No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gaming group identifies likely developments in 2009
The unprecedented negative impacts of the economy dominate the 2009 edition of the Top 21 Trends in Gaming, an annual list compiled by Spectrum Gaming.com, an independent research and professional services firm in the United States.
This is the fifth year in which Spectrum has published its list, which addresses ongoing changes in development, operations, consumer behavior, markets, politics, technology and other aspects concerning the casino industry worldwide.
Eight of the 21 trends concern the unprecedented economic downturn in which land casinos are now operating. With economic experts predicting that meaningful recovery will not begin until at least 2010, gaming operators and their stakeholders are faced with difficult conditions and decisions.
New Jersey-based Spectrum list the main trends for 2009 alphabetically:
* Advances in technology that impact revenues and cut costs will continue to be attractive to operators even in an economic downturn.
* Continued conversion of racetracks to racinos, as well as non-gaming expansions to existing racinos.
* Continued elimination of jobs, both through cuts and attrition.
* Continued moratorium on development of big-box gaming resorts due to economic downturn.
* Convenience-based gaming continues to achieve better year-over-year results than destination-based gaming.
* Corporate and property debt restructuring in wake of declining revenues.
* Eastern Europe countries will increase their efforts to meet EU regulations, including smoking ban.
* Gaming companies increase efforts to export their brands globally.
* Gaming equipment manufacturers continue to invest in games that appeal to a younger demographic, including lotteries, bingo and server-based technology.
* Increased legislative acceptance of allowing the deduction of issued electronic promotional gaming credits from the gross revenue tax/fee calculation.
* Increased use of electronic games, including the emergence of scalable electronic table games in which players at different locations on the floor wager on a single outcome.
* Increasing alliance between commercial gaming operators and outside investors, as well as between commercial and tribal operators.
* Internet gambling in USA will be a hot federal issue for the new administration and Congress; gaming companies will fund lobbying efforts on both sides.
* Major gaming operators commence deleveraging by selling off properties to emerging operators.
* More pronounced shift in market share among suppliers as operators attempt to shift away from IGT participation games.
* Native American tribal gaming revenue estimates remain on track to surpass US commercial gaming totals.
* Prices for hotel rooms, shows and food and beverage will return to lower levels at large gaming resorts as operators need to fill their properties.
* Slow but continual advancement toward server-based gaming, as operators remain skeptical as to the potential financial returns on investment.
* States consider expanding or legalizing casino-style gaming to help fill state budget gaps.
* Support from China to ease visa restrictions, increasing flow of visitors into Macau.
* Uncertainty in various European countries concerning regulation, thus increasing cases being referred to the European Court of Justice.
"It's no secret to anybody watching this industry that 2009 is going to be an extremely challenging year," Spectrum Senior Vice President Joseph Weinert said. "This is the first time the industry has really felt the impacts of the national economy. We don't see any catalyst for the industry to reverse its fortunes until the economy at large reverses its fortunes."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.