1/27/2012 : Latvian business the top performer in growth
Following a strong set of 9M/2011 results Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has posted its latest performance figures for the FY 2011 and Q4/2011 periods, showing growth in all three regions.
OEG operates three sites in the region: Olympic Casino Eesti AS in Estonia; Olympic Casino Latvia SIA; and Olympic Casino Group Baltija UAB in Lithuania and is obliged to provide its results to the Estonian Association of Gambling Operators and its members, Latvian Gambling Inspection and Lithuanian Gambling Inspection.
Key Performance Highlights include:
– Olympic Casino Eesti AS:
– Gaming revenues for 2011 totaled Euro 27.9 million (2010: Euro 24.9 million), up 12 percent
– Gaming revenues for Q4 of Euro 8.1 million, up 20.9 percent
– Olympic Casino Latvia SIA
– Gaming revenues for 2011 totaled Euro 27.5 million (2010: Euro 22.6 million), up 21.7 percent
– Gaming revenues for Q4 of Euro 8.0 million, up 19.4 percent
– Olympic Casino Group Baltija UAB
– Gaming revenues for 2011 totaled Euro 17.9 million (2010: Euro 16.1 million), up 11.2 percent
– Gaming revenues for Q4 of Euro 4.9 million, an increase of 19.5 percent