No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Macedonia Wants an Online Gambling Monopoly
Monday January 20,2014 : MACEDONIA INTENT ON ONLINE GAMBLING MONOPOLY?
Under the guise of protecting the public interest
The Republic of Macedonia is reportedly planning on blocking access to foreign betting sites and has partnered with Austrian gambling firm Casinos Austria in a joint venture that will see the launch of online betting in the country.
“With the start of games organized by the State Video Lottery, institutions such as the Electronic Communications Agency and the Information Society Ministry will disable internet gambling and betting on world websites for players at home,” said government spokesperson Aleksandar Gjorgiev.
The joint venture under the company name "State Video Lottery" will launch the domestic online lottery games during the first half of 2014, followed by online sports betting and online gaming.
51 percent of the interest in the company is owned by the State, while the other 49 percent by the Austrian operator. Casinos Austria will reportedly cover the cost of setting up the operation with an investment of Euro 6 million.
Zoran Ricliev, digital media producer at Media Print Macedonia, however, says the censorship is "a precedent done only be countries like China or North Korea" and sensibly opines that its one thing to make gambling or betting illegal but quite another to disable citzen's access to certain sites in order to favour others.
Ricliev directed his concerns to Gjorgiev at a media conference, saying: “The danger is that if you prohibit one page, what prevents you tomorrow from prohibiting another by coming up with any kind of excuse? Why disable access to a page that is legal elsewhere?”
“European practice has shown that state regulation of this area, besides the positive fiscal effects, decreases the number of players, which goes along the line of protecting the public interest,” Gjorgiev replied.
Revenues from taxes derived from the online venture will be allocated towards health and environment funding while also providing assistance to vulnerable groups.
Our readers will recall bwin.party's withdrawal from the Macedonia market along with 17 other markets in April 2013.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.