No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Numbers Good For 4th Quarter
888 Holdings plc released an interim management statement this week, again showcasing impressive full year numbers in which the company can take pride, but rather more depressed Q4 results.
* Total Operating Income for the 12 months ended 31 December 2008 US$263 million (2007: US$217 million) up 21 percent
* Net Gaming Revenue for the 12 months ended 31 December 2008 from Emerging Offering US$45 million (2007: US$14 million) up 209 percent
* Net Gaming Revenue from Online Casino operations for the 12 months ended 31 December 2008 US$134 million (2007: US$118 million) up 13 percent
* Net Gaming Revenue from Online Poker operations for the 12 months ended 31 December 2008 US$76 million (2007: US$81 million) a decline of 6 percent
* 24 percent increase in real money registered accounts to 5.8 million as at 31 December 2008
* Promising B2B pipeline with one white label deal already signed in January focusing on continental Europe
* Poker released in 11 new languages, 888sport launched in one additional language and integration of PayPal to 888's already wide choice of payment methods
* Third party games integration continues and reached a total of 22 integrated games
Q4 2008 KPIs were less satisfactory, reflecting the troubled economic times:
* Total Operating Income US$60 million (Q4 2007: US$65 million) a decline of 8 percent compared to Q4 2007, a result of adverse foreign exchange movement with the marked appreciation of the US$ compared to the Sterling and the Euro, challenging trading conditions and an uncertain recessionary economic environment
* Net Gaming Revenue from Casino US$29 million (Q4 2007: US$35 million) a decline of 19 percent compared to Q4 2007
* Net Gaming Revenue from Poker US$16 million (Q4 2007: US$21 million) a decline of 25 percent compared to Q4 2007
* Number of active customers in Casino and Poker 201 119 a decline of 4 percent compared to Q4 2007
* NGR per active group customer in Casino and Poker US$223 a decline of 18 percent compared to Q4 2007
* Number of active customers in Casino 72 762 a decline of 1 percent compared to Q4 2007
* NGR per active Casino customer US$395 a decline of 18 percent compared to Q4 2007
* Number of active customers in Poker 158 557 a decline of 7 percent compared to Q4 2007
* NGR per active Poker customer US$101 a decline of 19 percent compared to Q4 2007
* Net Gaming Revenue from Emerging Offering US$12 million (2007: US$6 million) up 100 percent
Trading in January 2009 has begun positively compared to December 2008, especially in Casino, Poker, Bingo and Live Dealer, 888.com management reports. Specifically, new customer recruitment increased more than 20 percent, Net Gaming Revenue by 10 percent and deposits by 4 percent in each case compared to December (which was the weakest month of the quarter).
Management advises that 888's B2B strategy is progressing well with one deal already signed in January focusing on continental Europe. Further B2B deals are being negotiated.
Poker was released in 11 new languages including Japanese, Greek, Russian and eastern European languages; 888sport was launched in one additional language; third party games integration continues and has now reached a total of 22 integrated games, and the popular PayPal payment method was integrated into 888's already wide choice of payment methods.
The group's financial position remains robust with approximately US$99 million cash equivalents (of which approximately US$33 million represent liabilities to customers) and no debt, leaving the group in an strong position to exploit M&A opportunities when they become available.
Gigi Levy, Chief Executive Officer, said: "888 demonstrated tremendous progress during 2008 with 21 percent Total Operating Income growth despite a disappointing Q4.
"The prolonged and deepening economic downturn and volatile adverse foreign exchange movements meant unprecedented challenging trading conditions following the end of the summer holiday season. Players played less and we recognised lower revenue denominated in US$ however this was partly mitigated by tighter cost control and cost savings given the group's high proportion of costs which are denominated in non US$ currencies. We are therefore confident that we will meet or exceed full year clean EBITDA market expectations.
"During the year we have continued the transformation of the group from a pure B2C-focused organisation to a world class B2B end to end gaming solution provider - a milestone of which was June's Sportech deal. Our pipeline for 2009 is promising and we expect to continue our progress across all business lines."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.