MOBILE IN THE ONLINE GAMBLING SECTOR:
List of updates in the mobile gaming sector for the first quarter of 2013 Movements in the mobile arena over the period of review included:
Probability in strategic partnership with Glu Mobile, a developer and publisher of freemium mobile and tablet games.
SHFL Entertainment to offer digital versions of its tablet games to B2B casino operators via the Joingo Game Network.
Joingo to provide mobile gaming platform to the Native American Swinomish Casino & Lodge.
Microgaming launched its dedicated mobile gaming brand Microgaming Go.
International Game Technology :
- due to unveil its mobile product IGT rgs™ Mobile.
- will provide mobile games to Paddy Power.
- OMI Gaming to supply its Kazuri Mobile Casino to X18Bet.
- Playtech mobile subsidiary Mobenga released an open framework designed to integrate content on mobile devices called “The Mobile Hub”.
Cantor Gaming :
- partnered with The One Group’s Bagatelle Beach and Supper Club and Vertigo Enterprises LLC's Las Vegas-situated Outpost Saloon to offer their customers a Cantor Gaming Sports Wagering Account for mobile betting on sports and casino games.
- entered into a long-term agreement with Golden Gaming LLC for the operation of a race and sports book at Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, subject to regulatory approval.
- signed three additional agreements with the Boulevard Bar and Grille and two Giuseppe's Bar and Grille locations in Las Vegas for the provision of a sports wagering sign-up station.
Cozy Games will carry a selection of video slot games developed by Spin Games LLC on its Cozy Connect platform.
Rabcat European game developer Rabcat partnered with HTML5 game development platform Odobo..
Amaya Gaming Group's Ongame Poker Platform extended its online poker relationship with Belgian operator Golden Palace.be to include a mobile channel catering to Android and iOS device users.
Dragonfish is preparing to launch a mobile bingo offering early in 2013.
NYX Interactive :
- partnered with developers Luckee games and iGaming2go in game distribution deals that will increase its growing mobile offering, MOVE powered by NYX OGS.
- The firm will also distribute Sheriff Gaming’s newly launched “SMART” mobile games portfolio.
- igned a mobile content supply agreement with Locus Gaming – owner of the newly launched mobile-focused website Jack Gold.com.
- AliQuantum Gaming partnered with NYX Interactive for its NYX OGS games integrated within its casino gaming suite.
- Digital wallet provider Skrill will provide UK bookmaker Bet365 with a mobile friendly payment solution called Skrill 1-Tap.
- Openbet to provide back-end infrastructure and games content for a new HTML 5-based mobile product for Sky Betting & Gaming’s Sky Vegas.com.
Mobile operational applications released over the period included:
Ace Slots Casino expanded its iOS offering to the Android platform.
- launched a Windows 8 version of its iOS-compatible Premier League app.
- released a new real-money-play iOS compatible mobile casino dubbed Paddy Power Vegas casino app featuring exclusive games from Viaden Gaming.
- launched an iPhone optimised version of its Games platform. The app includes a choice of over thirty games that include slots, table games and virtual sports streams.
Zynga updated its iOS platform poker app.
12BET launched a ONEworks-developed HTML5-based smart phone interface.
Bodog88.com launched a new Oneworks developed smartphone and WAP interface allowing access to all bet types in both formats.
SNAI and GameAccount partnership launched an iOS and Android version of real-money Roulette to the Italian market.
United Bingo Network skin Robin Hood Bingo launched a new mobile gaming platform.
Virgin Casino launched its new iPad and Tablet online casino site.
William Hill A companion app to William Hill plc’s iPad app provides tablet access to football, horse racing and other sports betting.
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment subsidiary PartyPoker.com launched its Android mobile poker app.
BetVictor (formerly Victor Chandler group) launched its first native iOS iPhone application via the Apple App Store carrying a fully integrated casino and live betting..
Playtech launched a new mobile casino service for Betfred.
PokerStars.TV launched an updated app allowing fans to use smartphones and tablets to watch the final tables of major tournaments.
Betfair launched major updates to its iPhone and iPad apps, with the new Sports App and Exchange App making it easier to place single and multiple bets quickly.
PKR.com launched a free real money poker app developed for Apple iPad on the iOS platform.
BetDSI.com aka Bet Diamond Sports International extended its mobile betting offering by adding smartphone and tablet-friendly mobile casino gaming.
Gala Bingo released its latest iPhone and iPad app version containing a fully integrated Chat function and the ability to pre-buy tickets for all games 24 hours a day.
The Golden Nugget released an iOS poker application to the Apple iTunes Store, complimenting its free-to-play poker website launched mid 2012.
10Bet launched a new HTML5-based mobile betting platform developed by sports betting software provider SBTech.
Sky Bet is sporting a new Bingo iOS app courtesy of Playtech giving players access to 11 bingo rooms and two slot games on their mobile device.