Tuesday, April 5, 2016 : BITCASINO ISSUES FY-2015 REPORT
Claims turnover of Euro 50 million.
Bitcasino.io, which claims to be the world's first legally licensed and regulated Bitcoin-only online operator, has released some impressive numbers from its Full Year 2015 activity.
* 1370 percent year-on-year turnover increase in 2015, with stakes of over Euro 50 million by end December 2015;
* Largest single win of 274 Bitcoins (Euro 100,000+) on a single spin;
* Players from over 140 countries around the world;
* Sportsbook operation launched last August has already presented over 60,000 events monthly;
* Average pay-out speed of 2.5 minutes for player withdrawals throughout 2015, which is believed to be one of the fastest in the industry;
Mark McGuinness, company spokesperson for Bitcasino.io said, “Since opening our Bitcoin casino in January 2014, we have witnessed tremendous growth.
“2015 was an important year for industry awareness and player acceptance of Bitcoin and helped bitcasino.io become the premier destination.
“Many industry observers have referred to bitcoin as a niche product and a fad. This is far from the reality; bitcoin gambling continues to gain mainstream acceptance amongst players, particularly the millennial demographic, and it will continue its growth trajectory into 2016 and beyond.”
Bitcasino.io operates under a licence issued to Curaçao eGaming, regulated by the government of Curaçao. The site offers over 800 games from 13 providers and includes live dealer action.
The company reports that it now has a staff of 40 dedicated staff, and a registered player base of over 150,000 players.