No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results
Tuesday August 5,2014 : 888 POWERS ON IN H1-2014 RESULTS
Another record-breaking half-year posted by online gambling group.
888 Holdings plc has posted its Q2-2014 and H1-2014 results, showcasing another strong performance and a record-breaking half year that has included:
* Q2-2014 Group revenue up 15 percent to US$111 million (Q2 2013: US$97 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C up 11 percent to US$95 million (Q2 2013: US$85 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Casino up 15 percent to US$53 million (Q2 2013: US$47 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Poker modestly up 2 percent at US$23 million (Q2 2013: US$22 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Bingo up 17 percent at US$12 million (Q2 2013: US$10 million), a marked recovery;
* Q2-2014 revenue B2C Emerging Offering rose 15 percent to US$7 million (Q2 2013: US$6 million);
* Q2-2014 revenue B2B up 37 percent to US$16 million (Q2 2013: US$12 million), driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Another record Group performance in H1-2014, where revenue increased 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
"I am pleased to report that 888 has delivered another strong performance in the second quarter which, in combination with our very good start to the year, has once again resulted in record-breaking revenue for H1.
"This outcome has been driven by strong performances across both our B2C and B2B lines of business and is testament to our exceptional brands, technology, marketing and CRM systems. Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
Active customer split in the second quarter was as follows:
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 579,000 (Q2 2013: 535,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Casino at 200,000 (Q2 2013: 186,000), an increase of 8 percent;
* Active customers B2C Poker at 459,000 (Q2 2013: 410,000), an increase of 12 percent;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$131 (Q2 2013: US$129), a 2 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$267 (Q2 2013: US$250), a 6 percent rise;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$50 (Q2 2013: US$55), a 9 percent decline;
888's half year KPIs include:
* Group revenue up 13 percent to US$225 million (H1 2013: US$200 million);
* Group B2C revenue up 9 percent at US$193 million (H1 2013: US$177 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent at US$108 million (H1 2013: US$94 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up just 3 percent at US$48 million (H1 2013: US$47 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent at US$24 million (H1 2013: US$22 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 6 percent at US$13 million (H1 2013: US$14 million);
* Dragonfish B2B revenue was up 40 percent to US$32 million (H1 2013: US$23 million);
CEO Mattingley reported that current trading entering the third quarter has continued strongly, with revenue during July 2014 more than 15 percent higher than July 2013.
As at 1 August 2014, the Group had US$118 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.