No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 HOLDINGS HALF YEAR RESULTS
Wednesday August 31,2011 : Group revenue up 18 percent
Online gaming provider 888 Holdings released its half yearly results for the period ending June 30, 2011 this week.
The company underwent a tumultuous first half 2011 with the resignations of chief executive Gigi Levy, Dragonfish chief David Zerah and managing director of the group’s b2c operations Adi Soffer- Te’eni.
Key Performance Highlights include:
- Group revenue up 18 percent to US$ 154 million (H1/2010: US$ 130 million)
- Revenue B2C up 18 percent to US$ 131 million (H1/2010: US$ 110 million)
- Revenue from Casino US$ 69 million (H1/2010: US$59.3 million) up 16 percent with a 134 percent increase in the number of active customers to 159 000.
- Revenue from poker US$ 24 million (H1/2010: US$ 19.6 million) up 22 percent with a 90 percent increase in active customers.
- Revenue from bingo US$ 27.6 million (H1/2010: US$ 23.5 million) up 17 percent
- Revenue from emerging offering US$ 10.2 million (H1/2010: US$ 8 million) up 28 percent
- Revenue B2B (Dragonfish) up 16 percent to US$ 23 million (H1/2010: US$ 20 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 59 percent to US$20 million (H1 2010 US$13 million).
Before share benefit charges of US$1.6 million (H1 2010: US$1.9 million), restructuring costs of US$4.9 million (H1 2010: US$2.2 million), exchange loss of US$3.1 million (H1 2010: income of US$1.4 million) and goodwill impairment of US$20.2 million (H1 2010: nil).
- Real money registered customer accounts for casino, poker and sport up 21 percent to 9.6 million (H1 2010: 7.9 million)
- Strategic review resulted in refocused strategy, designed to maximise revenues and expand profit margins
- Successful launch in Italy of 888.it and a B2B partner following certification of 888 products with the Amministrazione Autonoma dei Monopoli di Stato (AAMS), the Italian regulatory authority
- Further improvements to award-winning Poker platform, including the introduction of Pokercam and Teamplay
Brian Mattingley, Deputy Chairman of 888, commented: “This is a very strong set of results driven by good operating performances across our business lines. We have improved our offer, experienced good levels of new customer sign ups and activity has been at record levels. We are in good shape and, bolstered by our renewed strategic focus, are well positioned to take advantage of opportunities as they arise in newly regulated markets.
“The Board is confident that the Company will report a financial performance for the full year to 31 December 2011 in line with current market expectations.”
Despite 888’s strong half year results, the company made an accounting loss for the year after opting to take an impairment charge of over US$ 20 million on Mytopia, a social games development business it acquired last year resulting in an adjusted loss before tax of US$ 15.5 million, versus a profit of US$ 8.4 million in the first half of last year.
A company spokesperson said the decision was prompted by “reduced expected future income growth”.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.