No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Massachusetts Attorney General Proposes Daily Fantasy Sports Regulations
Thursday November 19,2015 : MASSACHUSETTS AG PROPOSES DFS REGULATIONS
Filed with the Secretary of State’s office Friday.
Massachusetts State Attorney General, Maura Healey, has proposed comprehensive “first-of-their-kind” consumer protection regulations for the new and rapidly evolving daily fantasy sports (DFS) industry which will be filed with the Secretary of State’s office Friday.
The draft regulations set forth a number of requirements for all DFS operators with players in Massachusetts to adhere to in order stay in compliance with state consumer protection laws and were drafted following numerous consultations with daily fantasy sports companies and other interested parties.
Regulations proposed include:
- 21 and over age limit.
- No promotion or advertising at schools or on college campuses.
- No advertising or promotional activities at amateur, school or college sporting venues.
- No contests based on the performance of college or high school athletes.
- Advertisements cannot portray minors or market endorsements from colleges or college athletes.
- Professional athletes, agents, employees or others connected to a particular sport will not be allowed to enter DFS contests in their sport.
- Company employees and others with access to insider information will not be allowed to participate in DFS contests.
- Less than 2% of all players win 90% of all prizes. These professional and other highly-experienced players will be easily identifiable to other players.
- Games limited to beginners will exclude experienced players from participating.
- Advertisements must include information on available assistance to problem gamblers or direct consumers to a reputable source.
- Advertisements mentioning average individual winnings must also disclose average net winnings of all players.
- Deposits limited to no more than $1,000 each month, unless the DFS operator obtains verification from the player that establishes the player’s ability to sustain losses at a higher limit.
- Operators must provide options for players to exclude themselves from all contests, set self-imposed deposit or loss limits, or limit the amount of contest entered per week.
- DFS companies cannot extend credit to players.
The draft regulations also detail entry limits, reinforce the obligation to comply with tax laws and to disclose tax liabilities for players, provide protection from unauthorised withdrawals, and layout a complaint procedure for consumers.
Violations of any of these regulations will be actionable under the state’s consumer protection laws.
"These regulations are a first of their kind for the daily fantasy sports industry, and they focus on protecting minors, ensuring truthful advertising, bringing more transparency to the industry, and leveling the playing field for all consumers," AG Healey said. "This is a first step, but an important step, as we continue to evaluate this new industry and make sure our laws keep up with these evolving technologies."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.