No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Massachusetts Attorney General Proposes Daily Fantasy Sports Regulations
Thursday November 19,2015 : MASSACHUSETTS AG PROPOSES DFS REGULATIONS
Filed with the Secretary of State’s office Friday.
Massachusetts State Attorney General, Maura Healey, has proposed comprehensive “first-of-their-kind” consumer protection regulations for the new and rapidly evolving daily fantasy sports (DFS) industry which will be filed with the Secretary of State’s office Friday.
The draft regulations set forth a number of requirements for all DFS operators with players in Massachusetts to adhere to in order stay in compliance with state consumer protection laws and were drafted following numerous consultations with daily fantasy sports companies and other interested parties.
Regulations proposed include:
- 21 and over age limit.
- No promotion or advertising at schools or on college campuses.
- No advertising or promotional activities at amateur, school or college sporting venues.
- No contests based on the performance of college or high school athletes.
- Advertisements cannot portray minors or market endorsements from colleges or college athletes.
- Professional athletes, agents, employees or others connected to a particular sport will not be allowed to enter DFS contests in their sport.
- Company employees and others with access to insider information will not be allowed to participate in DFS contests.
- Less than 2% of all players win 90% of all prizes. These professional and other highly-experienced players will be easily identifiable to other players.
- Games limited to beginners will exclude experienced players from participating.
- Advertisements must include information on available assistance to problem gamblers or direct consumers to a reputable source.
- Advertisements mentioning average individual winnings must also disclose average net winnings of all players.
- Deposits limited to no more than $1,000 each month, unless the DFS operator obtains verification from the player that establishes the player’s ability to sustain losses at a higher limit.
- Operators must provide options for players to exclude themselves from all contests, set self-imposed deposit or loss limits, or limit the amount of contest entered per week.
- DFS companies cannot extend credit to players.
The draft regulations also detail entry limits, reinforce the obligation to comply with tax laws and to disclose tax liabilities for players, provide protection from unauthorised withdrawals, and layout a complaint procedure for consumers.
Violations of any of these regulations will be actionable under the state’s consumer protection laws.
"These regulations are a first of their kind for the daily fantasy sports industry, and they focus on protecting minors, ensuring truthful advertising, bringing more transparency to the industry, and leveling the playing field for all consumers," AG Healey said. "This is a first step, but an important step, as we continue to evaluate this new industry and make sure our laws keep up with these evolving technologies."
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.