TRADITIONAL ONLINE SECTOR OVERVIEW:
3G Studios partnered with Eldorado Resorts subsidiary, Eldorado Interactive, with the intention of launching an online gambling venture as U.S. legalization unfolds. Free to play, virtual currency based SlotALot Casino will go live in the near future.
French gambling firm Pari Mutuel Urbain in co-operation agreement with National Equestrian Federation of Armenia (FEA) to develop horse racing in that Country.
Spin Games to embed geolocation capabilites in their games across PC, Mac and mobile devices in collaboration with Geolocation services provider GeoComply.
Amaya Gaming Group:
- Zukido was named the Company’s mobile development partner.
- Offsidegaming to supply Amaya with sportsbook technology for retail and internet.
- Amaya’s Ongame Network Ltd was selected to power the Mohegan Sun's online poker offering set for launch in early 2013.
- Ongame signed a two-year licensing deal with operator Redbet Gaming Limited.
- inked a platform deal with the US company SHFL
- will provide the Playboy adult lifestyle empire with internet poker and lottery facilities set for launch early 2013.
- extended its agreement with Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) acting on behalf of DC Entertainment.
- signed a MOU with Bally Technologies to integrate its Ongame Poker Platform and casino suite into Bally's iGaming Platform.
- signed an agreement with Belgian online casino operator Groupe Circus to provide a full suite of proprietary and branded games to Casino777.be.
- Dumarca Holding’s Vera&John online casino took on live dealer casino solution from Bodog Gaming.
- Bodog Poker Network signed Asian-facing gaming site TLC88.com.
- Fun88.com took on live dealer product from Bodog Gaming.
- Rebranded from Shuffle Master
- To provide online casino table game content to Bally Technologies’ iGaming platform.
- Will integrate its online gaming products on the GameAccount Network.
- launched a white-labeled B2B suite of interactive products and services on its Play4Fun Network platform with the Meskwaki Bingo Casino in Tama, Iowa.
- signed a multi-year game supply agreement with Betsson AB, Unibet Group, NordicBet and Betsafe’s Casino Black.
- clinched an online content licensing agreement with Malta-based Bonnier Gaming.
International Game Technology:
- partnered with several third-party game developers, including High 5 Games, to expand its game theme library.
- Signed a multi-year strategic partnership with Unity Technologies.
- Double DownCasino solution was taken up by fifteen additional land-based casino partners.
- Signed a game supply deal with Ladbrokes. In a separate deal will launch a dedicated Live Casino area for Ladbrokes.
- To launch dedicated Live Casino area for Ladbrokes.
- Extended its e-gaming partnership with Lottomatica Group to include the Italian Market.
- To supply portfolio of online games to Groupe Circus in the Belgian market under its Casino de Spa brand.
- partnered with internet gambling software developer and provider iSoftBet to provide content to the Italian i-gaming market.
- Signed a multi-game agreement with developer Genesis Gaming for the development of patented games, exclusive to IGT.
World Match :
- will supply Microgame with AAMS-approved online casino games.
- entered into a game distribution deal with Chess Plus International Ltd-owned and Africa-focused Surebet257.com.
- Genting Alderney signed a licence agreement with ComTrade for the provision of its e-gaming platform.
- Mandalay Media Group rebranded as BGO Entertainment.
- Instadeal will provide its fast-fold poker product to the PIV Game Network as well as newcomer Falconbet.
- Bet365 in content supply agreement with Sheriff Gaming.
- Signed strategic technology services agreement with technology firm Longitude for the exclusive distribution of its single pools product within Europe and India for sports pool betting.
- Sportech Racing division will provide its Quantum System pari-mutuel wagering software and a customised internet betting platform to Chilean thoroughbred racetracks Club Hipico de Santiago and Sociedad Hipodromo Chile
- Digient rebranded as Finnplay and signed a gaming platform deal with Mirage Games.
- Became terrestrial casino The Hippodrome's exclusive online partner.
- Win2Day, launched by Prima Networks and powered by Microgaming extended its offering to include poker for the Belgian market.
- Secured a key licensing agreement with NBCUniversal Television Consumer Products for Battle Star Galactica rights.
- Went live with a new operator, Kombispel, through a first time agreement with Genera Networks.
- Signed an internet poker agreement with Paf and Betsson.
- Signed a game supply deal with Nordic Leisure Group for SIA Optibet in the Latvian market.
- Added operator Lucky247 to its online and mobile casino clientele list.
- QuickFire, powered by Microgaming signed a distribution deal with development studio Rabcat.
- Prima Networks Limited, powered by Microgaming, went live with 9 operators in Italy including 32Red, Neomobile Gaming and Betway, with an online slots offering across download, flash and mobile platforms.
- 32Red opted for Microgaming's new live studio featuring the iconic Playboy brand.
- QuickFire signed a content supply agreement for Magic Dreams games from Push Gaming.
- Microgaming QuickFire became exclusive games provider to Casino-x.
- Launched a Live Dealer studio themed on the adult brand Playboy.
- Bally Technologies clinched a deal with the Mohegan Sun casinos for the provision of an iGaming platform and in a separate agreement will supply gaming content to UK-based OpenBet.
Inspired Gaming Group:
- The Virtual Sports Division of the group signed deals to provide online and retail virtual sports betting to six major Italian operators: SNAI, Sisal, Eurobet, Intralot, Cogetech, and Lottomatica.
- Launched BetBox, a new bet management system and EPOS solution for the sports betting sector.
- Signed Betfred to its mobile virtual sports betting solution.
- Betgenius Limited in exclusive 4-year ATP and WTA data rights agreement with Enetpulse.
- Buzz Sports will provide its flagship product ZonePlay on Eastern European gaming brand Favbet.com.
- Mahjong Logic signed BetMotion.com, Betluck.co.uk and BetVictor to its licensee roster.
- Evolution Gaming in three-year international agreement with Endemol Games for development of “Deal or No Deal" live dealer casino games
- Quickspin signed Betsson, Unibet , Betclic Expekt, Mr Green and Gala Interactive in multi-year game supply deals.
- In sportsbetting platform deal with Rank Group.
- Will supply online and mobile games to Betdigital Limited.
- Interactive gaming partnership with games developer iSoftBet for the supply of a range of games through the Italian platform.
- Renewed its software supply contract with Sky Betting and Gaming for another three years.
- Tain now distributes the sports betting data feed from Betting Promotion following its recent acquisition of an 18 percent stake in the company
- Entered into a supply deal with Samvo in for a range of markets for a specific sport outside of Samvo’s current area of expertise.
- Launched a new business to business website at bettingpromotion.com to promote its core services for bookmakers and betting exchanges.
- Zynga partnered with Bwin.Party digital entertainment for the launch of a real money online casino and poker operation initially focused on the UK punter.
Kambi Sports Solutions (Unibet subsidiary):
- In deal with Mystery Games NV for the provision of a fully managed web and mobile sportsbook for its Napoleon Games brand.
- Entered into a three-year agreement with Mediaset España for the provision of a fully managed sportsbook operating under a local gaming licence.
- to deliver a fully managed online and mobile sportsbook for Spanish operator Suertia Interactiva S.A.
- entered into game supply deal with B3W Group for its NYX OGS. signed supply deal with NYX Interactive for its NYX OGS games.
- renewed its software licensing agreement with Swedish State-licensed operator Folkspel
- Signed Bonnier Gaming for NYX OGS games.
- Bet Butler signed up English professional football club Leyton Orient through its official betting provider agreement with The Football League.
- partnered with High 5 Games in a game supply and distribution deal.
- launched the sportsbetting website Coral.co.uk as part of an exclusive 10-year platform provider agreement between itself and Gala Coral.
- signed a live dealer broadcast deal with Casino Gran Madrid.
- BetSoft Gaming partnered with Everymatrix, 188Bet, Winagames.com, onlinebingo.eu and GVC subsdiary Betaland.
- Betway in strategic agreement with Clickfun Social Casino developer Online Skill Limited to develop, market and operate a combined social and real-money casino. Also launched Hippodromecasino.com.
SPIELO G2/GTECH G2 :
- Lottomatica rebranded as GTech motivated by the need to integrate its business units with its U.S. unit GTech Holdings Corporation.
- to provide Spanish players with a full sports betting solution using its Margin Maker software to be hosted on MARCA's sports newspaper website
- will launch Norske Tipping’s first i-gaming product for the Norwegian market.
Scientific Games/SG Gaming:
- consolidated its Barcrest, Games Media and The Global Draw subsidiaries in the newly formed SG Gaming.
- SG Gaming in game supply deal with Gala Coral Group subsidiary Eurobet Italia.
- Scientific Games Corporation subsidiary, MDI Entertainment LLC, signed a multi-year extension to its agreement with Hasbro Inc.
- Ainsworth Gaming Technology entered into a content distribution agreement with GameAccount that will see the Company enter into the online sector, an integral part of its social and online strategy.
- GameAccount launched a new casino channel titled Monte Carlo for Italian gambling group SNAI.
- South African virtual sports solution provider, Kiron Interactive, entered into a multi-year agreement with prominent Polish sports betting operator Star-Typ Sport for the provision of its virtual sports portfolio.
- Media Corporation plc to rebrand as Inta plc and will launch two gambling-related products. The company also launched a mobile, digital and social network advertising service through a newly formed company named Media Corporation Social Networks.
WMS Gaming Inc:
- in multi-year online gaming content deal with British Columbia Lottery Corporation's Playnow.com internet gambling site.
- Williams Interactive LLC signed an online content licensing agreement with Sky Betting & Gaming for its SkyVegas.com website covering web and mobile games.
- Net Entertainment signed an online and mobile game supply deal with Paddy Power and another with 888 Holdings.
- signed an agreement with social gaming giant Facebook to launch real-money products in the United Kingdom.
- 888 went live in Spain with a live dealer offering from Evolution Gaming.
- Pokerstars in a partnership agreement with the Spanish bricks-and-mortar venue Casino Gran Madrid.
- Sports betting operator BetCRIS took over all BookMaker.eu non-US accounts
- subsidiary Totepool retained the betting rights and on-course betting for 31 Racecourse Media Group racetracks in a GBP 14.7 million agreement.
- signed a deal with TotelFootball for pool betting on fantasy football for Totepool.com customers.
- AsianLogic in fantasy sports pools betting deal with provider Totel Football.
- Probability plc subsidiary Playyoo to supply Lottomatica with casino and slot games for mobile phones and tablet computers in the regulated Italian market under the Vegas Club brand.
- BetVictor in agreement with London Capital Group for white label financial spread trading solution. The company also launched a new website showcasing its new business to business products and services at betvictorb2b.com.
- Sheriff Gaming entered into game distribution agreements with EveryMatrix, Betsson, SBTEch, NYX, Bet365, Edict Gaming and its second land-based deal with Gala Coral.
- SBTech in exclusive agreement with Xhoilloto, Albania's largest land based operator for retail sportsbetting platform enabled for expansion into online sportsbetting and casino in the future. The company also entered into a game supply deal with Sheriff Gaming.
- Betsson Group went live with Play’n GO casino games for web and mobile in the Danish market.
PERFORM partnered with Sky Deutschland for the distribution of selected content from Sky's sports channels in Austria and Germany across PERFORM's ePlayer sports broadcast platform.
Tain to provide its Thorium Sportsbook to the Olympian Group-owned brands GEObet.com, Bulldog777and GR88 Casino.
Sporting Solutions, the B2B software and data services division of the Sporting Index Group, signed online and mobile gambling operator Youwin to its Connect Platform.
Proactive Gaming to develop a European and South American-focused bingo platform for land-based bingo provider Idrottens Spel.
GamesOS (formerly CTXM) in game supply deal with Asian-facing online gambling website 36BOL.com
Mahjong Time launched its ‘Eon' 3D gaming environment and interface which allows for full 3D sweeps around the table.
BetTech Gaming launched with its proprietary flagship sportsbetting product BetTech Sports.
Yggdrasil Gaming Limited signed its first licensee, PlayCherry Ltd.
Austrian online gambling website PlanetWin365 will augment its online poker offering by bringing on board Malta-licensed GoalGaming subsidiary Play2b network action.
Goldbet switched from Evolution Gaming to Medialivecasino for the provision of its live dealer casino operation.
Gaming provider Labgame also chose Medialivecasino as its live casino provider to the Italian market.
Irish wagering firm SeanieMac Ltd. entered into a joint venture Boylesports for a private label version of BoyleSports’ online wagering platform for the SeanieMac.com brand.
Casinos Austria and Austrian Lotteries-owned multi-channel operation Win2day.at launched a sportsbetting offering powered by Tipp3.
Social betting operation BuddyBet partnered with Digital Sports Group to add real-money betting to 180 sports sites and forums.