No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gaming group identifies likely developments in 2009
The unprecedented negative impacts of the economy dominate the 2009 edition of the Top 21 Trends in Gaming, an annual list compiled by Spectrum Gaming.com, an independent research and professional services firm in the United States.
This is the fifth year in which Spectrum has published its list, which addresses ongoing changes in development, operations, consumer behavior, markets, politics, technology and other aspects concerning the casino industry worldwide.
Eight of the 21 trends concern the unprecedented economic downturn in which land casinos are now operating. With economic experts predicting that meaningful recovery will not begin until at least 2010, gaming operators and their stakeholders are faced with difficult conditions and decisions.
New Jersey-based Spectrum list the main trends for 2009 alphabetically:
* Advances in technology that impact revenues and cut costs will continue to be attractive to operators even in an economic downturn.
* Continued conversion of racetracks to racinos, as well as non-gaming expansions to existing racinos.
* Continued elimination of jobs, both through cuts and attrition.
* Continued moratorium on development of big-box gaming resorts due to economic downturn.
* Convenience-based gaming continues to achieve better year-over-year results than destination-based gaming.
* Corporate and property debt restructuring in wake of declining revenues.
* Eastern Europe countries will increase their efforts to meet EU regulations, including smoking ban.
* Gaming companies increase efforts to export their brands globally.
* Gaming equipment manufacturers continue to invest in games that appeal to a younger demographic, including lotteries, bingo and server-based technology.
* Increased legislative acceptance of allowing the deduction of issued electronic promotional gaming credits from the gross revenue tax/fee calculation.
* Increased use of electronic games, including the emergence of scalable electronic table games in which players at different locations on the floor wager on a single outcome.
* Increasing alliance between commercial gaming operators and outside investors, as well as between commercial and tribal operators.
* Internet gambling in USA will be a hot federal issue for the new administration and Congress; gaming companies will fund lobbying efforts on both sides.
* Major gaming operators commence deleveraging by selling off properties to emerging operators.
* More pronounced shift in market share among suppliers as operators attempt to shift away from IGT participation games.
* Native American tribal gaming revenue estimates remain on track to surpass US commercial gaming totals.
* Prices for hotel rooms, shows and food and beverage will return to lower levels at large gaming resorts as operators need to fill their properties.
* Slow but continual advancement toward server-based gaming, as operators remain skeptical as to the potential financial returns on investment.
* States consider expanding or legalizing casino-style gaming to help fill state budget gaps.
* Support from China to ease visa restrictions, increasing flow of visitors into Macau.
* Uncertainty in various European countries concerning regulation, thus increasing cases being referred to the European Court of Justice.
"It's no secret to anybody watching this industry that 2009 is going to be an extremely challenging year," Spectrum Senior Vice President Joseph Weinert said. "This is the first time the industry has really felt the impacts of the national economy. We don't see any catalyst for the industry to reverse its fortunes until the economy at large reverses its fortunes."
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.