Merge Poker Network Updates
Monday June 4, 2012 : MERGE NETWORK UPGRADE
Player requests answered in latest software client
A long overdue network upgrade will take effect on Merge from tomorrow (Tuesday), probably in a bid to retain customers looking at defecting to Lock Poker's new Revolution Network.
Version 6.0 promises a plethora of new features and major changes in the new client which the network says will include: Get it here.
– The incorporation of player admin directly into the new client utilising dedicated top-level navigation options which will do away with the clumsy system that players previously dealt with.
– Customisable time-zone settings and a dedicated table stats window.
– New tournament lobby featuring a fresh look, players current bankroll and VIP points as well as a direct link to the cashier.
– New table re-sizing feature that scales other information on the table as the player drags to increase or decrease table size.
– Multi-table display upgrade that allows stacking, cascading or tiling.
– Custom player boxes that can be colour coded and provide the ability to turn off avatars/friend icons and player accolades.
– New filtering options and search fields as well as game list expanders.
– Updated Poker, Friends and promotions screens.