Wednesday October 15,2014 : PKR MAKES SIGNIFICANT UPGRADE TO POKER CLIENT
Improved game flow and simplicity of use, the guiding principles
Online poker operator PKR has released its latest poker client upgrade providing a multitude of new features.
“Our aim with PKR 3.0 was to make this quite complicated piece of poker software easier to use, though we couldn't help but add a few design features to keep our visual cutting edge!”, the company said in a statement.
The two guiding principles during the development of the upgrade was simplicity of use and improved game flow giving the new client a lobby as opposed to the old portal, which features a new file menu and tab systems for different areas such as casino and sports.
Other new features include:
– smoother, uninterrupted game flow
– insight taken from traditional poker rooms in how hole cards and community cards are displayed
– tweaks to the multi-tabling options, provides a choice of 2D or 3D avatars
– re-designed poker lobby provides simple view and classic view options
– a My PKR section provides access to accounts, bonus information, tournament tickets, friends section,
avatar shop, hand replayed among others
– additions to the avatar shop include new virtual items and a Photo Booth feature.
“These are only a few of the changes we've made, some visible to you [players], many behind the scenes,” the PKR statement said. “As a direct result of your [player] feedback, countless other changes and improvements – some less ‘sexy' but important nevertheless – have been added, from table chat and announcement systems to satellite tournament information and beyond.”