GAMING REALMS FLYING HIGH IN FISCAL REPORT
Trading update extends positive momentum into 2016.
Mobile gaming developer Gaming Realms plc delivered strong full year 2015 results and reports continued upward momentum during its first quarter of 2016.
Key performance highlights for the full year ending December 31, 2015 include:
– Revenue up 116 percent to GBP 21.2 million (FY/2014: GBP 9.8 million, 15m/2014: GBP 11.2 million).
– Real money gaming revenue up 362 percent to GBP 10.8 million (FY/2014: GBP 2.3 million, 15m/2014: GBP 2.7 million).
– Social and licensing revenue up 294 percent to GBP 2.5 million (FY/2014: GBP 0.6m, 15m/2014: GBP 1.2 million).
– Total new depositing players up 55 percent to 169,988 (FY/2014: 109,561, 15m/2014 138,852).
– Adjusted EBITDA loss of GBP 4.1 million (15m/2014: GBP 7.8 million) which includes marketing investment of GBP 11.5 million (15m/2014: GBP 10.2 million).
Key performance indicators for the three months ending March 31, 2016 include:
– Revenue up 100 percent to GBP 7.5 million (Q1/2015: GBP 3.8 million).
– Real money gambling revenue up 128 percent to GBP 4.2 million (Q1/2015: GBP 1.8 million).
– Social and licensing revenue up 643 percent to GBP 2.0 million (Q1/2015: GBP 0.3 million).
– Total new depositing players increased 73 percent to 62,106 (Q1/2015: 35,857).
"The launch of our proprietary platform at the start of 2015 and acquisition of Slingo IP and games has transformed the business and our content proposition,” Patrick Southon, chief executive officer of Gaming Realms said. “The progress made at the start of 2016, with a number of licence agreements in place with major brands and media publishing companies, means that Gaming Realms is opening up a number of new channels to market its games across both real money and social segments. The Group is on track to continue its targeted growth for the year."