No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 HOLDINGS HALF YEAR RESULTS
Wednesday August 31,2011 : Group revenue up 18 percent
Online gaming provider 888 Holdings released its half yearly results for the period ending June 30, 2011 this week.
The company underwent a tumultuous first half 2011 with the resignations of chief executive Gigi Levy, Dragonfish chief David Zerah and managing director of the group’s b2c operations Adi Soffer- Te’eni.
Key Performance Highlights include:
- Group revenue up 18 percent to US$ 154 million (H1/2010: US$ 130 million)
- Revenue B2C up 18 percent to US$ 131 million (H1/2010: US$ 110 million)
- Revenue from Casino US$ 69 million (H1/2010: US$59.3 million) up 16 percent with a 134 percent increase in the number of active customers to 159 000.
- Revenue from poker US$ 24 million (H1/2010: US$ 19.6 million) up 22 percent with a 90 percent increase in active customers.
- Revenue from bingo US$ 27.6 million (H1/2010: US$ 23.5 million) up 17 percent
- Revenue from emerging offering US$ 10.2 million (H1/2010: US$ 8 million) up 28 percent
- Revenue B2B (Dragonfish) up 16 percent to US$ 23 million (H1/2010: US$ 20 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 59 percent to US$20 million (H1 2010 US$13 million).
Before share benefit charges of US$1.6 million (H1 2010: US$1.9 million), restructuring costs of US$4.9 million (H1 2010: US$2.2 million), exchange loss of US$3.1 million (H1 2010: income of US$1.4 million) and goodwill impairment of US$20.2 million (H1 2010: nil).
- Real money registered customer accounts for casino, poker and sport up 21 percent to 9.6 million (H1 2010: 7.9 million)
- Strategic review resulted in refocused strategy, designed to maximise revenues and expand profit margins
- Successful launch in Italy of 888.it and a B2B partner following certification of 888 products with the Amministrazione Autonoma dei Monopoli di Stato (AAMS), the Italian regulatory authority
- Further improvements to award-winning Poker platform, including the introduction of Pokercam and Teamplay
Brian Mattingley, Deputy Chairman of 888, commented: “This is a very strong set of results driven by good operating performances across our business lines. We have improved our offer, experienced good levels of new customer sign ups and activity has been at record levels. We are in good shape and, bolstered by our renewed strategic focus, are well positioned to take advantage of opportunities as they arise in newly regulated markets.
“The Board is confident that the Company will report a financial performance for the full year to 31 December 2011 in line with current market expectations.”
Despite 888’s strong half year results, the company made an accounting loss for the year after opting to take an impairment charge of over US$ 20 million on Mytopia, a social games development business it acquired last year resulting in an adjusted loss before tax of US$ 15.5 million, versus a profit of US$ 8.4 million in the first half of last year.
A company spokesperson said the decision was prompted by “reduced expected future income growth”.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.