No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gaming group identifies likely developments in 2009
The unprecedented negative impacts of the economy dominate the 2009 edition of the Top 21 Trends in Gaming, an annual list compiled by Spectrum Gaming.com, an independent research and professional services firm in the United States.
This is the fifth year in which Spectrum has published its list, which addresses ongoing changes in development, operations, consumer behavior, markets, politics, technology and other aspects concerning the casino industry worldwide.
Eight of the 21 trends concern the unprecedented economic downturn in which land casinos are now operating. With economic experts predicting that meaningful recovery will not begin until at least 2010, gaming operators and their stakeholders are faced with difficult conditions and decisions.
New Jersey-based Spectrum list the main trends for 2009 alphabetically:
* Advances in technology that impact revenues and cut costs will continue to be attractive to operators even in an economic downturn.
* Continued conversion of racetracks to racinos, as well as non-gaming expansions to existing racinos.
* Continued elimination of jobs, both through cuts and attrition.
* Continued moratorium on development of big-box gaming resorts due to economic downturn.
* Convenience-based gaming continues to achieve better year-over-year results than destination-based gaming.
* Corporate and property debt restructuring in wake of declining revenues.
* Eastern Europe countries will increase their efforts to meet EU regulations, including smoking ban.
* Gaming companies increase efforts to export their brands globally.
* Gaming equipment manufacturers continue to invest in games that appeal to a younger demographic, including lotteries, bingo and server-based technology.
* Increased legislative acceptance of allowing the deduction of issued electronic promotional gaming credits from the gross revenue tax/fee calculation.
* Increased use of electronic games, including the emergence of scalable electronic table games in which players at different locations on the floor wager on a single outcome.
* Increasing alliance between commercial gaming operators and outside investors, as well as between commercial and tribal operators.
* Internet gambling in USA will be a hot federal issue for the new administration and Congress; gaming companies will fund lobbying efforts on both sides.
* Major gaming operators commence deleveraging by selling off properties to emerging operators.
* More pronounced shift in market share among suppliers as operators attempt to shift away from IGT participation games.
* Native American tribal gaming revenue estimates remain on track to surpass US commercial gaming totals.
* Prices for hotel rooms, shows and food and beverage will return to lower levels at large gaming resorts as operators need to fill their properties.
* Slow but continual advancement toward server-based gaming, as operators remain skeptical as to the potential financial returns on investment.
* States consider expanding or legalizing casino-style gaming to help fill state budget gaps.
* Support from China to ease visa restrictions, increasing flow of visitors into Macau.
* Uncertainty in various European countries concerning regulation, thus increasing cases being referred to the European Court of Justice.
"It's no secret to anybody watching this industry that 2009 is going to be an extremely challenging year," Spectrum Senior Vice President Joseph Weinert said. "This is the first time the industry has really felt the impacts of the national economy. We don't see any catalyst for the industry to reverse its fortunes until the economy at large reverses its fortunes."
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.