No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results
Tuesday August 5,2014 : 888 POWERS ON IN H1-2014 RESULTS
Another record-breaking half-year posted by online gambling group.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results, showcasing another strong performance and a record-breaking half year that has included:
* Q2-2014 Group revenue up 15 percent to US$111 million (Q2 2013: US$97 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C up 11 percent to US$95 million (Q2 2013: US$85 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Casino up 15 percent to US$53 million (Q2 2013: US$47 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Poker modestly up 2 percent at US$23 million (Q2 2013: US$22 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Bingo up 17 percent at US$12 million (Q2 2013: US$10 million), a marked recovery;
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Emerging Offering rose 15 percent to US$7 million (Q2 2013: US$6 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2B up 37 percent to US$16 million (Q2 2013: US$12 million), driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Another record Group performance in H1-2014, where revenue increased 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
"I am pleased to report that 888 has delivered another strong performance in the second quarter which, in combination with our very good start to the year, has once again resulted in record-breaking revenue for H1.
"This outcome has been driven by strong performances across both our B2C and B2B lines of business and is testament to our exceptional brands, technology, marketing and CRM systems. Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
Active customer split in the second quarter was as follows:
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 579,000 (Q2 2013: 535,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Casino at 200,000 (Q2 2013: 186,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Poker at 459,000 (Q2 2013: 410,000), an increase of 12 percent;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$131 (Q2 2013: US$129), a 2 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$267 (Q2 2013: US$250), a 6 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$50 (Q2 2013: US$55), a 9 percent decline;
888's half year KPIs include:
* Group revenue up 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
* Group B2C revenue up 9 percent at US$193 million (H1 2013: US$177 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent at US$108 million (H1 2013: US$94 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up just 3 percent at US$48 million (H1 2013: US$47 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent at US$24 million (H1 2013: US$22 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 6 percent at US$13 million (H1 2013: US$14 million);
* Dragonfish B2B revenue was up 40 percent to US$32 million (H1 2013: US$23 million);
CEO Mattingley reported that current trading entering the third quarter has continued strongly, with revenue during July 2014 more than 15 percent higher than July 2013.
As at 1 August 2014, the Group had US$118 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.