No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Half Year Results 2013
Wednesday August 28,2013 : 888 DELIVERS A STRONG HALF-YEARLY PERFORMANCE
Good results driven by online casino and poker
Gibraltar-based online gambling group 888 Holdings plc continued to please investors Wednesday with a strong set of half-yearly results showcasing an impressive performance by its online poker and casino interests.
Financial highlights in the report included:
* H1-2013 revenue increased 7 percent to US$200.1 million (H1 2012: US$186.4 million)
* B2C revenue increased 8 percent to US$177 million (H1 2012: US$163.6 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 7 percent to US$38.6 million (H1 2012: US$36 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA margin maintained at 19.3 percent
* PAT increased 205 percent to US$32.1 million (H1 2012: US$15.7 million)
* Adjusted EPS increased 37 percent to 9.9 cents per share (H1 2012: 7.2 cents)
* Interim dividend of 3 cents per ordinary share (H1 2012: 2.5 cents)
Operational highlights included:
* Strong performance driven by Casino and 888Poker:
* Casino up 13 percent to $94.1 million; Poker up 13 percent to $46.8 million; Bingo doiwn 18 percent at $22.1 million and emerging offdering up 13 percent at $13.9 million.
* Poker reached number four in global PokerScout rankings
* Excellent casino performance driven by CRM activity
* Agreement with Kambi Sports Solutions to develop 888sport app
* Mobile now fastest growing channel across all products representing 17 percent of UK revenue
* Excellent success in Spain and Italy with further growth opportunities
* JV agreement signed in March with Avenue Capital Group creating the All American Poker Network (AAPN) to launch comprehensive B2C gaming offering in US market upon regulation.
* Approval as Interactive Gaming Service provider by the Nevada Gaming Commission
Recent developments are listed as:
* Agreement signed in August with Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) through the All American Poker Network (AAPN) joint venture with Avenue Capital allowing 888 to offer own-branded Poker and Casino products in New Jersey, subject to required regulatory approvals
Brian Mattingley, CEO of 888, described the results as "excellent" and noted that record revenue growth in H1 was driven by the continued strength of 888's core Casino and Poker products and its ability to maximise revenue through exceptional platforms and marketing systems.
"We are making good progress in new markets with tremendous success in Spain and Italy where we see further opportunities for growth," Mattingley said.
"These experiences have given us further confidence in our ability to capitalize on the exciting US opportunity which continues to develop and we believe our strategy and partnerships ensure that we are well positioned to maximize market share as that market becomes regulated."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.