No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results
Tuesday August 5,2014 : 888 POWERS ON IN H1-2014 RESULTS
Another record-breaking half-year posted by online gambling group.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results, showcasing another strong performance and a record-breaking half year that has included:
* Q2-2014 Group revenue up 15 percent to US$111 million (Q2 2013: US$97 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C up 11 percent to US$95 million (Q2 2013: US$85 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Casino up 15 percent to US$53 million (Q2 2013: US$47 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Poker modestly up 2 percent at US$23 million (Q2 2013: US$22 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Bingo up 17 percent at US$12 million (Q2 2013: US$10 million), a marked recovery;
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Emerging Offering rose 15 percent to US$7 million (Q2 2013: US$6 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2B up 37 percent to US$16 million (Q2 2013: US$12 million), driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Another record Group performance in H1-2014, where revenue increased 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
"I am pleased to report that 888 has delivered another strong performance in the second quarter which, in combination with our very good start to the year, has once again resulted in record-breaking revenue for H1.
"This outcome has been driven by strong performances across both our B2C and B2B lines of business and is testament to our exceptional brands, technology, marketing and CRM systems. Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
Active customer split in the second quarter was as follows:
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 579,000 (Q2 2013: 535,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Casino at 200,000 (Q2 2013: 186,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Poker at 459,000 (Q2 2013: 410,000), an increase of 12 percent;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$131 (Q2 2013: US$129), a 2 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$267 (Q2 2013: US$250), a 6 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$50 (Q2 2013: US$55), a 9 percent decline;
888's half year KPIs include:
* Group revenue up 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
* Group B2C revenue up 9 percent at US$193 million (H1 2013: US$177 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent at US$108 million (H1 2013: US$94 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up just 3 percent at US$48 million (H1 2013: US$47 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent at US$24 million (H1 2013: US$22 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 6 percent at US$13 million (H1 2013: US$14 million);
* Dragonfish B2B revenue was up 40 percent to US$32 million (H1 2013: US$23 million);
CEO Mattingley reported that current trading entering the third quarter has continued strongly, with revenue during July 2014 more than 15 percent higher than July 2013.
As at 1 August 2014, the Group had US$118 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.