POKER HALL OF FAME SHORT LIST DRAWN UP
The usual for and against exchanges accompany this years proposals.
Amid the usual for-and-against exchanges on who should or should not be on it, the international Poker Hall of Fame short list was published this week following a period of intense public voting and a stringent vetting on nominations by the Poker Hall of Fame Governing Council.
Two thirds of the 2016 list is made up of non-American players, which will probably rattle a few cages if only on patriotic grounds, but there can be no denying that the following are quality and respected players who have done much to put poker on the map and entertain millions of fans:
Dave ‘Devilfish’ Ulliot
To qualify for the list players must meet the following requirements:
* Competed against quality competition in poker games;
* Aged forty years or over;
* Be experienced in high stakes poker;
* Hold the respect of peers for consistently playing with integrity and skill;
* Have stood the test of time
Read up on the Poker Hall of Fame here: http://www.wsop.com/pokerhalloffame/default.aspx