No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTECH PRE-CLOSE TRADING UPDATE
Posted 1/23/11: Group's 2010 EBITDA expected to be GBP 19.7 million
Tote gaming and pool supplier, Sportech PLC announced its pre-close trading statement to the year ended 31 December 2010.
- Trading across the Football Gaming, Sportech Racing and e-Gaming divisions in the second half of 2010 performed as anticipated, and the Group expects to report adjusted pre-tax profits for the year in line with market expectations.
- The Group's Earnings Before Interest and Taxes is expected to be GBP 19.7 million for 2010.
- The Group continues to generate strong trading cash flows enabling a near 10 percent reduction in net bank debt during the year to approximately GBP 72.3 million at the year end, which is better than market forecasts.
Operational Highlights Include:
- The integration of Scientific Games Racing ("SGR"), now renamed Sportech Racing, is at an advanced stage. The company reports that it is approaching the end of the extraction of Sportech Racing from Scientific Games Corporation, which has included new physical locations for staff, the adoption of standard financial reporting systems and alignment of the senior management teams across the enlarged Sportech Group. Since completion we have also extended our direct to customer operations, opening two additional Off Track Betting ("OTB") locations in Connecticut, as well as a new partnership location in California.
- New agreement for Sportech Racing to provide pari-mutuel wagering systems, terminals, interactive wagering platforms and services at the Hipodromo Chile and Club Hipico de Santiago. The agreement includes racetracks, phone betting, Teletracks centres and 201 OTB locations. Delivery is expected in the latter part of 2011.
- The Group's investment to modernise its Football Pools business, including an increased product range and enhanced technological capabilities, has enabled its launch on Ladbrokes.com. The Group expects to announce further distribution deals during 2011.
- 2010 has been a year of transition for the groups e-Gaming division as it has embarked on the migration of its bingo offering and subsequently casino and poker activities to Playtech by Q4 2011.
- The Group's joint venture in India with PlayWin, the Indian lottery and gaming business, continues to gain momentum, with the Group monitoring opportunities regarding the regulatory position in India with keen interest.
- The Group continues to pursue HM Revenues & Custom (HMRC) for a claim of GBP 40 million for the repayment of VAT overpaid in respect of the "Spot the Ball" game from 1979 to 1996. Interest may also be added, which if applicable, would see the principal sum doubled. The claim has recently been rejected by HMRC. The Company has lodged an appeal to the independent First Tier Tax Tribunal.
Ian Penrose, Chief Executive of Sportech PLC said: "2010 has been a transformational year for Sportech. We completed a major acquisition of Scientific Games Racing, positioning Sportech as one of the world's leading suppliers and operators of pools and tote gaming. We have also continued to modernise our existing operations. In a tough trading environment the Group continued to generate strong cash flows enabling material debt reduction."
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.