No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Massachusetts Attorney General Proposes Daily Fantasy Sports Regulations
Thursday November 19,2015 : MASSACHUSETTS AG PROPOSES DFS REGULATIONS
Filed with the Secretary of State’s office Friday.
Massachusetts State Attorney General, Maura Healey, has proposed comprehensive “first-of-their-kind” consumer protection regulations for the new and rapidly evolving daily fantasy sports (DFS) industry which will be filed with the Secretary of State’s office Friday.
The draft regulations set forth a number of requirements for all DFS operators with players in Massachusetts to adhere to in order stay in compliance with state consumer protection laws and were drafted following numerous consultations with daily fantasy sports companies and other interested parties.
Regulations proposed include:
- 21 and over age limit.
- No promotion or advertising at schools or on college campuses.
- No advertising or promotional activities at amateur, school or college sporting venues.
- No contests based on the performance of college or high school athletes.
- Advertisements cannot portray minors or market endorsements from colleges or college athletes.
- Professional athletes, agents, employees or others connected to a particular sport will not be allowed to enter DFS contests in their sport.
- Company employees and others with access to insider information will not be allowed to participate in DFS contests.
- Less than 2% of all players win 90% of all prizes. These professional and other highly-experienced players will be easily identifiable to other players.
- Games limited to beginners will exclude experienced players from participating.
- Advertisements must include information on available assistance to problem gamblers or direct consumers to a reputable source.
- Advertisements mentioning average individual winnings must also disclose average net winnings of all players.
- Deposits limited to no more than $1,000 each month, unless the DFS operator obtains verification from the player that establishes the player’s ability to sustain losses at a higher limit.
- Operators must provide options for players to exclude themselves from all contests, set self-imposed deposit or loss limits, or limit the amount of contest entered per week.
- DFS companies cannot extend credit to players.
The draft regulations also detail entry limits, reinforce the obligation to comply with tax laws and to disclose tax liabilities for players, provide protection from unauthorised withdrawals, and layout a complaint procedure for consumers.
Violations of any of these regulations will be actionable under the state’s consumer protection laws.
"These regulations are a first of their kind for the daily fantasy sports industry, and they focus on protecting minors, ensuring truthful advertising, bringing more transparency to the industry, and leveling the playing field for all consumers," AG Healey said. "This is a first step, but an important step, as we continue to evaluate this new industry and make sure our laws keep up with these evolving technologies."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.