Monday April 27,2015 : INTERWETTEN BEGINS ITS 25TH YEAR IN GOOD SHAPE
Solid Q1/2015 results augur well for the rest of the year, CEO says.
Online sports betting pioneer Interwetten began its 25th Anniversary Year with a strong start in Q1/2015 results:
– Total turnover was Euro 12 million, a 10 percent growth year on year.
– A 54 percent increase in new depositing customers.
– 13 percent growth in active customers.
– 50 percent increase in mobile wagering.
– 33 percent increase in mobile casino and games.
Particularly gratifying is the continued momentum initiated with the Football World Cup 2014, Werner Becher, chief executive officer of Interwetten said. “After a more than successful previous year, the upward trend has continued in Q1 / 2015”.
Successful implementations during the period include cash-outs which the company said has been well received by customers, along with a new range of content from iSoftBet providing an expanded games offer.