No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings has posted its H1-2016 results
ONLINE GAMING AND SPORTS BETTING DRIVE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL HALF-YEAR FOR 888 HOLDINGS
Online gambling group continues to set new performance benchmarks.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings has posted its H1-2016 results, showcasing outstanding performances from both casino and sports betting verticals, and noting the following financial highlights:
* Revenue increased by 19 percent to US$262 million (H1 2015: US$220 million);
* B2C revenue up by 21 percent to US$229.5 million (H1 2015: US$189.6m);
* Casino revenue rose 31 percent to US$137.4 million (H1 2015: US$104.9m);
* Sport revenue increased by 63 percent to US$25 million (H1 2015: US$15.3m);
* Revenue from regulated markets was up 29 percent and now represents 63 prcent (H1 2015: 58 percent) of group revenue;
* Adjusted EBITDA up by 8 percent to US$44.1 million (H1 2015: US$40.9m); EBITDA increased by 36 percent to US$38.2 million (H1 2015: US$28 million) despite adverse currency movements of US$3 million;
* Profit before tax increased by 39 percent to US$27.8 million (H1 2015: US$20m);
* Interim dividend of 3.8¢ per share declared (H1 2015: 3.5¢ per share)
The group reported the following operational highlights:
* Strong Casino performance with active players in Q2 2016 up 35 percent year-on-year driven by premium content;
* Outstanding Sport growth boosted by successful Euro 2016 football, accelerated marketing investment and launching in new regulated markets (Italy and Denmark);
* Mobile driving growth across product verticals and accounting for 56 percent of UK revenue (H1 2015: 43 percent);
* Continued strong progress in Spain with full product suite driving revenue up 58 percent;
* Excellent momentum in Italy with revenue up 44 percent supported by the launch of Sport in Q1 2016;
* Continued encouraging performance in Denmark following successful launch in Q3 2015;
* Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts up 7 percent at 21.9 million;
Group CEO, Itai Frieberger, reported to stakeholders:
"888 has delivered a very encouraging performance in H1 2016, driven by outstanding momentum at 888Casino and 888Sport where we achieved impressive revenue increases of 31 percent and 63 percent respectively.
"In line with our strategic focus we have made further excellent progress developing 888 in regulated markets and have grown regulated revenue by 29 percent against the prior year, reflecting strong performances in the UK, Spain and Italy as well as 888s recent successful launch in Denmark.
"888s continued success is built on our first class technology and core expertise in CRM, marketing and analytics. These strengths, along with the fantastic efforts of our highly skilled and dynamic team, mean that the business is in excellent shape to deliver long term sustainable growth.
"Trading in Q3 has started well with average daily revenue until 27 August 2016 15 percent. above strong previous year comparatives and 22 percent. higher on a like for like basis."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.