No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Probability Plc Earnings Report
Monday April 15,2013 : MAIDEN QUARTERLY PROFIT REPORTED BY PROBABILITY PLC
NGR declines, but player average revenues rise
The UK mobile technology firm Probability plc has published its trading update for Q4 of its financial year ended 31 March, 2013, hailing the year as transformational and reporting its maiden quarterly profit.
Key Performance Indicators are listed as:
* 60 percent of platform revenue in the quarter derived from business-to-business services (Q4 FY12: 43 percent).
* Average Revenue Per User (“ARPU”) from B2C and white label players in the quarter of GBP119 per player, an increase of 11 percent.
* Net Gaming Revenue of GBP 1.9 million, a decline of 9.5 percent compared to the same period last year.
* Full year NGR of GBP 8.8 million, a 20 percent increase on the previous year, producing a modest full year positive EBITDA for the core UK business.
* Net cash and equivalents at the end of the quarter of GBP 3.6 million (including net proceeds of GBP 2.6 million raised by the placing in January 2013.
Operating highlights included:
* Mobile slot games provided to 14 different brands hosted by Dragonfish, including Foxy Bingo, Wink Bingo and 888Ladies.com.
* Launch of 6 new slot games including the first from a partnership with Glu Mobile, Samurai vs. Zombies Slots, and a second bespoke title for Paddy Power, Steaks And Stallions. More titles were released in this quarter than in the whole of the preceding nine months, made possible by the Probability’s new “Slot-O-Matic” technology which reduces time to market for new games by 90 percent.
* Significant contract wins, new product releases and the first operating profits from Playyoo, the company’s Swiss subsidiary focusing on the Italian regulated market, which was acquired in July 2012 .
Probability CEO Charles Cohen described the year as 'transformational', with the company entering the Italian market and the core UK business delivering its maiden quarterly profit, along with a modest EBITDA profit for the full 2013 financial year.
“Although achieving profitability within Q4, we experienced softer demand in January and February 2013 following record income in December 2012 across both B2B and B2C," Cohen revealed.
"Given the seasonality experienced we actively chose to reduce planned marketing spend within the period as we look to maximise the impact of our marketing investment. We saw a strong recovery in March vs. February with both active players and NGR up 23 percent and 7 percent respectively, partly driven by new game releases.
“Over this year the business has evolved from being predominantly a B2C operator to now successfully monetising its unique technology platform. More than 60 percent of platform revenues came from the B2B business in Q4 2013 (43 percent in Q4 2012) as we become an increasingly critical part of our partners’ mobile offer and increase our network, with 888 Dragonfish now joining Paddy Power, William Hill, Lottomatica, SNAI and others. Despite this shift, our B2C business has continued to grow more than 15 percent this year compared to last.
“We remain confident of growth in FY14 as we invest in both B2C and B2B revenue streams, supported by aggressive future proofing of our technology platform and game offering with Slot-O-Matic and other innovations.”
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.