No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTECH PRE-CLOSE TRADING UPDATE
Posted 1/23/11: Group's 2010 EBITDA expected to be GBP 19.7 million
Tote gaming and pool supplier, Sportech PLC announced its pre-close trading statement to the year ended 31 December 2010.
- Trading across the Football Gaming, Sportech Racing and e-Gaming divisions in the second half of 2010 performed as anticipated, and the Group expects to report adjusted pre-tax profits for the year in line with market expectations.
- The Group's Earnings Before Interest and Taxes is expected to be GBP 19.7 million for 2010.
- The Group continues to generate strong trading cash flows enabling a near 10 percent reduction in net bank debt during the year to approximately GBP 72.3 million at the year end, which is better than market forecasts.
Operational Highlights Include:
- The integration of Scientific Games Racing ("SGR"), now renamed Sportech Racing, is at an advanced stage. The company reports that it is approaching the end of the extraction of Sportech Racing from Scientific Games Corporation, which has included new physical locations for staff, the adoption of standard financial reporting systems and alignment of the senior management teams across the enlarged Sportech Group. Since completion we have also extended our direct to customer operations, opening two additional Off Track Betting ("OTB") locations in Connecticut, as well as a new partnership location in California.
- New agreement for Sportech Racing to provide pari-mutuel wagering systems, terminals, interactive wagering platforms and services at the Hipodromo Chile and Club Hipico de Santiago. The agreement includes racetracks, phone betting, Teletracks centres and 201 OTB locations. Delivery is expected in the latter part of 2011.
- The Group's investment to modernise its Football Pools business, including an increased product range and enhanced technological capabilities, has enabled its launch on Ladbrokes.com. The Group expects to announce further distribution deals during 2011.
- 2010 has been a year of transition for the groups e-Gaming division as it has embarked on the migration of its bingo offering and subsequently casino and poker activities to Playtech by Q4 2011.
- The Group's joint venture in India with PlayWin, the Indian lottery and gaming business, continues to gain momentum, with the Group monitoring opportunities regarding the regulatory position in India with keen interest.
- The Group continues to pursue HM Revenues & Custom (HMRC) for a claim of GBP 40 million for the repayment of VAT overpaid in respect of the "Spot the Ball" game from 1979 to 1996. Interest may also be added, which if applicable, would see the principal sum doubled. The claim has recently been rejected by HMRC. The Company has lodged an appeal to the independent First Tier Tax Tribunal.
Ian Penrose, Chief Executive of Sportech PLC said: "2010 has been a transformational year for Sportech. We completed a major acquisition of Scientific Games Racing, positioning Sportech as one of the world's leading suppliers and operators of pools and tote gaming. We have also continued to modernise our existing operations. In a tough trading environment the Group continued to generate strong cash flows enabling material debt reduction."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.