No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Half Year Results 2013
Wednesday August 28,2013 : 888 DELIVERS A STRONG HALF-YEARLY PERFORMANCE
Good results driven by online casino and poker
Gibraltar-based online gambling group 888 Holdings plc continued to please investors Wednesday with a strong set of half-yearly results showcasing an impressive performance by its online poker and casino interests.
Financial highlights in the report included:
* H1-2013 revenue increased 7 percent to US$200.1 million (H1 2012: US$186.4 million)
* B2C revenue increased 8 percent to US$177 million (H1 2012: US$163.6 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 7 percent to US$38.6 million (H1 2012: US$36 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA margin maintained at 19.3 percent
* PAT increased 205 percent to US$32.1 million (H1 2012: US$15.7 million)
* Adjusted EPS increased 37 percent to 9.9 cents per share (H1 2012: 7.2 cents)
* Interim dividend of 3 cents per ordinary share (H1 2012: 2.5 cents)
Operational highlights included:
* Strong performance driven by Casino and 888Poker:
* Casino up 13 percent to $94.1 million; Poker up 13 percent to $46.8 million; Bingo doiwn 18 percent at $22.1 million and emerging offdering up 13 percent at $13.9 million.
* Poker reached number four in global PokerScout rankings
* Excellent casino performance driven by CRM activity
* Agreement with Kambi Sports Solutions to develop 888sport app
* Mobile now fastest growing channel across all products representing 17 percent of UK revenue
* Excellent success in Spain and Italy with further growth opportunities
* JV agreement signed in March with Avenue Capital Group creating the All American Poker Network (AAPN) to launch comprehensive B2C gaming offering in US market upon regulation.
* Approval as Interactive Gaming Service provider by the Nevada Gaming Commission
Recent developments are listed as:
* Agreement signed in August with Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) through the All American Poker Network (AAPN) joint venture with Avenue Capital allowing 888 to offer own-branded Poker and Casino products in New Jersey, subject to required regulatory approvals
Brian Mattingley, CEO of 888, described the results as "excellent" and noted that record revenue growth in H1 was driven by the continued strength of 888's core Casino and Poker products and its ability to maximise revenue through exceptional platforms and marketing systems.
"We are making good progress in new markets with tremendous success in Spain and Italy where we see further opportunities for growth," Mattingley said.
"These experiences have given us further confidence in our ability to capitalize on the exciting US opportunity which continues to develop and we believe our strategy and partnerships ensure that we are well positioned to maximize market share as that market becomes regulated."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.