Monday May 2,2016 : SOLID FIRST QUARTER FROM BET-AT-HOME
Marketing investments raise brand profile.
Betclic Everest subsidiary Bet-At-Home.com has released solid first quarter results attributed to ongoing marketing and brand awareness strategies which include its high profile jersey sponsorship of Berlin-situated football Club Hertha BSC.
Key performance indicators for the three month period ending March 31, 2016 include:
– Gross betting and gaming revenue up by 6.4 percent to Euro 30.3 million (Q1/2015: Euro 20.4 million).
– Net betting and gaming revenue increased by 4.6 percent to Euro 24.5 million (Q1/2015: EUR 23.4 million).
– Group betting and gaming volume totalled Euro 648.9 million (Q1/2015: EUR 587.5 million), an increase of 10.4 percent.
– EBT amounted to Euro 7.9 million (Q1/2015: Euro 9.8 million).
– EBIT amounted to Euro 7.3 million (Q1/2015: Euro 9.3 million).
– Betting fees and gaming levies amounted to Euro 3.7 million (Q1/2015: Euro 3.5 million).
– VAT regulations for electronic service providers in the European Union resulted in an expense of Euro 2.1 million (Q1/2015: Euro 1.6 million).
– Marketing and sponsorship expenses amounted to Euro 8.8 million (Q1/2015: EUR 6.5 million) .
– Liquid assets and securities increased to Euro 53.4 million.
– 4.3 million registered customers (Q1/2015: 4.1 million).
The management board said, assuming that the regulatory and fiscal environment remains unchanged, it forecasts a 10 percent increase in gross gaming revenues to Euro 134.0 million in the 2016 financial year and an EBITDA of around Euro 30.0 million.