No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Half Year Results 2013
Wednesday August 28,2013 : 888 DELIVERS A STRONG HALF-YEARLY PERFORMANCE
Good results driven by online casino and poker
Gibraltar-based online gambling group 888 Holdings plc continued to please investors Wednesday with a strong set of half-yearly results showcasing an impressive performance by its online poker and casino interests.
Financial highlights in the report included:
* H1-2013 revenue increased 7 percent to US$200.1 million (H1 2012: US$186.4 million)
* B2C revenue increased 8 percent to US$177 million (H1 2012: US$163.6 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 7 percent to US$38.6 million (H1 2012: US$36 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA margin maintained at 19.3 percent
* PAT increased 205 percent to US$32.1 million (H1 2012: US$15.7 million)
* Adjusted EPS increased 37 percent to 9.9 cents per share (H1 2012: 7.2 cents)
* Interim dividend of 3 cents per ordinary share (H1 2012: 2.5 cents)
Operational highlights included:
* Strong performance driven by Casino and 888Poker:
* Casino up 13 percent to $94.1 million; Poker up 13 percent to $46.8 million; Bingo doiwn 18 percent at $22.1 million and emerging offdering up 13 percent at $13.9 million.
* Poker reached number four in global PokerScout rankings
* Excellent casino performance driven by CRM activity
* Agreement with Kambi Sports Solutions to develop 888sport app
* Mobile now fastest growing channel across all products representing 17 percent of UK revenue
* Excellent success in Spain and Italy with further growth opportunities
* JV agreement signed in March with Avenue Capital Group creating the All American Poker Network (AAPN) to launch comprehensive B2C gaming offering in US market upon regulation.
* Approval as Interactive Gaming Service provider by the Nevada Gaming Commission
Recent developments are listed as:
* Agreement signed in August with Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) through the All American Poker Network (AAPN) joint venture with Avenue Capital allowing 888 to offer own-branded Poker and Casino products in New Jersey, subject to required regulatory approvals
Brian Mattingley, CEO of 888, described the results as "excellent" and noted that record revenue growth in H1 was driven by the continued strength of 888's core Casino and Poker products and its ability to maximise revenue through exceptional platforms and marketing systems.
"We are making good progress in new markets with tremendous success in Spain and Italy where we see further opportunities for growth," Mattingley said.
"These experiences have given us further confidence in our ability to capitalize on the exciting US opportunity which continues to develop and we believe our strategy and partnerships ensure that we are well positioned to maximize market share as that market becomes regulated."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.