No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings has posted its H1-2016 results
ONLINE GAMING AND SPORTS BETTING DRIVE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL HALF-YEAR FOR 888 HOLDINGS
Online gambling group continues to set new performance benchmarks.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings has posted its H1-2016 results, showcasing outstanding performances from both casino and sports betting verticals, and noting the following financial highlights:
* Revenue increased by 19 percent to US$262 million (H1 2015: US$220 million);
* B2C revenue up by 21 percent to US$229.5 million (H1 2015: US$189.6m);
* Casino revenue rose 31 percent to US$137.4 million (H1 2015: US$104.9m);
* Sport revenue increased by 63 percent to US$25 million (H1 2015: US$15.3m);
* Revenue from regulated markets was up 29 percent and now represents 63 prcent (H1 2015: 58 percent) of group revenue;
* Adjusted EBITDA up by 8 percent to US$44.1 million (H1 2015: US$40.9m); EBITDA increased by 36 percent to US$38.2 million (H1 2015: US$28 million) despite adverse currency movements of US$3 million;
* Profit before tax increased by 39 percent to US$27.8 million (H1 2015: US$20m);
* Interim dividend of 3.8¢ per share declared (H1 2015: 3.5¢ per share)
The group reported the following operational highlights:
* Strong Casino performance with active players in Q2 2016 up 35 percent year-on-year driven by premium content;
* Outstanding Sport growth boosted by successful Euro 2016 football, accelerated marketing investment and launching in new regulated markets (Italy and Denmark);
* Mobile driving growth across product verticals and accounting for 56 percent of UK revenue (H1 2015: 43 percent);
* Continued strong progress in Spain with full product suite driving revenue up 58 percent;
* Excellent momentum in Italy with revenue up 44 percent supported by the launch of Sport in Q1 2016;
* Continued encouraging performance in Denmark following successful launch in Q3 2015;
* Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts up 7 percent at 21.9 million;
Group CEO, Itai Frieberger, reported to stakeholders:
"888 has delivered a very encouraging performance in H1 2016, driven by outstanding momentum at 888Casino and 888Sport where we achieved impressive revenue increases of 31 percent and 63 percent respectively.
"In line with our strategic focus we have made further excellent progress developing 888 in regulated markets and have grown regulated revenue by 29 percent against the prior year, reflecting strong performances in the UK, Spain and Italy as well as 888s recent successful launch in Denmark.
"888s continued success is built on our first class technology and core expertise in CRM, marketing and analytics. These strengths, along with the fantastic efforts of our highly skilled and dynamic team, mean that the business is in excellent shape to deliver long term sustainable growth.
"Trading in Q3 has started well with average daily revenue until 27 August 2016 15 percent. above strong previous year comparatives and 22 percent. higher on a like for like basis."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Now Lead Sponsor of Global Poker League -
Alex Dreyfuss Global Poker League has received a significant boost from the announcement by Dreyfuss Mediarex Sports and Entertainment company Friday that online pokers biggest operator, Pokerstars, has signed on as lead and exclusive GPL sponsor.
Betconstruch invests in Ucrafts -
BetConstruct may have also been attracted by the obvious interest in Ucrafts business - the start-up has already gained 5,000 subscribers in just a few months of commercial activity.
Plus500 Founders Selling Off Shares -
Alon Gonen and Gal Haber respectively sold 7.2 million shares, retaining a 10.4 percent interest in the company; and 2.6 million shares, retaining a smaller stake of just 3.6 percent.
Rush Golf Live Launches -
Virtual sports provider Inspired Gaming has announced the launch of its latest product - Rush Golf Live - with Betfred the first operator to carry the game.
GreenTube and Chopsticks In Partnership -
Novomatic Interactive subsidiary Greentube has announced that it has signed a partnership deal with the Gibraltar-based mobile app developer Chopsticks In The Apps Ltd through which it will organize distribution of Chopsticks games through its online, mobile, social and land-based channels.
Singapore Gambling Exemptions Granted -
The issue of certain state-linked commercial organisations being granted exemptions from Singapores tough anti-online gambling laws has been on the table for the past few months and has been the subject of opposition complaints; protest petitions and general argument.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.