No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings has posted its H1-2016 results
ONLINE GAMING AND SPORTS BETTING DRIVE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL HALF-YEAR FOR 888 HOLDINGS
Online gambling group continues to set new performance benchmarks.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings has posted its H1-2016 results, showcasing outstanding performances from both casino and sports betting verticals, and noting the following financial highlights:
* Revenue increased by 19 percent to US$262 million (H1 2015: US$220 million);
* B2C revenue up by 21 percent to US$229.5 million (H1 2015: US$189.6m);
* Casino revenue rose 31 percent to US$137.4 million (H1 2015: US$104.9m);
* Sport revenue increased by 63 percent to US$25 million (H1 2015: US$15.3m);
* Revenue from regulated markets was up 29 percent and now represents 63 prcent (H1 2015: 58 percent) of group revenue;
* Adjusted EBITDA up by 8 percent to US$44.1 million (H1 2015: US$40.9m); EBITDA increased by 36 percent to US$38.2 million (H1 2015: US$28 million) despite adverse currency movements of US$3 million;
* Profit before tax increased by 39 percent to US$27.8 million (H1 2015: US$20m);
* Interim dividend of 3.8¢ per share declared (H1 2015: 3.5¢ per share)
The group reported the following operational highlights:
* Strong Casino performance with active players in Q2 2016 up 35 percent year-on-year driven by premium content;
* Outstanding Sport growth boosted by successful Euro 2016 football, accelerated marketing investment and launching in new regulated markets (Italy and Denmark);
* Mobile driving growth across product verticals and accounting for 56 percent of UK revenue (H1 2015: 43 percent);
* Continued strong progress in Spain with full product suite driving revenue up 58 percent;
* Excellent momentum in Italy with revenue up 44 percent supported by the launch of Sport in Q1 2016;
* Continued encouraging performance in Denmark following successful launch in Q3 2015;
* Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts up 7 percent at 21.9 million;
Group CEO, Itai Frieberger, reported to stakeholders:
"888 has delivered a very encouraging performance in H1 2016, driven by outstanding momentum at 888Casino and 888Sport where we achieved impressive revenue increases of 31 percent and 63 percent respectively.
"In line with our strategic focus we have made further excellent progress developing 888 in regulated markets and have grown regulated revenue by 29 percent against the prior year, reflecting strong performances in the UK, Spain and Italy as well as 888s recent successful launch in Denmark.
"888s continued success is built on our first class technology and core expertise in CRM, marketing and analytics. These strengths, along with the fantastic efforts of our highly skilled and dynamic team, mean that the business is in excellent shape to deliver long term sustainable growth.
"Trading in Q3 has started well with average daily revenue until 27 August 2016 15 percent. above strong previous year comparatives and 22 percent. higher on a like for like basis."
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.