Friday September 5,2014 : EXPANSION THE NAME OF THE GAME AT AGTECH
Asia-facing sports lottery provider has big plans.
Online sports lottery provider Agtech has given analysts and investors a glimpse of its expansion plans in a brief and generally worded filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, which highlights:
* Improved Q3 results on the virtual sports lottery front;
* Nearing agreement with an unnamed Chinese company that it intends to acquire;
* Plans for a new marketing campaign to boost sales of the e-Ball gaming in the Jiangsu province;
* Completion of development work on a high frequency game platform that will allow the roll out of its Lucky Racing game to other provinces beyond Hunan;
* The award of multiple sports lottery terminal supply tenders in several Chinese provinces;
* The establishment of an international network of distributors as the company expands beyond China, with on-going "technical trials" in over ten countries.