Tuesday November 26 ,2013 : BALLY TECHNOLOGIES PRESENTS SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
SHFL Entertainment acquisition complete
Following Bally Technologies completion of the acquisition of SHFL Entertainment, the company has announced the senior executive team that will lead the expanded company forward.
Senior Level Executives reporting to Bally president and chief executive officer Ramesh Srinivasan comprise:
- Senior Vice President for Law and Government, Secretary, and General Counsel Mark Lerner will retire effective December 31, 2013 and SHFL's General Counsel and Executive Vice President Katie Lever will become Senior Vice President of Legal and Compliance, Secretary, and General Counsel, effective January 1, 2014.
- Senior Vice President of Business Development and Interactive John Connelly has over two decades experience in the global gaming industry, including almost 10 years in various capacities at Bally.
- Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Treasurer Neil Davidson has been Bally's CFO since 2010 and with the Company in key financial roles since 2006.
- Senior Vice President of Australia and Europe Adrian Halpenny, who served as President of SHFL's Australasian and Asia businesses since 2010 and SHFL Australasia's Director of Operations from 2007 to 2010.
- Senior Vice President of Operations and Human Resources Gary Kapral who has been with Bally since 2005 overseeing organizational development and implementation of Bally's global human resources strategic-growth initiatives. For the past year, Kapral has also been leading Bally's operations and global supply chain.
- Senior Vice President of Technology Bryan Kelly, who joined Bally in 2004 and manages the research and development of new gaming technologies, features and products.
- Senior Vice President of Customer Services Sridhar Laveti who joined Bally in 2006 and is responsible for managing the services and support teams for the games and systems divisions.
- Senior Vice President of Games, Table-Game Products, and Interactive Research & Development (R&D) Derik Mooberry. Mooberry, who will also oversee sales and operations in Mexico and Latin America, has held several leadership roles at Bally and has nearly 20 years of industry experience.
- Senior Vice President of North American Sales and Corporate Marketing Robert J. Parente who previously served as Bally's Vice President of Canada, Europe and Corporate Accounts. Parente will oversee a consolidated sales organization, with direct reports including veteran executive Tom Reilly and several other long-time sales executives from Bally and SHFL.
- Senior Vice President of Asia, India, and South Africa Srinivasan Raghavan who joined Bally in 2005, overseeing Development Centers in India, and previously served as Bally's Senior Vice President of Asia-Pacific & Africa and Managing Director of Bally India.
- Senior Vice President of Systems Research & Development and Information Technology Sethuram Shivashankar, who joined Bally in 2006, is responsible for the product management and software development of Bally Systems products and global Information Technology.
Several senior executives previously at SHFL entertainment will continue with Bally in various leadership capacities. Roger Snow will serve as Senior Vice President of Table Products and Julia Boguslawski joins as Vice President of Corporate Marketing. Deron Hunsberger, Alexander "Axel" Grohs, Nathan Wadds, Colin Helsen, John Hemberger, Peter Wilkins, Terri Conway, and John Strickland are among other SHFL senior leaders joining the Bally team in unspecified roles.
Consultant Kevin Verner will continue to the lead the Company's integration efforts, reporting to Srinivasan. Verner has been leading the merger of the two companies over the past several months and previously served as Lead Independent Director on Bally Technologies' Board of Directors.
"I am extremely proud to be working with such an experienced and talented team," Srinivasan said. "This dynamic team will be focused on executing on our vision to create a world-class end-to-end gaming technology company.
“Both companies have long histories of innovation and have evolved to provide our customers with a superior portfolio of products within an ever-changing and competitive landscape. The combination of such exceptional leadership from both companies will enable Bally to continue to provide innovative, award-winning products and responsive, world-class customer service and support."