No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Entertainment Group Posts Good Results
Thursday November 8,2012 : FEG TURNS IN GOOD 9M RESULTS
Driven by the successful expansion of online betting
Central European fixed-odds betting operator Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) delivered a respectable first nine months of 2012 report with a year-on-year increase of 8.7 percent in total revenues, despite a loss from its lottery segment due to start-up costs.
Key highlights over the period include:
- Group’s Amounts Staked up 10.7 percent y-o-y to Euro 334.1 million
- Group’s Gross Win up 10 percent to Euro 78 million
- Gross win 23.4 percent up y-o-y amounted to Euro 25.8 million
- Total Revenues up 8.3 percent y-o-y to Euro 67.6 million
- EBITDA from Lottery segment a Euro 3.5 million loss – in line with budget
“The double digit growth in Amounts Staked on the Group level and the high single digit growth reported by the Sports Betting division were mainly driven by a successful expansion of on-line betting in all core markets, including our new regulated on-line business in Poland,” said Wilf Walsh, Chairman of the Management Board of Fortuna Entertainment Group.
“We are reporting growth rates which are in line with our long-term targets for sports betting. On top of that, we have completed a comprehensive review of our lottery business in order to minimize EBITDA impact and to reach break-even during the first half of next year.”
Sports Betting Segment:
- Amounts Staked amounted to Euro 320.2 million, 7.7 percent up compared to the same period last year.
- Gross Win grew 2.9 percent y-o-y amounting to Euro 71 million.
- Gross Win from online sports betting in the first nine months of 2012 rose 23.4 percent y-o-y to Euro 25.8 million, primarily on the back of growth in the Polish and Czech markets.
- Gross Win from retail sports betting in the first nine months of 2012 was Euro 45.2 million, down 6.0 percent y-o-y.
- EBITDA from sports betting amounted to Euro 16.8 million in the first nine months of 2012, 8 percent less compared to the same period last year as a consequence of higher betting taxes in the Czech Republic.
Online Growth in FEG's online sportsbetting operations in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia:
- Poland: Gross Win from newly introduced on-line betting was Euro 2.2 million.
- Czech Republic: Gross Win climbed 24 percent y-o-y amounting to Euro 14.5 million.
- Slovakia: Gross Win from online betting was Euro 9.1 million, 0.4 percent less than in 2011. G
Sports Betting - FortunaWin (based in Malta)
- Total Amounts Staked on FortunaWin reached Euro 3.3 million in the first nine months of 2012, up 15.6 percent.
- Gross Win from betting was Euro 76 thousand in the first nine months of 2012, 44.9 percent less than in the same period last year.
Lottery Business in the Czech Republic for the first nine months of 2012:
- Amounts Staked in Fortuna Lottery reached Euro 13.9 million, up 213.8 percent y-o-y.
- Gross Win from the lottery amounted to Euro 7 million, 255.2 percent up on last year.
- Revenues of Euro 7.1 million, up 254.4 percent on last year.
- EBITDA - Euro 3.5 million due to start up costs which is in line with management expectations.
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.