No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results
Tuesday August 5,2014 : 888 POWERS ON IN H1-2014 RESULTS
Another record-breaking half-year posted by online gambling group.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results, showcasing another strong performance and a record-breaking half year that has included:
* Q2-2014 Group revenue up 15 percent to US$111 million (Q2 2013: US$97 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C up 11 percent to US$95 million (Q2 2013: US$85 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Casino up 15 percent to US$53 million (Q2 2013: US$47 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Poker modestly up 2 percent at US$23 million (Q2 2013: US$22 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Bingo up 17 percent at US$12 million (Q2 2013: US$10 million), a marked recovery;
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Emerging Offering rose 15 percent to US$7 million (Q2 2013: US$6 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2B up 37 percent to US$16 million (Q2 2013: US$12 million), driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Another record Group performance in H1-2014, where revenue increased 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
"I am pleased to report that 888 has delivered another strong performance in the second quarter which, in combination with our very good start to the year, has once again resulted in record-breaking revenue for H1.
"This outcome has been driven by strong performances across both our B2C and B2B lines of business and is testament to our exceptional brands, technology, marketing and CRM systems. Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
Active customer split in the second quarter was as follows:
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 579,000 (Q2 2013: 535,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Casino at 200,000 (Q2 2013: 186,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Poker at 459,000 (Q2 2013: 410,000), an increase of 12 percent;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$131 (Q2 2013: US$129), a 2 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$267 (Q2 2013: US$250), a 6 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$50 (Q2 2013: US$55), a 9 percent decline;
888's half year KPIs include:
* Group revenue up 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
* Group B2C revenue up 9 percent at US$193 million (H1 2013: US$177 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent at US$108 million (H1 2013: US$94 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up just 3 percent at US$48 million (H1 2013: US$47 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent at US$24 million (H1 2013: US$22 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 6 percent at US$13 million (H1 2013: US$14 million);
* Dragonfish B2B revenue was up 40 percent to US$32 million (H1 2013: US$23 million);
CEO Mattingley reported that current trading entering the third quarter has continued strongly, with revenue during July 2014 more than 15 percent higher than July 2013.
As at 1 August 2014, the Group had US$118 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.