No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG Q4/2010 RESULTS FROM 888 HOLDINGS
Posted 2.7.11 : Boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo : Merger talks with Ladbrokes still ongoing
Online gaming provider, 888 Holdings PLC has released its fourth quarter 2010 and twelve months ending 31 December 2010 results this week.
The company confirmed that discussions were still ongoing with Ladbrokes, contrary to media speculation that talks had stalled.
888 also announced that an innovative PokerCam product release is imminent which will allow players real-time video streams in real-money poker games.
Furthermore, the trading performance of the Wink Bingo business, acquired in December 2009, has been strong and has exceeded the Board's expectations.
Fiscal Results Include:
Q4/2010 Key Performance Indicators (Compared to Q3/2010):
- An 18 percent increase in group total operating Income to $ 71 million :
- A B2C total operating income of $60 million which reflects a 17 percent increase. The result attributed to a boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo.
- Casino $31 million, 17 percent increase
- Bingo $14 million, 13 percent increase
- Poker $11 million, 28 percent increase
- Emerging Offering at $4 million, 12 percent
- B2B reflects a 21 percent increase of $11 million.
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 283,000, a 71 percent increase driven by product improvement and successful marketing
- Casino at 124,000 up 69 percent
- Poker at 201,000 up 74 percent
2010 Year On Year Key Performance Indicators (compared to 2009) include:
- A 6 percent increase in group total operating income in 2010 to $262 million
(2009: $247 million):
- Total Operating Income B2C in 2010 at $222 million (2009: $195 million) reflecting a 13 percent increase
- Casino at $117 million (2009: $119 million) down 1 percent
- Poker at $38 million (2009: $52 million) down 26 percent
- Bingo at $50 million (2009: $11 million) indicates a 370 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering at US$16 million
(2009: US$15 million) reflects a 12 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2B in 2010 at $40 million, reflecting a decline of 21 percent
- As at 31 December 2010, 888 reports a 23 percent increase in Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts to 8.7 million.
"We are very pleased with the results delivered during the last quarter of 2010 - especially the record 18 percent quarterly sequential growth. Our marketing activities have driven record numbers of players to our sites, and growth was achieved across our business lines. We are particularly encouraged by our Poker business, which showed 28 percent sequential growth.
2011 has started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.