No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gaming group identifies likely developments in 2009
The unprecedented negative impacts of the economy dominate the 2009 edition of the Top 21 Trends in Gaming, an annual list compiled by Spectrum Gaming.com, an independent research and professional services firm in the United States.
This is the fifth year in which Spectrum has published its list, which addresses ongoing changes in development, operations, consumer behavior, markets, politics, technology and other aspects concerning the casino industry worldwide.
Eight of the 21 trends concern the unprecedented economic downturn in which land casinos are now operating. With economic experts predicting that meaningful recovery will not begin until at least 2010, gaming operators and their stakeholders are faced with difficult conditions and decisions.
New Jersey-based Spectrum list the main trends for 2009 alphabetically:
* Advances in technology that impact revenues and cut costs will continue to be attractive to operators even in an economic downturn.
* Continued conversion of racetracks to racinos, as well as non-gaming expansions to existing racinos.
* Continued elimination of jobs, both through cuts and attrition.
* Continued moratorium on development of big-box gaming resorts due to economic downturn.
* Convenience-based gaming continues to achieve better year-over-year results than destination-based gaming.
* Corporate and property debt restructuring in wake of declining revenues.
* Eastern Europe countries will increase their efforts to meet EU regulations, including smoking ban.
* Gaming companies increase efforts to export their brands globally.
* Gaming equipment manufacturers continue to invest in games that appeal to a younger demographic, including lotteries, bingo and server-based technology.
* Increased legislative acceptance of allowing the deduction of issued electronic promotional gaming credits from the gross revenue tax/fee calculation.
* Increased use of electronic games, including the emergence of scalable electronic table games in which players at different locations on the floor wager on a single outcome.
* Increasing alliance between commercial gaming operators and outside investors, as well as between commercial and tribal operators.
* Internet gambling in USA will be a hot federal issue for the new administration and Congress; gaming companies will fund lobbying efforts on both sides.
* Major gaming operators commence deleveraging by selling off properties to emerging operators.
* More pronounced shift in market share among suppliers as operators attempt to shift away from IGT participation games.
* Native American tribal gaming revenue estimates remain on track to surpass US commercial gaming totals.
* Prices for hotel rooms, shows and food and beverage will return to lower levels at large gaming resorts as operators need to fill their properties.
* Slow but continual advancement toward server-based gaming, as operators remain skeptical as to the potential financial returns on investment.
* States consider expanding or legalizing casino-style gaming to help fill state budget gaps.
* Support from China to ease visa restrictions, increasing flow of visitors into Macau.
* Uncertainty in various European countries concerning regulation, thus increasing cases being referred to the European Court of Justice.
"It's no secret to anybody watching this industry that 2009 is going to be an extremely challenging year," Spectrum Senior Vice President Joseph Weinert said. "This is the first time the industry has really felt the impacts of the national economy. We don't see any catalyst for the industry to reverse its fortunes until the economy at large reverses its fortunes."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
2017 Aussie Millions Event 1 -
The Melbourne-based player bested a field of 1,565 entries - 245 up on last year's equivalent - to end up in the heads up with New Zealnad's Qiang Fu, but not before both he and Qiang had narrowly escaped at the four-handed stage when they were the low stacks.
Swiss Reject idea to Block Gambling Websites -
The Legal Affairs Committee of the Swiss National Council has nixed new regulations which would have blocked access to online gambling sites in Switzerland, according to local media reports Tuesday.
Growth Ahead For Online Gambling -
Transparency Market Research has issued a teaser on its latest international online gambling and betting survey, forecasting that the industry will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.8 percent by 2024.
New Qubit software For SkyBetting -
#qubit Sky Betting & Gaming aims to top its record 50 percent revenue growth last year with new player differentiation software and expertise provided by the Qubit company.
Slotfather II Slot Launching -
#betsoft The first is a sequel to the popular gangster-themed online slot Slotfather, unsurprisingly titled Slotfather II, whilst the other is a new 243 ways-to-win game titled Fa Fa Twins..
Massachusetts Online Lottery Bill -
Flanagan's confidence was clearly boosted by the bill's success in the Senate last year, although it was not developed by the House and ran out of time.
Italy Doing Well With Online Sports betting -
The latest numbers from the Italian regulator show that online sports betting remains king when it comes to internet gambling in the market, generating Euro 391.8 million in turnover in December 2016.
Michigan To Reintroduce Online Gambling Bill -
#Michigan state Sen. Mike Kowell's staff have confirmed that the senator plans to reintroduce his online gambling legalization bill, which failed to make it through the last legislative season.
MGM Buys DC office building For lobbying team -
#MGM Resorts International has bought a new Washington, D.C., office building for its in-house lobbying team, led by former chief counsel to the now retired Nevada Sen. Harry Reid, Ayesha Khanna.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.