No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG Q4/2010 RESULTS FROM 888 HOLDINGS
Posted 2.7.11 : Boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo : Merger talks with Ladbrokes still ongoing
Online gaming provider, 888 Holdings PLC has released its fourth quarter 2010 and twelve months ending 31 December 2010 results this week.
The company confirmed that discussions were still ongoing with Ladbrokes, contrary to media speculation that talks had stalled.
888 also announced that an innovative PokerCam product release is imminent which will allow players real-time video streams in real-money poker games.
Furthermore, the trading performance of the Wink Bingo business, acquired in December 2009, has been strong and has exceeded the Board's expectations.
Fiscal Results Include:
Q4/2010 Key Performance Indicators (Compared to Q3/2010):
- An 18 percent increase in group total operating Income to $ 71 million :
- A B2C total operating income of $60 million which reflects a 17 percent increase. The result attributed to a boost in growth in Casino, Poker and Bingo.
- Casino $31 million, 17 percent increase
- Bingo $14 million, 13 percent increase
- Poker $11 million, 28 percent increase
- Emerging Offering at $4 million, 12 percent
- B2B reflects a 21 percent increase of $11 million.
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 283,000, a 71 percent increase driven by product improvement and successful marketing
- Casino at 124,000 up 69 percent
- Poker at 201,000 up 74 percent
2010 Year On Year Key Performance Indicators (compared to 2009) include:
- A 6 percent increase in group total operating income in 2010 to $262 million
(2009: $247 million):
- Total Operating Income B2C in 2010 at $222 million (2009: $195 million) reflecting a 13 percent increase
- Casino at $117 million (2009: $119 million) down 1 percent
- Poker at $38 million (2009: $52 million) down 26 percent
- Bingo at $50 million (2009: $11 million) indicates a 370 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2C Emerging Offering at US$16 million
(2009: US$15 million) reflects a 12 percent increase
- Total Operating Income B2B in 2010 at $40 million, reflecting a decline of 21 percent
- As at 31 December 2010, 888 reports a 23 percent increase in Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts to 8.7 million.
"We are very pleased with the results delivered during the last quarter of 2010 - especially the record 18 percent quarterly sequential growth. Our marketing activities have driven record numbers of players to our sites, and growth was achieved across our business lines. We are particularly encouraged by our Poker business, which showed 28 percent sequential growth.
2011 has started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.