Wednesday May 30, 2012 : Lock Poker will switch from Merge to Revolution at 7am CET on the 31st of May, we expect up to 6 hours downtime for the switch to take place. From that time players logging into the existing software will be prompted to update their software and the Revolution software will be installed in the place of the Merge software. Get New Software Here.
There will be a Mac version of the software, Lock will be the only room on the network at launch with a Mac client.
Once on Revolution the only US state that will be banned from new signups will be Utah. players from all states bar Utah will be able to signup for accounts.
The Lock Cashier will remain as is and will still be processing withdrawals in market leading timeframes. The cashier will not be shared with the Revolution network to ensure Lock players still get the best service possible.
We have also ramped up our Customer Support and will have Live Chat available for players to help them through this period.
The promotions available at launch will be:
- THEFUTURE deposit bonus – 200% bonus up to $4,000 available for the first week only using the code THEFUTURE. Unlimited uses.
- REVOLUTION deposit bonus – 200% bonus up to $2,000 that is available all month using the code REVOLUTION. This is a one use only code
- RONIN $1 million rake chase All players including both rakeback and VIP players are eligible, this starts June 1st.RAKEBACK/VIP
- Rakeback : Rakeback will be set at a market leading 36% and will be paid daily directly to players secure vault. For high volume players the Lock Poker VIP program is still around and now pays out a total 55% at the highest level.
- GUARANTEED TOURNAMENTS Lock has a massive opening weekend of tournaments planned with a $100,000 Guaranteed tournament along with a $75,000 Superstack tournament. One of these tournaments will be hosted by Lock Pros Chris Moorman and Annette Obrestad, while the other will be hosted by Melanie Weisner and Matt Stout.
- Get your new lock poker account