Wednesday November 25,2015 : ARISTOCRAT RETURNS TO PROFIT
Strong performance from digital sector, North America and Australia.
Aristocrat Leisure Limited delivered impressive full year 2015 results for the period ending September 30, 2015 with a return to profit driven by its digital division, the acquisition of its VGT Class II operations and a strong performance in both the North American and Australian markets.
Key performance indicators for the full year period include:
– Group revenue of A$1.58 billion, an 89 percent increase over last year (FY2014: A$839 million.
– EBITDA up 139 percent amounted to A$523 million (FY2014: A$219 million).
– EBITA of A$431 million, up 142 percent (FY2014: A$178 million).
– Net profit of A$186.43 million (FY2014: A$ (16.4) million loss)
– Normalised net profit of A$236.1 million, a 78.9 percent increase.
Aristocrat said its digital revenues and segment profit increased almost three-fold compared to FY2014 through sustained growth of its flagship Heart of Vegas social application. Digital revenue leapt 145 percent to A$123 million compared to the same period last year.