No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG Q4/2010 RESULTS FROM 888 HOLDINGS
Posted 2.7.11 : Boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo : Merger talks with Ladbrokes still ongoing
Online gaming provider, 888 Holdings PLC has released its fourth quarter 2010 and twelve months ending 31 December 2010 results this week.
The company confirmed that discussions were still ongoing with Ladbrokes, contrary to media speculation that talks had stalled.
888 also announced that an innovative PokerCam product release is imminent which will allow players real-time video streams in real-money poker games.
Furthermore, the trading performance of the Wink Bingo business, acquired in December 2009, has been strong and has exceeded the Board's expectations.
Fiscal Results Include:
Q4/2010 Key Performance Indicators (Compared to Q3/2010):
- An 18 percent increase in group total operating Income to $ 71 million :
- A B2C total operating income of $60 million which reflects a 17 percent increase. The result attributed to a boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo.
- Casino $31 million, 17 percent increase
- Bingo $14 million, 13 percent increase
- Poker $11 million, 28 percent increase
- Emerging Offering at $4 million, 12 percent
- B2B reflects a 21 percent increase of $11 million.
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 283,000, a 71 percent increase driven by product improvement and successful marketing
- Casino at 124,000 up 69 percent
- Poker at 201,000 up 74 percent
2010 Year On Year Key Performance Indicators (compared to 2009) include:
- A 6 percent increase in group total operating income in 2010 to $262 million
(2009: $247 million):
- Total Operating Income B2C in 2010 at $222 million (2009: $195 million) reflecting a 13 percent increase
- Casino at $117 million (2009: $119 million) down 1 percent
- Poker at $38 million (2009: $52 million) down 26 percent
- Bingo at $50 million (2009: $11 million) indicates a 370 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering at US$16 million
(2009: US$15 million) reflects a 12 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2B in 2010 at $40 million, reflecting a decline of 21 percent
- As at 31 December 2010, 888 reports a 23 percent increase in Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts to 8.7 million.
"We are very pleased with the results delivered during the last quarter of 2010 - especially the record 18 percent quarterly sequential growth. Our marketing activities have driven record numbers of players to our sites, and growth was achieved across our business lines. We are particularly encouraged by our Poker business, which showed 28 percent sequential growth.
2011 has started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Coral Launches player proposition betting product -
Digital Sports Tech, a business-to-business software provider of sports betting solutions, has signed a deal with UK online and land sports betting operator Coral to provide an innovative player proposition betting product.
Oshi online casino now accepts fiat currencies -
The Oshi online casino, which started just a year ago as a Bitcoin-denominated operation, has described its expanded activity in a statement this week, noting that in addition to Bitcoin it now accepts fiat currencies and has added new game providers to its roster of suppliers.
New Standards for UK Online Gambling -
Online gambling service and technology providers, along with operators and testing agencies will be studying the new gambling software and technical standards proposal published by the UK Gambling Commission following a public consultation.
Pennsylvania Gambling Bill 1887 returned with additions -
The interaction between the Pennsylvanian House and the state Senate has become increasingly like watching a game of ping pong as the two political establishments wrestle with online gambling legalization and court-ordered tax fixes in the dying days of the current political season.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.