4/24/2012 : CONFERENCE CORNER
Now the US East Coast gets a chance to consider internet gambling….
Spectrum Gaming Group says it’s a question of when, not if, Internet gambling will be legalised in the foreseeable future, either at federal or states level — or possibly both.
Whichever model is implemented, legalization brings with it myriad legal, regulatory and operational questions, and the consultancy has set up a conference featuring seven nationally recognised industry experts to address these questions at the East Coast Gaming Congress, May 16-17 at the new Revel resort in Atlantic City.
Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO of Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law, a co-organizer and co-producer of the event, and will moderate the panel, "Understanding the I-Gaming Frenzy." The session panelists are:
• Richard D. "Skip" Bronson, Chairman, US Digital Gaming
• David Clifton, Partner, Licensing & Gaming, Joelson Wilson LLP, London
• Eugene Johnson, Senior Associate for Market Research, Spectrum Gaming
• Hon. Raymond J. Lesniak, New Jersey State Senate
• Michael Rumbolz, Board Member, Seminole Hard Rock Holdings, LLC; Chairman, Internet Gaming Committee
• William Scott, Vice President Strategic Business Development, GTECH G2
• Eamonn Toland, President, Paddy Power North America
More than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals have already signed up for the event.
The full conference schedule and registration are available at www.ecgc.us.