No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson AB interim Report
Monday July 22,2013 : BETSSON DELIVERS INTERIM REPORT
Strong results in latest financial report
Online gambling firm Betsson AB delivered good results in its latest financial report despite a decline in poker and the percentage contribution its casino division contributes to the Group's total gross profit.
Key performance indicators over the second quarter period ending June 30, 2013 include:
- Revenues amounting to SEK 579.2 million (Q2/2012: SEK 486.2 million), up 19 percent.
- Operating income of SEK 137.8 million (Q2/2012: SEK 109.5 million), an increase of 26 percent.
- Gross profit in the Sportsbook including all gaming solutions of SEK 3,447.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 2,744.8 million), up 26 percent.
- Income before tax of SEK 137.5 million (Q2/2012: SEK 110.9 million), an increase of 24 percent.
- Net income of SEK 128.3 million (Q2/2012: SEK 105.4 million), corresponding to SEK 2.95 (Q2/2012: SEK 2.54) per share.
- Deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 2,017.8 million (Q2/2012: SEK 1,509.5 million), equivalent to an increase of 34 percent.
- Total customer deposits of SEK 1,445.9 million (Q2/2012: SEK 1,097.8 million) was deposited. Deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK
- Number of registered customers was 6.4 million (Q2/2012: 5.4 million).
Second quarter results per sector:
- Gross profit in Casino during the second quarter amounted to SEK 316.0 million (Q2/2012: SEK 303.1 million).
- Casino represents 66 percent of the Group's total gross profit, down from the same period last year where it represented 74 percent.
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, in all gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 3,447.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 2,744.8 million), an increase of 26 percent.
- Gross turnover in Live betting in Sportsbook, in all gaming solutions, was SEK 2,393.2 million (Q2/2012: SEK 1,904.8 million) - also up 26 percent.
- Margin after free bets in all gaming solutions in Sportsbook amounted to 6.5 percent (Q2/2012: 4.6 percent).
- Gross profit in Sportsbook totaled SEK 126.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 68.9 million), an increase of 83 percent.
- Gross profit in Sportsbook includes SEK 67.6 million (Q2/2012: SEK 39.5 million) regarding licensing revenues and gaming contributions to gross profit from B2B.
- Sportsbook’s share of the Group’s gross profit amounted to 26 percent (Q2/2012: 17 percent).
- Gross profit in Poker during the quarter came in at SEK 22.0 million (Q2/2012: SEK 25.4 million).
- Gross profit in other products amounted to SEK 18.1 million (Q2/2012: SEK 9.8 million).
Key performance indicators of the First Half 2013 include:
- An increase in revenues of 19 percent to SEK 1,217.9 million (H1/2012: SEK 1,022.2 million).
- Operating income of SEK 298.9 million (H1/2012: SEK 283.5 million).
- Income before taxes amounting to SEK 297.5 million (H1/2012: SEK 281.9 million).
- Net income of SEK 280.2 million (H1/2012: SEK 267.7 million), corresponding to SEK 6.49 (H1/2012: SEK 6.41) per share.
Magnus Silfverberg, president and chief executive officer of Betsson commented on the results saying:
”Betsson continues to make investments in order to optimize its operations. During the second quarter a successful migration of Betsson.com to the common platform was executed. After this, the majority of Betsson's revenues are generated on the new platform. This has strengthened the mobile offering and enables an advanced further development of the gaming experience as well as cost-efficient operations. At the same time Betsson delivers stable organic growth and one of the market’s strongest profit margins.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.