Leon Tsoukernik wins Partypoker Powerfest $5k Super High Roller for $207,978. King’s Casino owner warms up for WSOPE with win in $1m Gtd event. The owner of King’s Casino, Leon Tsoukernik yesterday won Event #16 of Partypoker’s latest online Powerfest series – the $5,200 buy-in Super High Roller for $207,978.
On his POWERFEST victory, Tsoukernik said: “I only fired one bullet and am really delighted. I felt focused and in the zone the whole time.
It took over 11 hours for the entrepreneur to defeat a 204-strong field and overcome Mikita “helicopterben82” Badziakouski heads-up to claim the title and third Championship Event trophy of the three week-long festival. The September 2018 edition represents Partypoker largest Powerfest to date, guaranteeing $60m in total prize money across the course of the festival and over $20m in the third week alone.
Known to partake in some of the biggest games anywhere, Tsoukernik is the owner of King’s Casino, a major casino partner of partypoker and the largest dedicated poker room in Europe. Located in Rozvadov on the Czech/German border, the popular King’s Casino has played host to a number of prestigious events in recent years, and in October 2018 the venue once again opens its doors to the partypoker LIVE-sponsored WSOPE following last year’s maiden collaboration.
The 2017 edition saw a total €25m in prize money awarded as WSOP and King’s Casino came together for the first time to host Europe’s richest poker festival. Running from 9 October – 2 November 2018, WSOPE 2018 aims to build on the success of last year’s event, guaranteeing €13m across 10 official bracelet events as part of a packed schedule.
The headline €10k Main Event and €100k Super High Roller both boast guarantees of €5m, with the schedule for all 10 bracelet events below:
- €550 Colossus No-Limit Hold’em – €1,000,000 Guarantee. 8 starting flights. 1 re-entry per flight. Oct 9-13
- €1,650 6-Handed Deepstack No-Limit Hold’em. -€200,000 Guarantee. single re-entry. Oct 14
- €550 Pot-Limit Omaha 8-Handed — €100,000 Guarantee – 2 starting flights – unlimited re-entry Oct 15-16
- €1,100 Turbo Special Bounty Hunter No-Limit Hold’em — €200,000 Guarantee — $300 bounties Oct 17
- €1,100 Monster Stack No-Limit Hold’em — €1,000,000 Guarantee – 3 starting flights – 1 entry/flight Oct 18-20
- €1,650 Pot Limit Omaha/No-Limit Hold’em Mix — €200,000 Guarantee Oct 21
- €2,200 Pot-Limit Omaha 8-Handed — €200,000 Guarantee – Unlimited re-entry Oct 22
- €25,000 High Roller No-Limit Hold’em – €1,000,000 Guarantee – Single re-entry Oct 24
- €100,000 Super High Roller – €5,000,000 Guarantee – Unlimited re-entry Oct 26
- €10,350 WSOP Europe Main Event – €5,000,000 Guarantee – 2 starting flights – Bust A, can re-enter B. Oct 27-28
I saw that Patrick Leonard and Michael Zhang had deep runs and know how great they are as players. I’m just so happy, I love to play the best players, and it is so satisfying to survive in their company. I ended up heads-up against Mikita Badziakouski, who is truly an amazing player. This one is for all those businessmen out there!”