GIG MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Q2/2015 results show positive trend.
Gaming Innovation Group, (GIG), parent company of Guts.com, delivered an upbeat quarterly report saying it has succeeded in establishing a solid platform from which to grow.
Key performance indicators for the period include:
– Net income of Euro 800 000 (Q2/2014: Euro -100 000).
– Profit before tax amounted to Euro 900 000 (Q2/2014: Euro -200 000).
– Operating profit was Euro 0.0 (Q2/2014: Euro -200 000).
– Operating revenues of Euro 4.8 million (Q2/2014: Euro 2.6 million), up 88 percent.
– EBITDA Euro 72 500 (Q2/2014: Euro199 000).
“The second quarter has been eventful and GIG has made considerable progress in all business areas,” Robin Reed, chief executive officer of GIG said.
“I am very pleased that we can present a positive result in a period characterized by major changes and strong growth.”
Based on trading since, GIG said it has a favourable outlook on its performance for the rest of 2015.