No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Probability Plc Earnings Report
Monday April 15,2013 : MAIDEN QUARTERLY PROFIT REPORTED BY PROBABILITY PLC
NGR declines, but player average revenues rise
The UK mobile technology firm Probability plc has published its trading update for Q4 of its financial year ended 31 March, 2013, hailing the year as transformational and reporting its maiden quarterly profit.
Key Performance Indicators are listed as:
* 60 percent of platform revenue in the quarter derived from business-to-business services (Q4 FY12: 43 percent).
* Average Revenue Per User (“ARPU”) from B2C and white label players in the quarter of GBP119 per player, an increase of 11 percent.
* Net Gaming Revenue of GBP 1.9 million, a decline of 9.5 percent compared to the same period last year.
* Full year NGR of GBP 8.8 million, a 20 percent increase on the previous year, producing a modest full year positive EBITDA for the core UK business.
* Net cash and equivalents at the end of the quarter of GBP 3.6 million (including net proceeds of GBP 2.6 million raised by the placing in January 2013.
Operating highlights included:
* Mobile slot games provided to 14 different brands hosted by Dragonfish, including Foxy Bingo, Wink Bingo and 888Ladies.com.
* Launch of 6 new slot games including the first from a partnership with Glu Mobile, Samurai vs. Zombies Slots, and a second bespoke title for Paddy Power, Steaks And Stallions. More titles were released in this quarter than in the whole of the preceding nine months, made possible by the Probability’s new “Slot-O-Matic” technology which reduces time to market for new games by 90 percent.
* Significant contract wins, new product releases and the first operating profits from Playyoo, the company’s Swiss subsidiary focusing on the Italian regulated market, which was acquired in July 2012 .
Probability CEO Charles Cohen described the year as 'transformational', with the company entering the Italian market and the core UK business delivering its maiden quarterly profit, along with a modest EBITDA profit for the full 2013 financial year.
“Although achieving profitability within Q4, we experienced softer demand in January and February 2013 following record income in December 2012 across both B2B and B2C," Cohen revealed.
"Given the seasonality experienced we actively chose to reduce planned marketing spend within the period as we look to maximise the impact of our marketing investment. We saw a strong recovery in March vs. February with both active players and NGR up 23 percent and 7 percent respectively, partly driven by new game releases.
“Over this year the business has evolved from being predominantly a B2C operator to now successfully monetising its unique technology platform. More than 60 percent of platform revenues came from the B2B business in Q4 2013 (43 percent in Q4 2012) as we become an increasingly critical part of our partners’ mobile offer and increase our network, with 888 Dragonfish now joining Paddy Power, William Hill, Lottomatica, SNAI and others. Despite this shift, our B2C business has continued to grow more than 15 percent this year compared to last.
“We remain confident of growth in FY14 as we invest in both B2C and B2B revenue streams, supported by aggressive future proofing of our technology platform and game offering with Slot-O-Matic and other innovations.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.