaller bingo and casino operators
• society lotteries that sell lottery tickets online or by telephone
• businesses supplying gambling software to gambling operators.
* The majority of gambling sites accessible to British citizens are regulated overseas. In many cases an operator is licensed by the Commission for remote betting but (for fiscal and other operational reasons) its remote casino and poker operations are licensed overseas. The main European overseas jurisdictions regulating remote gambling are Alderney, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and Malta.
Information taken from regulatory returns 1 January 2008 to 31 December 2008
* Remote betting, bingo and casino operations employ an estimated 7 800 persons
* Current number of self exclusions at remote gambling sites 45 277
* Known breaches/attempted breaches of self exclusion 6 807
* Number of individuals who cancelled their self exclusion after minimum exclusion period 1 678
* Under-age gambling. There were 144 recorded incidents when someone under the age of 18 attempted to gamble online. This figure includes attempts to gamble that were, in the majority of cases, successfully blocked by the operator.
* Active customer accounts (for Commission licensed facilities) reached 6.2 million, and new player accounts 4.9 million. Funds held in customer accounts totalled GBP257 million.
* Gross gambling yield for remote betting, bingo and casino was assessed at GBP896 million
* The latest information on player participation from ICM Research showed:
• Over the year to March 2009 (ie an average of figures for June 2008, September 2008, December 2008 and March 2009), 9.9 percent of the 8 000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling (through a computer, mobile phone or interactive/digital TV) in the previous month. This compares with the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent, the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent. 90.0 percent of respondents said they had not participated in any form of remote gambling.
• Those participating in remote gambling remain more likely to be male than female, and are more likely to be aged 18-44.
• The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National Lottery games remotely are excluded, 5.6 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to March 2009, compared with 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006. Overall, in the year to March 2009, 7.5 percent of respondents said they had gambled remotely on tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous month (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.