No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG Q4/2010 RESULTS FROM 888 HOLDINGS
Posted 2.7.11 : Boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo : Merger talks with Ladbrokes still ongoing
Online gaming provider, 888 Holdings PLC has released its fourth quarter 2010 and twelve months ending 31 December 2010 results this week.
The company confirmed that discussions were still ongoing with Ladbrokes, contrary to media speculation that talks had stalled.
888 also announced that an innovative PokerCam product release is imminent which will allow players real-time video streams in real-money poker games.
Furthermore, the trading performance of the Wink Bingo business, acquired in December 2009, has been strong and has exceeded the Board's expectations.
Fiscal Results Include:
Q4/2010 Key Performance Indicators (Compared to Q3/2010):
- An 18 percent increase in group total operating Income to $ 71 million :
- A B2C total operating income of $60 million which reflects a 17 percent increase. The result attributed to a boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo.
- Casino $31 million, 17 percent increase
- Bingo $14 million, 13 percent increase
- Poker $11 million, 28 percent increase
- Emerging Offering at $4 million, 12 percent
- B2B reflects a 21 percent increase of $11 million.
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 283,000, a 71 percent increase driven by product improvement and successful marketing
- Casino at 124,000 up 69 percent
- Poker at 201,000 up 74 percent
2010 Year On Year Key Performance Indicators (compared to 2009) include:
- A 6 percent increase in group total operating income in 2010 to $262 million
(2009: $247 million):
- Total Operating Income B2C in 2010 at $222 million (2009: $195 million) reflecting a 13 percent increase
- Casino at $117 million (2009: $119 million) down 1 percent
- Poker at $38 million (2009: $52 million) down 26 percent
- Bingo at $50 million (2009: $11 million) indicates a 370 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering at US$16 million
(2009: US$15 million) reflects a 12 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2B in 2010 at $40 million, reflecting a decline of 21 percent
- As at 31 December 2010, 888 reports a 23 percent increase in Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts to 8.7 million.
"We are very pleased with the results delivered during the last quarter of 2010 - especially the record 18 percent quarterly sequential growth. Our marketing activities have driven record numbers of players to our sites, and growth was achieved across our business lines. We are particularly encouraged by our Poker business, which showed 28 percent sequential growth.
2011 has started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.