No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 HOLDINGS HALF YEAR RESULTS
Wednesday August 31,2011 : Group revenue up 18 percent
Online gaming provider 888 Holdings released its half yearly results for the period ending June 30, 2011 this week.
The company underwent a tumultuous first half 2011 with the resignations of chief executive Gigi Levy, Dragonfish chief David Zerah and managing director of the group’s b2c operations Adi Soffer- Te’eni.
Key Performance Highlights include:
- Group revenue up 18 percent to US$ 154 million (H1/2010: US$ 130 million)
- Revenue B2C up 18 percent to US$ 131 million (H1/2010: US$ 110 million)
- Revenue from Casino US$ 69 million (H1/2010: US$59.3 million) up 16 percent with a 134 percent increase in the number of active customers to 159 000.
- Revenue from poker US$ 24 million (H1/2010: US$ 19.6 million) up 22 percent with a 90 percent increase in active customers.
- Revenue from bingo US$ 27.6 million (H1/2010: US$ 23.5 million) up 17 percent
- Revenue from emerging offering US$ 10.2 million (H1/2010: US$ 8 million) up 28 percent
- Revenue B2B (Dragonfish) up 16 percent to US$ 23 million (H1/2010: US$ 20 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 59 percent to US$20 million (H1 2010 US$13 million).
Before share benefit charges of US$1.6 million (H1 2010: US$1.9 million), restructuring costs of US$4.9 million (H1 2010: US$2.2 million), exchange loss of US$3.1 million (H1 2010: income of US$1.4 million) and goodwill impairment of US$20.2 million (H1 2010: nil).
- Real money registered customer accounts for casino, poker and sport up 21 percent to 9.6 million (H1 2010: 7.9 million)
- Strategic review resulted in refocused strategy, designed to maximise revenues and expand profit margins
- Successful launch in Italy of 888.it and a B2B partner following certification of 888 products with the Amministrazione Autonoma dei Monopoli di Stato (AAMS), the Italian regulatory authority
- Further improvements to award-winning Poker platform, including the introduction of Pokercam and Teamplay
Brian Mattingley, Deputy Chairman of 888, commented: “This is a very strong set of results driven by good operating performances across our business lines. We have improved our offer, experienced good levels of new customer sign ups and activity has been at record levels. We are in good shape and, bolstered by our renewed strategic focus, are well positioned to take advantage of opportunities as they arise in newly regulated markets.
“The Board is confident that the Company will report a financial performance for the full year to 31 December 2011 in line with current market expectations.”
Despite 888’s strong half year results, the company made an accounting loss for the year after opting to take an impairment charge of over US$ 20 million on Mytopia, a social games development business it acquired last year resulting in an adjusted loss before tax of US$ 15.5 million, versus a profit of US$ 8.4 million in the first half of last year.
A company spokesperson said the decision was prompted by “reduced expected future income growth”.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.