No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTECH PRE-CLOSE TRADING UPDATE
Posted 1/23/11: Group's 2010 EBITDA expected to be GBP 19.7 million
Tote gaming and pool supplier, Sportech PLC announced its pre-close trading statement to the year ended 31 December 2010.
- Trading across the Football Gaming, Sportech Racing and e-Gaming divisions in the second half of 2010 performed as anticipated, and the Group expects to report adjusted pre-tax profits for the year in line with market expectations.
- The Group's Earnings Before Interest and Taxes is expected to be GBP 19.7 million for 2010.
- The Group continues to generate strong trading cash flows enabling a near 10 percent reduction in net bank debt during the year to approximately GBP 72.3 million at the year end, which is better than market forecasts.
Operational Highlights Include:
- The integration of Scientific Games Racing ("SGR"), now renamed Sportech Racing, is at an advanced stage. The company reports that it is approaching the end of the extraction of Sportech Racing from Scientific Games Corporation, which has included new physical locations for staff, the adoption of standard financial reporting systems and alignment of the senior management teams across the enlarged Sportech Group. Since completion we have also extended our direct to customer operations, opening two additional Off Track Betting ("OTB") locations in Connecticut, as well as a new partnership location in California.
- New agreement for Sportech Racing to provide pari-mutuel wagering systems, terminals, interactive wagering platforms and services at the Hipodromo Chile and Club Hipico de Santiago. The agreement includes racetracks, phone betting, Teletracks centres and 201 OTB locations. Delivery is expected in the latter part of 2011.
- The Group's investment to modernise its Football Pools business, including an increased product range and enhanced technological capabilities, has enabled its launch on Ladbrokes.com. The Group expects to announce further distribution deals during 2011.
- 2010 has been a year of transition for the groups e-Gaming division as it has embarked on the migration of its bingo offering and subsequently casino and poker activities to Playtech by Q4 2011.
- The Group's joint venture in India with PlayWin, the Indian lottery and gaming business, continues to gain momentum, with the Group monitoring opportunities regarding the regulatory position in India with keen interest.
- The Group continues to pursue HM Revenues & Custom (HMRC) for a claim of GBP 40 million for the repayment of VAT overpaid in respect of the "Spot the Ball" game from 1979 to 1996. Interest may also be added, which if applicable, would see the principal sum doubled. The claim has recently been rejected by HMRC. The Company has lodged an appeal to the independent First Tier Tax Tribunal.
Ian Penrose, Chief Executive of Sportech PLC said: "2010 has been a transformational year for Sportech. We completed a major acquisition of Scientific Games Racing, positioning Sportech as one of the world's leading suppliers and operators of pools and tote gaming. We have also continued to modernise our existing operations. In a tough trading environment the Group continued to generate strong cash flows enabling material debt reduction."
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.