YGGDRASIL ISSUES IMPRESSIVE H1 2016 UPDATE
Results heartening after significant investment in infrastructure.
In an update on its H1 2016 for the period ending June 30, 2016 , Yggdrasil Gaming has reported an impressive 661 percent y-o-y increase in revenue along with other sterling results.
Key performance indicators include:
– 661 Percent increase in revenue to SEK 34.1 million (H1/2015: SEK 4.5 million).
– Operating profit increased by SEK 12.2 million (H1/2015: SEK -4.7 million.)
– Operating margin was 36 percent.
– Number of player transactions (rounds) increased by 1,062 percent y-o-y to 753.1 million.
– Mobile gaming grew to 48 percent of total gross game win.
Eight new license agreements were signed during the period, including major operators bet365 and bwin.party, two new customers launched and six new games were released.
“The entire team can be very proud with how things have progressed in the first half of 2016 for Yggdrasil,” Fredrik Elmqvist, chief executive officer of Yggdrasil Gaming said. “Our strategy is firmly on track and we are consistently smashing our target numbers out of the park.
After significant investment in Yggdrasil’s infrastructure and a focus on organic growth, the company said it will now turn its attention to new business.