Written By Lenny S On 12/12/10 –
Latest version offers a wealth of features. Current Bonus $600 Claim It here.
Online poker giant Pokerstars.com has released its latest software update, which includes new features such as:
– Font Changes for Games – PokerStars changed the fonts for games to be more distinguishable and friendlier to people with various types of color blindness.
– Changes include:
• Ring games players are waitlisted for will be blue, bold and italics.
• Ring games players are seated at will be red, bold and italics.
• Tournaments players are part of will show the "State" column in red, bold and italics.
– Find Seat has been opened as a feature to all real money players after making some back-end adjustments. The changes can make joining 24 tables or swapping tables simple.
– Volume Sliders – for all PokerStars sounds and also individual volume sliders for each sound.
– Bracket for Heads Up Tournaments – PokerStars has developed the ability to display a bracket for Heads Up tournaments from the Tourney Lobby which will show the pairings of opponents and how the tournament has progressed. The feature is in Beta stage and will be slowly added to selected Heads Up tournaments. For now the bracket will only be available after the tournament is down to 64 players.
– Register to Any – past issues resolved and upgraded.
– Font for the text within dialogs was changed to a font that is easier to read in the Windows client.
– Detached Chat minor updates.
– Bet sizing buttons have changed behavior for draw games – the first draw will show the pre-flop shortcuts, while subsequent draws will show the post-flop buttons.
– PokerStars has a new mixed game combining two of the most popular game types – No Limit Hold'em/Pot Limit Omaha that will become available over the course of December.