No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG Q4/2010 RESULTS FROM 888 HOLDINGS
Posted 2.7.11 : Boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo : Merger talks with Ladbrokes still ongoing
Online gaming provider, 888 Holdings PLC has released its fourth quarter 2010 and twelve months ending 31 December 2010 results this week.
The company confirmed that discussions were still ongoing with Ladbrokes, contrary to media speculation that talks had stalled.
888 also announced that an innovative PokerCam product release is imminent which will allow players real-time video streams in real-money poker games.
Furthermore, the trading performance of the Wink Bingo business, acquired in December 2009, has been strong and has exceeded the Board's expectations.
Fiscal Results Include:
Q4/2010 Key Performance Indicators (Compared to Q3/2010):
- An 18 percent increase in group total operating Income to $ 71 million :
- A B2C total operating income of $60 million which reflects a 17 percent increase. The result attributed to a boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo.
- Casino $31 million, 17 percent increase
- Bingo $14 million, 13 percent increase
- Poker $11 million, 28 percent increase
- Emerging Offering at $4 million, 12 percent
- B2B reflects a 21 percent increase of $11 million.
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 283,000, a 71 percent increase driven by product improvement and successful marketing
- Casino at 124,000 up 69 percent
- Poker at 201,000 up 74 percent
2010 Year On Year Key Performance Indicators (compared to 2009) include:
- A 6 percent increase in group total operating income in 2010 to $262 million
(2009: $247 million):
- Total Operating Income B2C in 2010 at $222 million (2009: $195 million) reflecting a 13 percent increase
- Casino at $117 million (2009: $119 million) down 1 percent
- Poker at $38 million (2009: $52 million) down 26 percent
- Bingo at $50 million (2009: $11 million) indicates a 370 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering at US$16 million
(2009: US$15 million) reflects a 12 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2B in 2010 at $40 million, reflecting a decline of 21 percent
- As at 31 December 2010, 888 reports a 23 percent increase in Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts to 8.7 million.
"We are very pleased with the results delivered during the last quarter of 2010 - especially the record 18 percent quarterly sequential growth. Our marketing activities have driven record numbers of players to our sites, and growth was achieved across our business lines. We are particularly encouraged by our Poker business, which showed 28 percent sequential growth.
2011 has started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.