No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Entertainment Group Posts Good Results
Thursday November 8,2012 : FEG TURNS IN GOOD 9M RESULTS
Driven by the successful expansion of online betting
Central European fixed-odds betting operator Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) delivered a respectable first nine months of 2012 report with a year-on-year increase of 8.7 percent in total revenues, despite a loss from its lottery segment due to start-up costs.
Key highlights over the period include:
- Group’s Amounts Staked up 10.7 percent y-o-y to Euro 334.1 million
- Group’s Gross Win up 10 percent to Euro 78 million
- Gross win 23.4 percent up y-o-y amounted to Euro 25.8 million
- Total Revenues up 8.3 percent y-o-y to Euro 67.6 million
- EBITDA from Lottery segment a Euro 3.5 million loss – in line with budget
“The double digit growth in Amounts Staked on the Group level and the high single digit growth reported by the Sports Betting division were mainly driven by a successful expansion of on-line betting in all core markets, including our new regulated on-line business in Poland,” said Wilf Walsh, Chairman of the Management Board of Fortuna Entertainment Group.
“We are reporting growth rates which are in line with our long-term targets for sports betting. On top of that, we have completed a comprehensive review of our lottery business in order to minimize EBITDA impact and to reach break-even during the first half of next year.”
Sports Betting Segment:
- Amounts Staked amounted to Euro 320.2 million, 7.7 percent up compared to the same period last year.
- Gross Win grew 2.9 percent y-o-y amounting to Euro 71 million.
- Gross Win from online sports betting in the first nine months of 2012 rose 23.4 percent y-o-y to Euro 25.8 million, primarily on the back of growth in the Polish and Czech markets.
- Gross Win from retail sports betting in the first nine months of 2012 was Euro 45.2 million, down 6.0 percent y-o-y.
- EBITDA from sports betting amounted to Euro 16.8 million in the first nine months of 2012, 8 percent less compared to the same period last year as a consequence of higher betting taxes in the Czech Republic.
Online Growth in FEG's online sportsbetting operations in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia:
- Poland: Gross Win from newly introduced on-line betting was Euro 2.2 million.
- Czech Republic: Gross Win climbed 24 percent y-o-y amounting to Euro 14.5 million.
- Slovakia: Gross Win from online betting was Euro 9.1 million, 0.4 percent less than in 2011. G
Sports Betting - FortunaWin (based in Malta)
- Total Amounts Staked on FortunaWin reached Euro 3.3 million in the first nine months of 2012, up 15.6 percent.
- Gross Win from betting was Euro 76 thousand in the first nine months of 2012, 44.9 percent less than in the same period last year.
Lottery Business in the Czech Republic for the first nine months of 2012:
- Amounts Staked in Fortuna Lottery reached Euro 13.9 million, up 213.8 percent y-o-y.
- Gross Win from the lottery amounted to Euro 7 million, 255.2 percent up on last year.
- Revenues of Euro 7.1 million, up 254.4 percent on last year.
- EBITDA - Euro 3.5 million due to start up costs which is in line with management expectations.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.