No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Probability Plc Earnings Report
Monday April 15,2013 : MAIDEN QUARTERLY PROFIT REPORTED BY PROBABILITY PLC
NGR declines, but player average revenues rise
The UK mobile technology firm Probability plc has published its trading update for Q4 of its financial year ended 31 March, 2013, hailing the year as transformational and reporting its maiden quarterly profit.
Key Performance Indicators are listed as:
* 60 percent of platform revenue in the quarter derived from business-to-business services (Q4 FY12: 43 percent).
* Average Revenue Per User (“ARPU”) from B2C and white label players in the quarter of GBP119 per player, an increase of 11 percent.
* Net Gaming Revenue of GBP 1.9 million, a decline of 9.5 percent compared to the same period last year.
* Full year NGR of GBP 8.8 million, a 20 percent increase on the previous year, producing a modest full year positive EBITDA for the core UK business.
* Net cash and equivalents at the end of the quarter of GBP 3.6 million (including net proceeds of GBP 2.6 million raised by the placing in January 2013.
Operating highlights included:
* Mobile slot games provided to 14 different brands hosted by Dragonfish, including Foxy Bingo, Wink Bingo and 888Ladies.com.
* Launch of 6 new slot games including the first from a partnership with Glu Mobile, Samurai vs. Zombies Slots, and a second bespoke title for Paddy Power, Steaks And Stallions. More titles were released in this quarter than in the whole of the preceding nine months, made possible by the Probability’s new “Slot-O-Matic” technology which reduces time to market for new games by 90 percent.
* Significant contract wins, new product releases and the first operating profits from Playyoo, the company’s Swiss subsidiary focusing on the Italian regulated market, which was acquired in July 2012 .
Probability CEO Charles Cohen described the year as 'transformational', with the company entering the Italian market and the core UK business delivering its maiden quarterly profit, along with a modest EBITDA profit for the full 2013 financial year.
“Although achieving profitability within Q4, we experienced softer demand in January and February 2013 following record income in December 2012 across both B2B and B2C," Cohen revealed.
"Given the seasonality experienced we actively chose to reduce planned marketing spend within the period as we look to maximise the impact of our marketing investment. We saw a strong recovery in March vs. February with both active players and NGR up 23 percent and 7 percent respectively, partly driven by new game releases.
“Over this year the business has evolved from being predominantly a B2C operator to now successfully monetising its unique technology platform. More than 60 percent of platform revenues came from the B2B business in Q4 2013 (43 percent in Q4 2012) as we become an increasingly critical part of our partners’ mobile offer and increase our network, with 888 Dragonfish now joining Paddy Power, William Hill, Lottomatica, SNAI and others. Despite this shift, our B2C business has continued to grow more than 15 percent this year compared to last.
“We remain confident of growth in FY14 as we invest in both B2C and B2B revenue streams, supported by aggressive future proofing of our technology platform and game offering with Slot-O-Matic and other innovations.”
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.