No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson AB interim Report
Monday July 22,2013 : BETSSON DELIVERS INTERIM REPORT
Strong results in latest financial report
Online gambling firm Betsson AB delivered good results in its latest financial report despite a decline in poker and the percentage contribution its casino division contributes to the Group's total gross profit.
Key performance indicators over the second quarter period ending June 30, 2013 include:
- Revenues amounting to SEK 579.2 million (Q2/2012: SEK 486.2 million), up 19 percent.
- Operating income of SEK 137.8 million (Q2/2012: SEK 109.5 million), an increase of 26 percent.
- Gross profit in the Sportsbook including all gaming solutions of SEK 3,447.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 2,744.8 million), up 26 percent.
- Income before tax of SEK 137.5 million (Q2/2012: SEK 110.9 million), an increase of 24 percent.
- Net income of SEK 128.3 million (Q2/2012: SEK 105.4 million), corresponding to SEK 2.95 (Q2/2012: SEK 2.54) per share.
- Deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 2,017.8 million (Q2/2012: SEK 1,509.5 million), equivalent to an increase of 34 percent.
- Total customer deposits of SEK 1,445.9 million (Q2/2012: SEK 1,097.8 million) was deposited. Deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK
- Number of registered customers was 6.4 million (Q2/2012: 5.4 million).
Second quarter results per sector:
- Gross profit in Casino during the second quarter amounted to SEK 316.0 million (Q2/2012: SEK 303.1 million).
- Casino represents 66 percent of the Group's total gross profit, down from the same period last year where it represented 74 percent.
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, in all gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 3,447.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 2,744.8 million), an increase of 26 percent.
- Gross turnover in Live betting in Sportsbook, in all gaming solutions, was SEK 2,393.2 million (Q2/2012: SEK 1,904.8 million) - also up 26 percent.
- Margin after free bets in all gaming solutions in Sportsbook amounted to 6.5 percent (Q2/2012: 4.6 percent).
- Gross profit in Sportsbook totaled SEK 126.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 68.9 million), an increase of 83 percent.
- Gross profit in Sportsbook includes SEK 67.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 39.5 million) regarding licensing revenues and gaming contributions to gross profit from B2B.
- Sportsbook’s share of the Group’s gross profit amounted to 26 percent (Q2/2012: 17 percent).
- Gross profit in Poker during the quarter came in at SEK 22.0 million (Q2/2012: SEK 25.4 million).
- Gross profit in other products amounted to SEK 18.1 million (Q2/2012: SEK 9.8 million).
Key performance indicators of the First Half 2013 include:
- An increase in revenues of 19 percent to SEK 1,217.9 million (H1/2012: SEK 1,022.2 million).
- Operating income of SEK 298.9 million (H1/2012: SEK 283.5 million).
- Income before taxes amounting to SEK 297.5 million (H1/2012: SEK 281.9 million).
- Net income of SEK 280.2 million (H1/2012: SEK 267.7 million), corresponding to SEK 6.49 (H1/2012: SEK 6.41) per share.
Magnus Silfverberg, president and chief executive officer of Betsson commented on the results saying:
”Betsson continues to make investments in order to optimize its operations. During the second quarter a successful migration of Betsson.com to the common platform was executed. After this, the majority of Betsson's revenues are generated on the new platform. This has strengthened the mobile offering and enables an advanced further development of the gaming experience as well as cost-efficient operations. At the same time Betsson delivers stable organic growth and one of the market’s strongest profit margins.”
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.