Friday November 9, 2012 : PADDY POWER SOCIAL BETTING GAME
BetDash sports betting on social network
Irish bookmaker and online gambling firm Paddy Power has debuted a new social betting game titled BetDash.
Players have ten days to turn a virtual GBP 100 000 into GBP 1 million using their betting instinct and sporting knowledge. BetDash pays out 25X the player's initial stake if they achieve the GBP 1 million goal.
Sports disciplines include tennis, football and horseracing among many others as well as live in-play betting.
The game provides:
– bet feeds which show a real time view of each bet placed by BetDash players.
– the ability for players to follow top player activity
– trending bets which assist players in making informed decisions
– boosters which allow players to unlock various bonuses throughout the 10 day game
– Challenge functionality on other players bets which earns bankroll bonuses
– Awards for reaching prescribed goals that can then be redeemed for either a bankroll bonus or a time extension.
Justin Goldman, co-founder of BetDash said: “There have been many failed attempts at creating a successful social betting game. BetDash is bucking that trend by delivering a unique game design that enables punters to enjoy the thrill of sports betting in a low-risk, incredibly engaging social gaming environment.”