Signed a licensing agreement with Mediaset España, the largest television network in Spain for the provision of its entire suite of products.
BetClic selected Quickfire powered by Microgaming to enhance their existing gaming portfolio.
– Intralot Interactive became the strategic partner of the Croatian State Lottery, Hrvatska Lutrija do.o. Intralot Interactive, in association with Microgaming, will invest in the hardware and software to provide a broad portfolio of Croatian Lottery’s internet casino games.
– Eurofootball Ltd expanded its poker relationship with Quickfire with the addition of Live Dealer and mini-games.
– Bulldog777.com expanded its offering with five Microgaming Diamond Edition Live Dealer games.
– Danish company Tivoli A/S, owner of the newly launched Tivoli Casino.dk, selected QuickFire’s gaming suite.
– Prima Networks Spain plc, powered by Microgaming, launched Casinos Austria International’s win2day.be into the Belgian market.
– JPM Interactive signed a game supply deal with Microgaming that will see its online game portfolio deployed through the QuickFire platform under the Max Power brand.
– iGame Malta will offer a range of QuickFire products, including over 350 casino games.
– Buzz Sports supplied its ZonePlay betting flagship product to Bodog88.com and Boylesports.com.
– SBTech will provide a turnkey online sports betting solution for one of the largest land-based casino operators in the regulated Georgian market, Casino Iveria.
– Unibet subsidiary Kambi Sports Solutions signed a two year deal to provide pool betting products, Supertoto and Superscore, to Asian operator Fun88.
– Fun88 took on a live dealer product supplied by Bodog Gaming.
– signed a content deal to supply fixed odds games, known locally as Instawin, to PGI and its Philippine subsidiary, IEST for use on terminals.
– extended its partnership with the British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC) enhancing its online sports offering with added sports, leagues and tournaments on its Play Now.com website.
– will provide State-controlled Danske Spil with a new sports betting platform.
– Paddy Power will supply Play Now Sports' odds services which OpenBet’s LiveServ and LiveOdds will publish directly, via the British Columbia Lottery Corporation’s online sports offering, to users’ browsers in real-time.
– Mahjong Logic’s newest licensee is Asian operator King58.com.
– Evolution Gaming signed live casino supply deals with StarCasino, Betclic Everest and Stravinci s.r.l. and launched 888’s live casino offering into the Italian market.
– WorldLink (Sport):
– signed Premier League football club’s Newcastle United FC and Sunderland AFC for the provision of betting services.
– entered into a Heads of Agreement to become the UK football club and league website provider Club Website Limited's official betting and gaming partner
– German online bookmaker RaceBets International Gaming Limited entered into a deal with SIS for the provision of its UK horse racing data service.
– Online gambling group Ladbrokes has clinched a deal with television broadcaster ITV Sport that will enable punters to gamble on events without leaving the site.
– Bwin.Party's Ongame internet poker subsidiary signed with WMS subsidiary Jadestone, which will provide games to its operator licensee Paf.
– Intralot SA :
– won a contract in partnership with American lottery technology provider Scientific Games Corporation to provide German sportsbetting monopoly ODS Oddset Deutschland Sportwetten GmbH with a retail and online operation.
– INTRALOT Italia widened its interactive offering in the Italian market with the launch of its Live Casino for Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat.
– Gosh Games, a Guernsey-based "Skill & Prize" competition site entered into a gaming solution deal with Finnish software provider Digient.
– Concept Gaming launched fifteen full-sized Slot and Keno games within the XPRO Live Dealer gaming product.
– Smart Gaming Group will provide Germany’s land based casino Spielbank Schleswig-Holstein with its Smart Live Box solution.
– OPAP selected GTechG2 as its IT provider for expansion into online betting.
– William Hill's newly-formed U.S. subsidiary appointed Bet Smart Media Inc to provide a US-facing website that unifies and rebrands its three American companies: American Wagering Inc., Brandywine Bookmaking LLC and the Club Cal Neva Satellite Race and Sportsbook Division.
– Tabcorp now operates Victoria’s new Victorian Wagering and Betting Licence and has commenced a new 50/50 joint venture with the Victorian Racing Industry
– Online and land gambling groups Unibet and Rank are teaming up to launch online casino and poker action in the regulated Belgian market on receipt of Belgian licencing.
– The Latvia-based turnkey gaming solution provider and developer CTXM rebranded as GamesOS.
– Bulldog777 Casino added a selection of new games from CTXM (GamesOS) to its line-up of Microgaming no-download offerings.
– Tain Poker added Instadeal's fast poker product to its offering.
– LVS Ltd in partnership with French lottery provider Lotsys SAS were awarded the internet betting system tender by the Israel Sports Betting Board.
– Sportech PLC division, Sportech Racing LLC signed a three-year extension to its totalisator services agreement with California horse racing tracks, racing fairs and OTB networks.
– Betfair extended its relationship with software developer Playtech, including a renewal of its contract for the provision of casino services, an agreement to launch bingo and the option to offer Betfair customers access to Playtech’s online poker networks.
– Boyle Games.com launched a new suite of games from software provider Net Entertainment.
– EveryMatrix signed online casino game supply deals with BetSoft Gaming, NYX Interactive and Sheriff Gaming as well as a mobile solution from NetEnt which boosts its vendor portfolio to nine.
– Bally Technologies will provide online and HTML5 mobile content to Internet gaming system and software provider GameAccount Network.
– BetVictor selected Asian sportsbook platform provider ONEworks to power its new sportsbetting venture in Asia at xinweide.com
– Nevada-based gaming technology firm 3G Studios partnered with Eldorado Resorts subsidiary, Eldorado Interactive, with a free-to-play offering that it plans on monetizing as U.S. legalization unfolds.
– Nevada-based games developer Spin Games will embed geolocation capabilites in their games across PC, Mac and mobile devices in collaboration with Geolocation services provider GeoComply.
– Mobile provider Probability PLC will utilise mobile geolocation services from GeoComply, the Nevada-based solution provider.
– WMS’ newly launched interactive gambling subsidiary Williams Interactive launched a white-labeled B2B suite of interactive products and services on its Play4Fun Network platform with the Meskwaki Bingo Casino in Tama, Iowa.
– Shuffle Master rebranded as SHFL Entertainment, Inc.
– International Game Technology partnered with several third-party game developers, including High 5 Games and Unity, to expand the selection of titles in its game theme library.
– World Match signed a game supply agreement with Italian company Microgame.