No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 group turnover up 42 percent y-o-y
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 : INTERNET POKER OPERATOR CONTINUES TO BREAK PERFORMANCE RECORDS
888 group turnover up 42 percent y-o-y and 10 percent improvement on previous record performance in Q2
Online gambling operator 888.com has posted another excellent quarter, reporting the highest quarterly revenue ever achieved in its history, helping to build an outstanding 2011 nine month performance with player numbers at record levels.
On current trading, management notes that the performance has been strong into the fourth quarter, and the expectation is that EBITDA for the financial year ending 31 December 2011 will be significantly ahead of current market expectations.
In its interim management statement Wednesday, 888 Holdings plc posted the following highlights:
* Group revenue US$86 million (Q3 2010: US$61 million), an increase of 42 percent year-on-year and a 10 percent increase compared to the record Q2 2011, led by B2C
* Revenue B2C US$74 million (Q3 2010: US$51 million), an increase of 45 percent year-on-year and a 12 percent increase compared to Q2 2011, reflecting strong increases in Poker and Casino
* Revenue B2C Casino US$37 million (Q3 2010: US$27 million), an increase of 41 percent
* Revenue B2C 888.com US$18 million (Q3 2010: US$8 million), an increase of 120 percent, driven by the continuing success of the Poker 6 platform
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2011 at US$240 million (2010: US$191 million), an increase of 26 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 442,000 (Q3 2010: 165,000), a 167 percent increase compared to Q3 2010
* As at 30 September 2011, 888.com had 10.1 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 24 percent since 30 September 2010
* Strong current trading continues into 2011 final quarter
Commenting on the results, deputy chairman Brian Mattingley said:
“The continuing focus on our core competencies has led to another excellent quarter, and the highest quarterly revenue ever achieved in 888.com history. Our compelling offering and successful marketing campaigns have helped to build on our outstanding first nine month performance and drive player numbers to record levels. Strength across all of our platforms leaves us well positioned for the future.
Trading has continued to be strong into the fourth quarter, and as such we expect that clean EBITDA for the financial year ending 31 December 2011 will be significantly ahead of current market expectations.”
Key Performance Indicators for Q3 included:
* Revenue B2C at US$74 million (Q3 2010: US$51 million), an increase of 45 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$37 million (Q3 2010: US$27 million), an increase of 41 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$18 million (Q3 2010: US$8 million), an increase of 120 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q3 2010: US$13 million), an increase of 6 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$5 million (Q2 2010: US$4 million), an increase of 40 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 442,000, an increase of 167 percent compared to Q3 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 200,000, an increase of 173 percent compared to Q3 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 307,000, an increase of 166 percent compared to Q3 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$126, a 40 percent decrease compared to Q3 2010, a result of significant expansion in new customer recruitment coupled with a significant, but slower, revenue increase
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$187, a 48 percent decrease compared to Q3 2010, a result of significant expansion in new customer recruitment coupled with a significant, but slower, revenue increase
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$59 a 17 percent decrease compared to Q3 2010
B2B division Dragonfish reported revenue at US$12 million (Q3 2010: US$9 million), an increase of 28 percent.
For the nine months ended 30 September 2011, 888 reported:
* Group Revenue up 26 percent to US$240 million (2010: US$191 million)
* Revenue B2C up 27 percent to US$205 million (2010: US$162 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 24 percent to US$106 million (2010: US$86 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 51 percent to US$42 million (2010: US$28 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 13 percent to US$41 million (2010: US$36 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 32 percent to US$16 million (2010: US$12 million)
* Dragonfish revenue B2B up 20 percent to US$35 million (2010: US$29 million)
The strong trading during Q3 continued into October, led by Casino. Daily average revenue during the first 29 days of October was 5 percent higher than Q3 2011. As at 28th October 2011 the Group had US$71 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$43 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.