No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Probability Plc Earnings Report
Monday April 15,2013 : MAIDEN QUARTERLY PROFIT REPORTED BY PROBABILITY PLC
NGR declines, but player average revenues rise
The UK mobile technology firm Probability plc has published its trading update for Q4 of its financial year ended 31 March, 2013, hailing the year as transformational and reporting its maiden quarterly profit.
Key Performance Indicators are listed as:
* 60 percent of platform revenue in the quarter derived from business-to-business services (Q4 FY12: 43 percent).
* Average Revenue Per User (“ARPU”) from B2C and white label players in the quarter of GBP119 per player, an increase of 11 percent.
* Net Gaming Revenue of GBP 1.9 million, a decline of 9.5 percent compared to the same period last year.
* Full year NGR of GBP 8.8 million, a 20 percent increase on the previous year, producing a modest full year positive EBITDA for the core UK business.
* Net cash and equivalents at the end of the quarter of GBP 3.6 million (including net proceeds of GBP 2.6 million raised by the placing in January 2013.
Operating highlights included:
* Mobile slot games provided to 14 different brands hosted by Dragonfish, including Foxy Bingo, Wink Bingo and 888Ladies.com.
* Launch of 6 new slot games including the first from a partnership with Glu Mobile, Samurai vs. Zombies Slots, and a second bespoke title for Paddy Power, Steaks And Stallions. More titles were released in this quarter than in the whole of the preceding nine months, made possible by the Probability’s new “Slot-O-Matic” technology which reduces time to market for new games by 90 percent.
* Significant contract wins, new product releases and the first operating profits from Playyoo, the company’s Swiss subsidiary focusing on the Italian regulated market, which was acquired in July 2012 .
Probability CEO Charles Cohen described the year as 'transformational', with the company entering the Italian market and the core UK business delivering its maiden quarterly profit, along with a modest EBITDA profit for the full 2013 financial year.
“Although achieving profitability within Q4, we experienced softer demand in January and February 2013 following record income in December 2012 across both B2B and B2C," Cohen revealed.
"Given the seasonality experienced we actively chose to reduce planned marketing spend within the period as we look to maximise the impact of our marketing investment. We saw a strong recovery in March vs. February with both active players and NGR up 23 percent and 7 percent respectively, partly driven by new game releases.
“Over this year the business has evolved from being predominantly a B2C operator to now successfully monetising its unique technology platform. More than 60 percent of platform revenues came from the B2B business in Q4 2013 (43 percent in Q4 2012) as we become an increasingly critical part of our partners’ mobile offer and increase our network, with 888 Dragonfish now joining Paddy Power, William Hill, Lottomatica, SNAI and others. Despite this shift, our B2C business has continued to grow more than 15 percent this year compared to last.
“We remain confident of growth in FY14 as we invest in both B2C and B2B revenue streams, supported by aggressive future proofing of our technology platform and game offering with Slot-O-Matic and other innovations.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.